Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush Jr.

• Obama

• Trump

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Grover Celeveland was, in my view, the last good one. Mr. Veto.

Anyone who sat after Grover, meh.

Calvin Coolidge was the last one i had any respect for.
I thought JFKs heart was in the right place but i didnt agree with a lot of his policies.
But hey... i usually dont. I prefer the constitution:dunno:

Reagan and Trump.....
Reagan was bullshit!
And i always laugh when conservatives say he was good. If he was running today, he would be hated by todays right.
Amnesty, gun regulations, putting hard drugs in the street, selling weapons to terrorists etc

I only paid attention slightly at Gulf War 1 and then heavy at the housing bust. Other than that, I was working or "playing" too much to care. Since then? Trump by 10 car lengths.

Reagan and Trump.....
Reagan was bullshit!
And i always laugh when conservatives say he was good. If he was running today, he would be hated by todays right.
Amnesty, gun regulations, putting hard drugs in the street, selling weapons to terrorists etc

True, by some measure he sounds like a prog. But he had some great qualities and got a lot done.

Reagan and Trump.....
Reagan was bullshit!
Nah he was a good President....the 80s were a great time.....

Amnesty was a mistake.....it's why we now know how full of shit the democrats are today....so there was a silver lining.
HardDrugs…..I didn't know he did that...news to me
selling weapons to terrorists....yeah we did that, we were defeating a worse set of people.....called commies.....think about that....terrorists are better than the modern democrat party...…..

Nearly all sucked. JFK was the only good one.
Why? Not saying I disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because all were warmongers. Good God FDR, Truman, LBJ, Dipshit W were all war criminals...mass murdering assholes.

The others, excepting JFK, only cared about enriching and empowering the wealthy and growing the power of the State.

JFK was the only one who sought peace and wanted to stop the Ruling Class from f-ing up the country, which is why they murdered him.

Forum List

Back