I Hear Texas Will Be Turning Blue Soon

I support Dan Crenshaw but because Trump makes leftists like you lose your minds I enjoy seeing him in office. I am pretty sure he shortened your lifespan by a year or two and that’s a big win, leftist.

Trump terrorizes Republicans more than Democrats
Six months after soundly losing the election....Trump still bullies Republicans.
Four months after turning the Senate to Democrats.....Trump still forces Republicans to support his alternate realities.
Four months after provoking an attack on Congress......Trump still demands Republicans kiss the ring.

Democrats kinda like t.......We know how to beat Trump
This is where you show your stupidity. If the voters didn’t support Trump he would not have a voice. They do so the rest of the party follows along.
Republicans are showing their stupidity.
Selling off their values to placate racists, conspiracy theorists and Q Anon

Short term gain, long term damage
75 million in your view are racist? Are you calling me a racist? Stand behind your words snowflake.

So in your view 75mil should shut the fuck up? Is that what you’re saying? Where does it say that majority of votes matter? Who won more states?

You do remind me that 75 million votes do not matter. 81 million votes do not matter. The number of states, do not matter.

Electoral votes matter. At least they mattered to Republicans in 2016.

306 Biden
232 Trump

All that matters, If 38 EVs from Texas go Blue......It will REALLY matter

I support Dan Crenshaw but because Trump makes leftists like you lose your minds I enjoy seeing him in office. I am pretty sure he shortened your lifespan by a year or two and that’s a big win, leftist.

Six months after soundly losing the election....Trump still bullies Republicans.
Four months after turning the Senate to Democrats.....Trump still forces Republicans to support his alternate realities.
Four months after provoking an attack on Congress......Trump still demands Republicans kiss the ring.

This is where you show your stupidity. If the voters didn’t support Trump he would not have a voice. They do so the rest of the party follows along.

75 million in your view are racist? Are you calling me a racist? Stand behind your words snowflake.
Read my post and tell me where I said that

So in your view 75mil should shut the fuck up? Is that what you’re saying? Where does it say that majority of votes matter? Who won more states?

You do remind me that 75 million votes do not matter. 81 million votes do not matter. The number of states, do not matter.

306 Biden
232 Trump

You’re not answering my question.

After Trump whupped Cruz's ass during the debates by calling out Cruz for the traitor he is to the American worker.
That's why we need Trump.
We also need Cruz. When other fair weather republicans were stabbing Trump in the back during
the 2020 theft of the nation Cruz stood with Trump.

Where you said I sold off my values for racists.

In which fields are they educated?
There’s been a massive shift of college educated voters from Republican to Democrat in the last 5 years.

What happened to Georgia’s electorate is happening in Texas too.
Most graduates are coming out with worthless Public Relations degrees taught by useless Woke professors.
I'd like to know how many hard science graduates fall for the Progressive Give Me Your Income Platform.
I am fully aware that you won't specify the fields in which they are educated because it would blow up your whole argument.

Yes, yes, I know many medical students want to save the world...until they have to pay back their loans.
You misunderstand, this is a shift. People who were voting Republican now voting Democratic.

You want to blame that on the degrees you personally find unworthy, then you have to show me where these people were ever voting for Republicans.

The Republican Party has been devaluing education for decades, just as you’ve done. It’s not really surprising the educated are going to be abandoning that party.
I appreciate the fact that you can’t answer the question due to the fact that you are uneducated in this regard.
You can’t answer it either so not really sure how much of an insult you think that is.

But way to avoid the larger point of the Republican Party devolution.
In which fields are these converts to the D party educated?
My answer is soft social “sciences”.
Your answer is you don’t want to admit such.

There’s been a massive shift of college educated voters from Republican to Democrat in the last 5 years.

Most graduates are coming out with worthless Public Relations degrees taught by useless Woke professors.
I'd like to know how many hard science graduates fall for the Progressive Give Me Your Income Platform.
I am fully aware that you won't specify the fields in which they are educated because it would blow up your whole argument.

Yes, yes, I know many medical students want to save the world...until they have to pay back their loans.
You misunderstand, this is a shift. People who were voting Republican now voting Democratic.

You want to blame that on the degrees you personally find unworthy, then you have to show me where these people were ever voting for Republicans.

The Republican Party has been devaluing education for decades, just as you’ve done. It’s not really surprising the educated are going to be abandoning that party.
I appreciate the fact that you can’t answer the question due to the fact that you are uneducated in this regard.
You can’t answer it either so not really sure how much of an insult you think that is.

Stop Ignoring AZ.

Stop Ignoring AZ.
I’m actually planning a trip to see my mother in law in Arizona soon.

306 Biden
232 Trump

That IS the answer to your question
Popular vote does not mean shit. Anyone who celebrated Trumps win in 2016 knows that.

Electoral Votes decide the Presidency.
To get to 270, Republicans need to take back four of.......Arizona,Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Tough to do

If Texas goes BLUE, it is game over

Stop Ignoring AZ.

BLUE Arizona?

In which fields are these converts to the D party educated?
My answer is soft social “sciences”.
Your answer is you don’t want to admit such.

Do you have a shred of proof of that or is that you just hate social sciences?

306 Biden
232 Trump

Popular vote does not mean shit. Anyone who celebrated Trumps win in 2016 knows that.

To get to 270, Republicans need to take back four of.......Arizona,Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Tough to do

I 100% agree. The country likes going leftist Transocrat, who am I to stop it? One party rule it is. Yay!

Have you run for office recently?

Have you run for office recently?
I unfortunately do not have the time. I run my own business, raise two kids and coach sports. If I could do it virtually I would but that cannot be done effectively.

306 Biden
232 Trump

Tough to do

I 100% agree. The country likes going leftist Transocrat, who am I to stop it? One party rule it is. Yay!
It is what it is

If Republicans are turning off voters in once solidly Red States like Arizona, Georgia and now Texas........
You reap what you sow

They need to do something about the erosion of their voter base and blaming the media and stolen elections is not the answer.

306 Biden
232 Trump

Tough to do

It is what it is

If Republicans are turning off voters in once solidly Red States like Arizona, Georgia and now Texas........
You reap what you sow

They need to do something about the erosion of their voter base and blaming the media and stolen elections is not the answer.
What would you do differently? You're asking people to give up their core beliefs. Not very easy. The Democratic Party has gone very far left. So far that they have alienated me even for the most part.

306 Biden
232 Trump

Tough to do

It is what it is

You reap what you sow

What would you do differently? You're asking people to give up their core beliefs. Not very easy. The Democratic Party has gone very far left. So far that they have alienated me even for the most part.

If I were Republicans, I would re-examine my core beliefs.
Fiscal Responsibility does not equate to slashing taxes at every opportunity.
Free trade is a core belief, Tariffs are not
Support a strong defense not global wars
Start to be socially responsible.
Hating gays does not win you friends these days
Alienating minorities does not help in the long run.
Republicans are losing the next generation of voters.

Basically, separate your party from the nutjob extremists

Forum List

Back