I have the best words!

His eo to remove 2 regulations for every new regulation was the best thing a president has done in decades.
I dont like trump. I think he is a dipshit. But that was fucking awesome!

does anyone know if it really happened?

Trump has to say crap like that because he's incapable of critical thought.

And yet he's kicking your collective asses.

How is he kicking anything? He can't get legislation passed, all he can do is sign EO's to do end runs around Congress.

And, sorry..............but appointing a couple of SCOTUS judges isn't an accomplishment. He happened to be there when vacancies opened up.

I voted for him for just that reason. He'll happen to be there again shortly. :113:
GOD FORBID but if he is you'll get just what you voted for

At yesterday's hate rally Tramp proved he has the best words.

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:
Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'
No I have the best words;

Enjoy your day.

May peace and happiness follow you all the days of your life. :thup:
If you truly had the best words you would have said, I have the best VOCABULARY.
A record deepness vocabulary. :)

yeah,really did a number in the last election He's a nitwit and a republican ,but I repeat myself
What was he running for?
Trump Says A Vote For GOP Midterm Candidates Is A Vote For Him

DONALD TRUMP: A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. A vote for Marcy (ph) is a vote for me. And a vote for Cindy is a vote for me. And a vote for Steve is a vote for me. Remember this. A vote for David is a vote for me and our agenda to make America great again.

No, he talks like a normal person, we dont want Masterpiece theater, fuck those pretentious pieces of shit and you can stick the brie and caviar up your asses too.

normal people do not talk like that, unless you mean normal 2nd graders
Sure they do, and if you've ever been in a hood....you would think that was Chaucer...

yeah,really did a number in the last election He's a nitwit and a republican ,but I repeat myself
What was he running for?

DONALD TRUMP: A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. A vote for Marcy (ph) is a vote for me. And a vote for Cindy is a vote for me. And a vote for Steve is a vote for me. Remember this. A vote for David is a vote for me and our agenda to make America great again.
What was he running for?

What was he running for?

You seem to obsess over nothing, we’re you this amped when Obama went to 57 states?

Of course not, you are a hypocrite.

What was he running for?

What was he running for?
Can't you read???
He said he was running for his MAGA (Moscow Agent Governing America) agenda.

What was he running for?

You seem to obsess over nothing, we’re you this amped when Obama went to 57 states?

Covfefe.

What was he running for?

Covfefe.

Are you an original corpse man?

Forum List

Back