I have the best words!

Trump has to say crap like that because he's incapable of critical thought.
No, he talks like a normal person, we dont want Masterpiece theater, fuck those pretentious pieces of shit and you can stick the brie and caviar up your asses too.

normal people do not talk like that, unless you mean normal 2nd graders
Sure they do, and if you've ever been in a hood....you would think that was Chaucer...

While I now work mostly with people with who have advanced degrees now I also deal with farmers daily and spent 20 years as an enlisted guy in the Marines. and nobody talks the way Trump talks.

At yesterday's hate rally Tramp proved he has the best words.

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:
Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'
No I have the best words;

Enjoy your day.

May peace and happiness follow you all the days of your life. :thup:
If you truly had the best words you would have said, I have the best VOCABULARY.
A record deepness vocabulary. :)
Presuming your assertion is veridical I laud your proficiency. :D

yeah,really did a number in the last election He's a nitwit and a republican ,but I repeat myself
What was he running for?
Trump Says A Vote For GOP Midterm Candidates Is A Vote For Him

DONALD TRUMP: A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. A vote for Marcy (ph) is a vote for me. And a vote for Cindy is a vote for me. And a vote for Steve is a vote for me. Remember this. A vote for David is a vote for me and our agenda to make America great again.

You seem to obsess over nothing, we’re you this amped when Obama went to 57 states?

Of course not, you are a hypocrite.
Covfefe.

Are you an original corpse man?
No I eat hamberders.

And yet he's kicking your collective asses.

How is he kicking anything? He can't get legislation passed, all he can do is sign EO's to do end runs around Congress.

And, sorry..............but appointing a couple of SCOTUS judges isn't an accomplishment. He happened to be there when vacancies opened up.

I voted for him for just that reason. He'll happen to be there again shortly. :113:
GOD FORBID but if he is you'll get just what you voted for

I've already gotten what I voted for, ed. The rest is gravy.

No, he talks like a normal person, we dont want Masterpiece theater, fuck those pretentious pieces of shit and you can stick the brie and caviar up your asses too.

Sure they do, and if you've ever been in a hood....you would think that was Chaucer...

While I now work mostly with people with who have advanced degrees now I also deal with farmers daily and spent 20 years as an enlisted guy in the Marines. and nobody talks the way Trump talks.
Maybe they should. It’s all the dudes with the Hugh faultin law degrees who have fucked this country up!

At yesterday's hate rally Tramp proved he has the best words.

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:
Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

They are not even the deepest lakes in the US!

Thanks Captain Obvious!

Did anyone bother to tell tRump?
Because it doesn't seem obvious to the nitwit!

A strong statement about how stupid and uneducated most conservatives are.
I'll grant you he is not a great orator especially without notes. But other presidents who have a gift for making dspeeches can be extremely ineffecient as a president. Just look at Obama. Glib and charismatic yet little positive accomplishments during his administation.

As much as I dislike the lack pf poise during speeches, I do agree with his platform, accomplishments and his focus on the needs of the people.
And I am educated.

How is he kicking anything? He can't get legislation passed, all he can do is sign EO's to do end runs around Congress.

And, sorry..............but appointing a couple of SCOTUS judges isn't an accomplishment. He happened to be there when vacancies opened up.

I voted for him for just that reason. He'll happen to be there again shortly. :113:
GOD FORBID but if he is you'll get just what you voted for

I've already gotten what I voted for, ed. The rest is gravy.
What you got is a lying turd who needs folks like you and his congress to kiss his ass Shame on you

Trump talks as a New Yorker.

Oh horseshit. Trump talks the way he does because he has the vocabulary of a 2nd grader. This is the result of a lifetime of not reading, the man brags that he never reads, and it shows.

A worst case New Yorker I agree Nasty, bullying ,mean, no compassion , the king of lies ,and kiss his ass or he'll stomp on you

What is being missed in this discussion is that Trump promised to redistribute our wealth to the people along the great lakes in an effort to buy their votes.

What is being missed in this discussion is that Trump promised to redistribute our wealth to the people along the great lakes in an effort to buy their votes.
A trump promise is like pissing in the wind About time republicans realize that

I'll grant you he is not a great orator especially without notes. But other presidents who have a gift for making dspeeches can be extremely ineffecient as a president. Just look at Obama. Glib and charismatic yet little positive accomplishments during his administation.

As much as I dislike the lack pf poise during speeches, I do agree with his platform, accomplishments and his focus on the needs of the people.
And I am educated.
He doesn't have a platform, his "accomplishments" such as they are are mostly backsliding nonsense, and none of this really speaks to.the point being made in the thread.

Well good for you...…I dont talk that way either, but I know people who do...….I'm ok with it

First, I would crush in just about an academic subject
Second you're the side that thinks there are more than 2 genders...….until you accecpt the truth and what cavemen knew, dont even try and say you're intelligent

A worst case New Yorker I agree Nasty, bullying ,mean, no compassion , the king of lies ,and kiss his ass or he'll stomp on you
I think you're talking about Maxine Watters

Forum List

Back