I have ZERO interest in unity with the left

As far as I'm concerned we'd be far better off if the democrat party ceased to exist. Thankfully we have people like the squad helping make others feel this way too.
DBC453BF-7DC6-4FFD-8916-E9AFBB7592A1.jpeg

• Banned
As far as I'm concerned we'd be far better off if the democrat party ceased to exist. Thankfully we have people like the squad helping make others feel this way too.

Oh nice, at least one rightie who no longer pretends he cares for the Constitution.
Lol

What babbling nonsense is this?

Oh nice, at least one rightie who no longer pretends he cares for the Constitution.
Lol

Well, the Constitution implies that there are different candidates for office, and those who win in a free election shall govern. That's what America is about, as I understand.

You want to make those who win just disappear, when you lose.

There are historical examples of people in power making those disappear who disagree.

Lol

Well, the Constitution implies that there are different candidates for office, and those who win in a free election shall govern. That's what America is about, as I understand.

There are historical examples of people in power making those disappear who disagree.
The constitution has nothing to do with my op or even the democrat party for that matter.

Keep on babbling

Cannot say about the left, but pretty sure the Independents and centrists don't want you either, Gramps.

Lol

The constitution has nothing to do with my op or even the democrat party for that matter.

Keep on babbling

So maybe you can explain it to me, since I don't quite understand it. What makes you feel so uneasy about the Democrats, so much you want them to disappear?

They're just a political party. People who disagree on some issues. They are not robbing your pet dog or something.

Lol

Ignoring the fraud is a poor way to make your case.

Lol

Keep on babbling

So maybe you can explain it to me, since I don't quite understand it. What makes you feel so uneasy about the Democrats, so much you want them to disappear?

They're just a political party. People who disagree on some issues. They are not robbing your pet dog or something.
gettyimages-971119908-612x612.jpg

Forum List

Back