I have decided who I will support in November

The election is a binary choice and probaly always will be in this country.

Yours is a protest vote .. no problem with that, I often cast protest votes myself .. but I also recognize that's all it is. A protest. It accomplishes nothing outside of my head.

Not my way to protest personally, but we should all be protesting this power structure and politcal system in some manner.

Yes, we should absolutely. But putting a despotic, sociopathic voyeuristic, sex-obsessed misogynist in the White House is not the way to go.

But Bill Clinton did a good job as POTUS no matter his personal issues. Why do you all of a sudden care?

All of a sudden? Where the fuck have you been the last three months?

Evan McMullin for President

He is actually tied for first in Utah in the polls and more closely aligns with what I believe despite his religious views.
A vote for Trump will change very little because even if by some miracle he won the GOP hates him near as much as the left. Voting for Trump to merely send a message can also be accomplished by voting for McMullin and you don't have to violate your own sense of dignity or principles to do it.
Worst case scenario is if he won enough states the election would goto the House.

Consider your options. The election is not a binary choice as some would have you believe. This is my choice and will result in no regrets afterwards
In other words, you want to help Trump win. Why not be honest and just vote for Trump?
That's even stupid by your standards rderp

Yours is a protest vote .. no problem with that, I often cast protest votes myself .. but I also recognize that's all it is. A protest. It accomplishes nothing outside of my head.
It's only a binary choice because WE ARE SUCKERED INTO BELIEVING that it is. In the age of social media that myth could be easily disproven if enough people put it to the test on election day
well it would have to exist much earlier than one month before d-day.

Not my way to protest personally, but we should all be protesting this power structure and politcal system in some manner.

Yes, we should absolutely. But putting a despotic, sociopathic voyeuristic, sex-obsessed misogynist in the White House is not the way to go.

I agree with that as well .. which is why I'm voting for Clinton although I'm not a democrat.

I had the luxury of not voting for Obama .. and I didn't either time he ran. He's a corporatist and I don't vote for corporatists. However, had he been running against Donald Trump, I would have voted for Obama.

Voting 3rd party is a luxury, that we sometimes don't have.

We really don't have that luxury now....Trump's compulsive-obsessive behavior means he will run this country from his Twitter account and maintain ongoing feuds with everyone on both the right and the left.

He is actually tied for first in Utah in the polls and more closely aligns with what I believe despite his religious views.
A vote for Trump will change very little because even if by some miracle he won the GOP hates him near as much as the left. Voting for Trump to merely send a message can also be accomplished by voting for McMullin and you don't have to violate your own sense of dignity or principles to do it.
Worst case scenario is if he won enough states the election would goto the House.

Consider your options. The election is not a binary choice as some would have you believe. This is my choice and will result in no regrets afterwards
In other words, you want to help Trump win. Why not be honest and just vote for Trump?

I agree with him, vote Trump... stop corruption.

you seem to be pretty kin on working on immigration, do you support his immigration stance? Its basically amnesty, just more drawn out.
I prefer Trumps original position. Thing is I know that unless congress actually drafts legislation & passes it nothing is going to change. Have to face reality at some point. No president can wave a magic wand. My biggest concern is the debt.

If Trump pisses off China and Japan, then you should worry.

China and Japan both have reason to worry....their little currency and import restrictions won't cut it with Trump. I suggest we throw a 40% import tax on both of them for a wake-up call.

Trump will serve the same system that all the other personalities vomited up for you to vote for have, watch.

It's only a binary choice because WE ARE SUCKERED INTO BELIEVING that it is. In the age of social media that myth could be easily disproven if enough people put it to the test on election day
The problem with what you're saying is that 45% or so of the country will not do that, they will vote Democrat. All you would accomplish is to get Democrats elected. But you'll still be making your statement, even though no one will ever notice it but you.
There are plenty of Democrats dissatisfied with Hillary. The choices for them are no more binary than they are for the rest of us. How else will we ever break the stranglehold of entrenched politicians?

You can't. That's the simple truth. The system will have to break itself.

We exist in a plutocracy, and you cannot defeat a plutocracy with the tools of a democracy. The plutocracy owns elections and the media.

All Americans can do is work within the margins to change the parties from within.

Case in point, after this election, the Republican Party WILL change to stay relevant in an evolving American society. They have no choice but to change .. else they become the Whigs.

Vote for issues, not political parties.

you seem to be pretty kin on working on immigration, do you support his immigration stance? Its basically amnesty, just more drawn out.
I prefer Trumps original position. Thing is I know that unless congress actually drafts legislation & passes it nothing is going to change. Have to face reality at some point. No president can wave a magic wand. My biggest concern is the debt.

China and Japan both have reason to worry....their little currency and import restrictions won't cut it with Trump. I suggest we throw a 40% import tax on both of them for a wake-up call.

Trump will serve the same system that all the other personalities vomited up for you to vote for have, watch.

Yeah, that's exactly why all the corrupt politicians are shitting their pants as we speak...

Trump will end corruption? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Oh man, that's some priceless shit right there, I don't care who ya are.

I agree with that as well .. which is why I'm voting for Clinton although I'm not a democrat.

I had the luxury of not voting for Obama .. and I didn't either time he ran. He's a corporatist and I don't vote for corporatists. However, had he been running against Donald Trump, I would have voted for Obama.

I'm done voting for politicians. Period. they are do nothings, and only get in office and tune out the public. Obummer, Bush, all of em. they are useless. Trump can make a difference, he can, and I am voting for him for that reason and that reason alone. I don't want more politicians in the white-house.

The problem with what you're saying is that 45% or so of the country will not do that, they will vote Democrat. All you would accomplish is to get Democrats elected. But you'll still be making your statement, even though no one will ever notice it but you.
There are plenty of Democrats dissatisfied with Hillary. The choices for them are no more binary than they are for the rest of us. How else will we ever break the stranglehold of entrenched politicians?

You can't. That's the simple truth. The system will have to break itself.

We exist in a plutocracy, and you cannot defeat a plutocracy with the tools of a democracy. The plutocracy owns elections and the media.

All Americans can do is work within the margins to change the parties from within.

Case in point, after this election, the Republican Party WILL change to stay relevant in an evolving American society. They have no choice but to chnge .. else they become the Whigs.

Vote for issues, not political parties.

" .... and you cannot defeat a plutocracy with the tools of a democracy."

There it is, right there.

I'm done voting for politicians. Period. they are do nothings, and only get in office and tune out the public. Obummer, Bush, all of em. they are useless. Trump can make a difference, he can, and I am voting for him for that reason and that reason alone. I don't want more politicians in the white-house.

No, he can't, it is the system itself, that's the problem.

apparently you have no idea who purchases our bonds and why ...

almost every Trump event, he brings his supporters up on stage with him. he is truly acting like he is for the people. anyone who can't see that are just blinded by hate. Clinton won't go near anyone, been that way since the primaries. How can you call yourself for someone when you don't include those someones in your routines. wow.

Last edited:

We really don't have that luxury now....Trump's compulsive-obsessive behavior means he will run this country from his Twitter account and maintain ongoing feuds with everyone on both the right and the left.

I agree with you.

Are you following him on Twitter? If elected, he will be on there 24/7 if you want to keep up with him AND the Kardashians, junior.

Trump will end corruption? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Oh man, that's some priceless shit right there, I don't care who ya are.
he has a 95% more chance since he isn't owned by a party. Funny all of these third party threads, what the fk do you think Trump is? When a candidate pisses off both standard parties, isn't that obvious he's on his own? you all are truly confused.

almost every Trump event, he brings his supporters up on stage with him. he is truly acting like he is for the people. anyone who can't see that are just blinded by hate. Clinton won't go near anyone, been that way since the primaries. How can you call yourself for something when you don't include them in your routines. wow.

Who needs to touch them?

They are politicians, not rock stars or celebrities.

Clinton is an actual politician, Trump is just pretending to be one..

But Bill Clinton did a good job as POTUS no matter his personal issues. Why do you all of a sudden care?

All of a sudden? Where the fuck have you been the last three months?

You never once have complained about Bills tenure as POTUS. Not once. In fact you hold him up as a paragon of virtue. Me thinks you are a hypocrite of the first order.

Forum List

Back