I have returned...

I click to get to your profile page, I get the standard "Error" page. It reads that I may not have permission to view this page.

New settings in 'privacy'...you should be able to see it now.
Nope, STILL can't see it.

Perhaps, like in life, you fail at the Innert00bs as well.
You ARE a moron. Go away, ya dimwit.

Weird. In the reply text, it says: "You ARE a moron. Go away, ya dimwit." Yet, in the final reveal, you changed it to asshole. I can never trust a man that can't commit to his own ideas.

I click to get to your profile page, I get the standard "Error" page. It reads that I may not have permission to view this page.

Weird. In the reply text, it says: "You ARE a moron. Go away, ya dimwit." Yet, in the final reveal, you changed it to asshole. I can never trust a man that can't commit to his own ideas.
If you knew HOW to read, dimwit, I changed it FROM a**hole TO dimwit. I did this to avoid having it deleted, this is a no cussing zone. But EITHER of these terms appear to be appropriate for you. You're welcome.

If you knew HOW to read, dimwit, I changed it FROM a**hole TO dimwit. I did this to avoid having it deleted, this is a no cussing zone. But EITHER of these terms appear to be appropriate for you. You're welcome.

I don't trust flip-floppers. Communist.

...out of sheer boredom.

When did you ever leave?

For that matter, did you ever post?
Before your time n00b

So was gas lamps. Doesn't mean I should miss them either.

Back in the old days, if a someone didn't like your post. . . they could register that displeasure. . . . with a negative reaction, instead of thank you, agree, funny, funny/agree, winner, informative, there are others available, the admin. just doesn't allow them anymore, after snowflakes complained. . . A LOT of folks left.

. . ah, gone are the days of the RED 'X' "disagree." Or. . "you are wrong." :71: The infamous, know nothing ratings. . . It signaled to the boards, basically, who was just full of shit. Now, you have to hang around a bit to get a feel for this. You know them though, don't ya?

The veterans remember the beloved big RED X though. ;)

images

...out of sheer boredom.

When did you ever leave?

Before your time n00b

Back in the old days, if a someone didn't like your post. . . they could register that displeasure. . . . with a negative reaction, instead of thank you, agree, funny, funny/agree, winner, informative, there are others available, the admin. just doesn't allow them anymore, after snowflakes complained. . . A LOT of folks left.

. . ah, gone are the days of the RED 'X' "disagree." Or. . "you are wrong." :71: The infamous, know nothing ratings. . . It signaled to the boards, basically, who was just full of shit. Now, you have to hang around a bit to get a feel for this. You know them though, don't ya?

images

Yes, I'm aware that you used to be able to do this and I wish they'd bring it back. Of course, in lieu of the ubiquitous funny ratings (believe it or not sometimes you get these because you were indeed funny as I usually try to be), these days, you'd just get herds of tards following you around giving red X's to everything you say. I had one guy funnying me who I had never even spoken to! (Abu Afak)

I think it would be fair though that since we have an AGREE, we ought to have a DISAGREE.

But I think the mods know who is full of it, there are people here whom 80-90% of all their ratings are FUNNYS.

...out of sheer boredom.
Good to see you back Missourian!!! :)

USMB is kinda like The Hotel California

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door

I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

:beer:

...out of sheer boredom.

Running for the door

Good analogy, Care4all.

...out of sheer boredom.

When did you ever leave?

Before your time n00b

images

Who SEZ you're "full of shit," though? People say that about my opinions, but they're obviously wrong. I'm brilliant.

...out of sheer boredom.

When did you ever leave?

Before your time n00b

images
Oh how I miss neg rep...

...out of sheer boredom.

Running for the door

Thanks Care, good to see you. How are things in the great white in northeast?

...out of sheer boredom.

Running for the door

Got plumbing problems in the whole house, no water but from one outside faucet....of all times to be going thru this....And the virus panic.... the hubby and I are calmly trying to work through it all, and getting it fixed....

Outside of that, everything is going great!!! :)

...out of sheer boredom.

Running for the door

Got plumbing problems in the whole house, no water but from one outside faucet....of all times to be going thru this....And the virus panic.... the hubby and I are calmly trying to work through it all, and getting it fixed....

Outside of that, everything is going great!!! :)
Good grief. Well, if you need some advice post a message and flag me. I've done my share of plumbing over the years. Shark bites or their generic analogs are a Godsend. No more sweating and soldering old copper pipes...just cut, clean and slip on to switch to cpvc or pex... which is a breeze to work with.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back