I Heard a Shithouse Rumor That Hillary is Considering Bill Clinton as VP?

It is my fervent prayer Hillary taps 'MLP'.
Can't you just see the millions of DEM female millennials lined up to vote for 'MLP'?
No?

he cant be prezbo again

in the event of a tragedy

would the speaker of the house be directly in line for the office

The 12th Amendment makes Bill ineligible to run for VP. It CLEARLY states that no person ineligible to be President can be VP. Bill is of course ineligible b/c he's already served two terms as POTUS.

Wrong, she's considering Sarah Palin.

And Trump is going to choose Bernie. My God that would make for a scary Presidential term either way, but the hilarity of Trump/Sanders vs Clinton/Palin would be must watch TV.

You skipped grade school.

You had to, or you'd know that no one can be Prez 3 times, and that means he can't be VP, SOS or anything that could be Prez.

goodfuckinggod, crack a book

Hey shitstain - it's Hillary's idea.... not mine.
Take it up with her - bitch!
It's not her idea fuckchop, it's a delusion in your head bone

You skipped grade school.

You had to, or you'd know that no one can be Prez 3 times, and that means he can't be VP, SOS or anything that could be Prez.

goodfuckinggod, crack a book

Hey shitstain - it's Hillary's idea.... not mine.
Take it up with her - bitch!

Hillary is scum of the Earth, but don't you imagine either she knows, or someone has advised her, that Bill can't be VP?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet bro.

Wow! A wealthy white criminal and her sex-offending pedophile "husband" in the White House.

Fucking Liberal Utopia!

LOL !!!!!
I'm sorry but you heard wrong. What Cankles said was if she's elected Bill, sans his Monica-flavored cigars, would be locked in the shithouse so he wouldn't be able to continue his pursuit of a PhD in serial philandering.

The 12th Amendment makes Bill ineligible to run for VP. It CLEARLY states that no person ineligible to be President can be VP. Bill is of course ineligible b/c he's already served two terms as POTUS.

He can be appointed to the cabinet position

Does the constitution mean a thing to the crooked left?

Forum List

Back