I have zero friends

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have had zero friends since I left college in the late 90s

Even as a kid , I was always left out and I was never ever included with the “ cool kids “

I am human and I have feelings
The world is cruel and the Dinosaurs never saw the comet

As long as you segregate yourself and act closed minded about the world and the people on it...........nothing is going to change.

I've also stated before, that you should get out, join a club or bowling league or some sport or club that you would be interested in....and you poopooed the idea.

Nothing anybody says or does is going to help, unless you help yourself. If you're going to hide away from the world, nothing is going to happen, and nothing is going to get better.

This is why you need a cat. I even took the time to find one for you. You will have no truer friend then an adopted cat. It will change your life.

maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

You sound like you could be a high functioning autistic, maybe Aspergers.

i don’t know what that even means

i have been nothing but super respectful and polite here and just want a tad of love

Last edited:
As long as you segregate yourself and act closed minded about the world and the people on it...........nothing is going to change.

I've also stated before, that you should get out, join a club or bowling league or some sport or club that you would be interested in....and you poopooed the idea.

Nothing anybody says or does is going to help, unless you help yourself. If you're going to hide away from the world, nothing is going to happen, and nothing is going to get better.
You sound like my mom

I am also impotent due to lexapro

Forum List

Back