I have had it up to here with black people and excuses.....

Afro Americans may be dumbasses, but they are smart enough to know they need a $60K a year job to match what they get from US taxpayers for doing absolutely nothing. Do the math.
It's.pretty sad when the people.who work forty hours a week to.administer foodstamps are covetous of.the.lifestyle and refrigerator contents of the.losers they serve.

Nonse
Yanno, just because you wring your hands while bending over doesn't mean you have any more concern than a non-liberal.
What many here have expressed - often with way too much venom - is exactly what Tigger seems to be saying (and I quote):

"Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us."

Your sanctimonious concern is the kind of pandering that has enslaved generations of Black Americans. What Tigger has said is that her brothers and sistas are way too busy hanging on street corners and getting their nails done and as a result have lost the real opportunities America offers for something better. You are more intent on keeping them on the Dem Plantation by giving them just enough to keep 'em alive, angry and voting Dem (or rioting). You "bleeding heart liberals" make me sick.
Nonsense. We would give them the same advice you give EXCEPT we don't tell them to vote for Republicans because Republicans fuck over the blacks who are trying to do what's right.

Why don't I, a white guy, vote GOP? Do I want to stay on the plantation too?

Ya stupid fuck

how do repubs fuck over blacks doing the right thing?
I've worked for several companies that don't hire blacks. You guys argued to do away with hiring quotas and AA.

You've been screwing them for hundreds of years.

And it's not just blacks. The GOP screw us all over. That's why kasich, Cruz, rubio, jeb were booted out. You tell me why America said no to these men.

Usually companies that don't hire blacks can't find any decent ones, then if you do hire a black you can't fire them because you will have an EEOC lawsuit on your hands. Blacks in the workplace tend to be complainers and perceiver everything as a racial slight, but even at that, companies will hired a less qualified black at the drop of a hat. I was tech industry just a few years ago, it really is that bad, there are very very few good blacks out there.

A large fraction of blacks just don't want to work, why should they when the government pays them to protest and vote for a living?

GOP doesn't screw me over nearly as bad as democrats do, speak for yourself. And society is a two way street, just what the hell has black America ever done for me? I have paid a lot of taxes to support them, and in exchange they don't even like me, so fuck them
Can't argue with you on how ive seen a lot of blacks be bad employees then want to sue when they are fired.

Black guys in their 20s who don't work aren't getting paid. What state pays young black men to not work? I'm so sick of hearing that lie

not directly, you are right, but they get healthcare and likely SNAP. For young ladies with a kid, work simply does not pay, TANF pays better.

Also, If you look at places like Chicago, democrats have complete control yet all these problems remain. I'm having a hard time blaming republicans.

Nonse
Just because us liberals defend blacks when they are right does not mean we are going to defend every aspect of black society.

Yanno, just because you wring your hands while bending over doesn't mean you have any more concern than a non-liberal.
What many here have expressed - often with way too much venom - is exactly what Tigger seems to be saying (and I quote):

"Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us."

Your sanctimonious concern is the kind of pandering that has enslaved generations of Black Americans. What Tigger has said is that her brothers and sistas are way too busy hanging on street corners and getting their nails done and as a result have lost the real opportunities America offers for something better. You are more intent on keeping them on the Dem Plantation by giving them just enough to keep 'em alive, angry and voting Dem (or rioting). You "bleeding heart liberals" make me sick.
Nonsense. We would give them the same advice you give EXCEPT we don't tell them to vote for Republicans because Republicans fuck over the blacks who are trying to do what's right.

Ya stupid fuck

I've worked for several companies that don't hire blacks. You guys argued to do away with hiring quotas and AA.

And it's not just blacks. The GOP screw us all over. That's why kasich, Cruz, rubio, jeb were booted out. You tell me why America said no to these men.
RINOs
Who's a real Republican? I mean besides trump. Lol

Nonse

Ya stupid fuck

RINOs
Trump is not a career politician, the rest on your list are that makes them RINOs.

Nonse

Ya stupid fuck

Usually companies that don't hire blacks can't find any decent ones, then if you do hire a black you can't fire them because you will have an EEOC lawsuit on your hands. Blacks in the workplace tend to be complainers and perceiver everything as a racial slight, but even at that, companies will hired a less qualified black at the drop of a hat. I was tech industry just a few years ago, it really is that bad, there are very very few good blacks out there.

A large fraction of blacks just don't want to work, why should they when the government pays them to protest and vote for a living?

GOP doesn't screw me over nearly as bad as democrats do, speak for yourself. And society is a two way street, just what the hell has black America ever done for me? I have paid a lot of taxes to support them, and in exchange they don't even like me, so fuck them
Can't argue with you on how ive seen a lot of blacks be bad employees then want to sue when they are fired.

Black guys in their 20s who don't work aren't getting paid. What state pays young black men to not work? I'm so sick of hearing that lie

not directly, you are right, but they get healthcare and likely SNAP. For young ladies with a kid, work simply does not pay, TANF pays better.

Also, If you look at places like Chicago, democrats have complete control yet all these problems remain. I'm having a hard time blaming republicans.
It's really nice living in America with free healthcare and food stamps. Not!

Hey I get what you are saying. The black community needs to get its shit together

Nonse

Ya stupid fuck

RINOs
Trump is not a career politician, the rest on your list are that makes them RINOs.
So no real Republicans exist. Maybe that's cause no one likes their ideas.

RINOs
So no real Republicans exist. Maybe that's cause no one likes their ideas.
Career politicians on both sides of the isle are one in the same, lowest of life forms. Everyone that runs for office should be limited to one term… That would cure the cancer

Nonse
Let's see. 29% illegitimate for white vs. 75% for blacks. Neither one are good but in a comparison one is better.
Just because us liberals defend blacks when they are right does not mean we are going to defend every aspect of black society.

Ya stupid fuck

You're just an idiot if you vote Democrat.

Nonse
Let's see. 29% illegitimate for white vs. 75% for blacks. Neither one are good but in a comparison one is better.

Ya stupid fuck

Last time I looked AA is still around.

The tired old blame slavery excuse?

Nonse

Ya stupid fuck

Why don't you name those companies.

I am fairly certain that neither boob nor tigerred have ever been entirely self sufficient.

I am fairly certain that neither boob nor tigerred have ever been entirely self sufficient.
Define self sufficient. And who are you? Probably daddy's girl and a gold digga spoiled entitled.

Who are you? Were you born in the house you built with your own two hands?

What do you do for a living? Ever live by yourself?

‘Milwaukee Uprisings’ Reflect Wisconsin’s Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives
'Milwaukee Uprisings' Reflect Wisconsin's Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

57b3a5de170000d002d1f3e9.jpeg

Why is it blacks have to be offered something by the politicians?
Pavlovian response and intermittent reinforcement.

Instead of it being food and a bell, it's claiming the other side is racist and pandering with something to get the vote. Eventually, it's just saying the other side is racist.
Still operates the same way, offer some desirable outcome (looting, public money, any other "free" stuff), thus eliciting a rabid, slobbering response from the targeted population. Then only occasionally delivering promised "rewards". And yes, using "racist" instead of bells seems to work very well for some of these animals, doesn't it?

I get that. Same conditioning despite the items being used are different.
Yet Trump is trying to get their vote. He needs yours, the blacks, the browns, the women, the minorities, to win, guys.

A white nationalist and racist party cannot win in America. That ended in 1964.

Why is it blacks have to be offered something by the politicians?
Pavlovian response and intermittent reinforcement.

Instead of it being food and a bell, it's claiming the other side is racist and pandering with something to get the vote. Eventually, it's just saying the other side is racist.
Still operates the same way, offer some desirable outcome (looting, public money, any other "free" stuff), thus eliciting a rabid, slobbering response from the targeted population. Then only occasionally delivering promised "rewards". And yes, using "racist" instead of bells seems to work very well for some of these animals, doesn't it?

I get that. Same conditioning despite the items being used are different.
Yet Trump is trying to get their vote. He needs yours, the blacks, the browns, the women, the minorities, to win, guys.

A white nationalist and racist party cannot win in America. That ended in 1964.

Trump isn't trying to buy their votes by pandering with someone else's money. That's the difference.

Seems the racist part of Democrats that want to keeps blacks on the plantation are trying to win.

So then JaneStarkey as I see it what you are saying is dimocrats cant win the Presidency? Since they are the most racist party I guess you are sure? Ever wonder why the clintons daughter has no off screen black friends? Why billyboy never raped or redefined his sexual exploits with a black woman? Yet liberals, (The real racist) will vote for their worst member this November.

Last edited:
12icer is apparently a white nationalist and supremacist. I wonder why our GOP does not honestly reach out to women and minorities. All the smears against H
RC, will not work. That is fact. If Trump cannot show leadership, temperament, and common sense, he should not be president. For that matter, neither should be HRC.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

I'm not sure where you get I don't think things are rigged. I am interested in how you think things are rigged.

CC considers things as being rigged because the results aren't the same despite the opportunities in the areas of which he speaks being the same.

Why would you expect the results to be the same between the slave owners and slaves in a matter of 80 years? I don't confuse personal responsibility with societal challenges those are 2 different things. So yes, blacks can do better and at the same time yes..the system can do better. No one thinks that the system is the best all around. Not conservatives, not democrats...no one believes that. But curiously only when we discuss race do some people pretend the system is fair and just across the board.

Not every white person, contrary to popular belief, owned slaves.

Thanks that why I never claimed that.:up:

The results of the descendants of all the poor white people that were as bad in many situations as the salves are better than the descendants of the slaves.
Wait...they call that "white privilege, don't they? Another lame excuse to explain away a cultural failure.

Not only has the Tigger served her country, 10 years Navy service, not only has the tigger raised 5 productive human beings to be self reliant and good citizens of this great nation of ours, I've worked ever since I was 16 years old, making 2.10 an hour. I don't need you or anyone here validating my creds...I got the materialistic shit to show my worth on the world stage, do you?

12icer is apparently a white nationalist and supremacist. I wonder why our GOP does not honestly reach out to women and minorities. All the smears against H
RC, will not work. That is fact. If Trump cannot show leadership, temperament, and common sense, he should not be president. For that matter, neither should be HRC.

Vote for Gary Johnson.
The GOP-igs want to reach out to minorities and women, but they keep allowing the crazies to take over their fuckin party. These people start out with good intentions and before you know it, their audience gets cra cra and they find themselves stuck on racist shit and they can't get out. Bottom line is this, until all stupid white people die off in this country, they're gonna always have a miniority issue.

Not only has the Tigger served her country, 10 years Navy service, not only has the tigger raised 5 productive human beings to be self reliant and good citizens of this great nation of ours, I've worked ever since I was 16 years old, making 2.10 an hour. I don't need you or anyone here validating my creds...I got the materialistic shit to show my worth on the world stage, do you?

Sure you have.
And how can you raise self reliant chillens when they're dependent on foodstamps?

I'd have a lot of materialistic shit too, if I didn't have to shell out money for food and rent.

Forum List

Back