But bubbles are scary!!!!!

Mar 31, 2009
This insanity has to stop, I mean really suspending a 5 year old child over a toy bubble gun?

Kindergartner Suspended for Bringing Toy Bubble Gun to School

A five-year-old Colorado girl was suspended for a day after bringing a clear, plastic, bubble-blowing gun to school.

The child, who is a kindergarten student at Southeast Elementary in Brighton, apparently put the toy in her backpack Monday morning.

The girl reportedly took out the "weapon" in the hallway during morning recess.

The school called the girl's mother, telling her to come pick up her daughter because she was suspended for bringing a "fake gun" to school.

home school your kids

the public education system has become

more of a danger to your kids then

a transgender bathroom

This insanity has to stop, I mean really suspending a 5 year old child over a toy bubble gun?

A five-year-old Colorado girl was suspended for a day after bringing a clear, plastic, bubble-blowing gun to school.

The child, who is a kindergarten student at Southeast Elementary in Brighton, apparently put the toy in her backpack Monday morning.

The school called the girl's mother, telling her to come pick up her daughter because she was suspended for bringing a "fake gun" to school.

Not to worry. I forbade toy guns in my house while my son grew up. So as soon as he hit 18, he joined the Marines so he could shoot people.
Kid will be fine. So will the rest of 'em.

That is what happens when pot is legalized.:smoke:

Gotta get me some of dat!:party:

Not to worry. I forbade toy guns in my house while my son grew up. So as soon as he hit 18, he joined the Marines so he could shoot people.
Your son joined the Marines so he could shoot people? Nice goin' mom.

Ours have grown up around firearms..they respect them. Oh and a bubble gun is not a gun, it's a toy

So as soon as he hit 18, he joined the Marines so he could shoot people.

You must have instilled some real anger issues in him.

Your son joined the Marines so he could shoot people? Nice goin' mom.
That's what marines do...shoot people. A valuable service, albeit underemployed in the Magic era.

Don't like or dislike firearms myself, but this is outrageous. I have a rifle that shoots a stream of water and a water gun I keep with me when I go to the pool just in case. No one ever questioned and I have fun!

From the teachers of critical thinking.

Are there any honest liberals who think this is F**KING CRAZY?

Are there any honest liberals who think this is F**KING CRAZY?

A honest liberal? Surely you jest

I loved those bubble guns, and got the big squirt guns for my boys to run around and play in the back yard. But I didn't like guns around my kids until they grew up.

I found a picture of my high school where we had a rifle class offered, everyone had a rifle in the picture.. We have changed so much since then.

It is the godless leftists and the godless social engineers in power who are borderline insane. They have failed to learn any lessons about the One who created them and about our purpose for existence. Instead they have fallen in love with their egos and with temporal pleasures. They live for today and live for the love of themselves.

Second to them on the insane scale are people like myself. We actually waste our time trying to explain to them how foolish they are and how this may very well end badly for them when they come before their Judge. And then we think our efforts might make a difference. Clearly they have not. Clearly the jokes on me.

Forum List

Back