I have a question for leftists. Besides having Democrats in control of everything...

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

You want the government to dictate to private people the wages and salaries that they must pay to other private people. That is fascism.
Yes I do

My father had a High School education and got a job climbing Telephone Poles and repairing phone lines.
He was able to buy a house, raise four kids, send them to college and retire at 61....all without my mother working

That is when employers paid a wage you could support a family on. Since then, employers have cut back wages and benefits. Taxpayers have been forced to step in and subsidize substandard wages.

If we have to support YOUR employees so you can make more profit......we have a right to “encourage” you to pay more
Great story of a private citizen working hard for the American Dream. Please elaborate by asking your father how much the janitors that cleaned his shop made and how much your father made climbing telephone poles and post it. Also ask your father if he thought the janitors who swept the floors should have made as much as he did for climbing poles? Please post the answers because it would help with the discussion and help the future of all Americans! Thank you.
My father died ten years ago

But even a lowly janitor made enough to support a family

I'm hoping for a death on the Republican side of the Senate.

I really wish President Biden would offer retiring Senator pat toomey whatever position he wants to retire now, allowing the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania to appoint a Democrat.

You REALLY want America to fall like Venezuela did, so badly.

Why on Earth does our Constitutions grant people like you the power to get into Congress and destroy it??

DUMB...REALLY DUMB

That and birther laws might just make America home of the most stupid people to ever breath oxygen.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

You want the government to dictate to private people the wages and salaries that they must pay to other private people. That is fascism.
Yes I do

My father had a High School education and got a job climbing Telephone Poles and repairing phone lines.
He was able to buy a house, raise four kids, send them to college and retire at 61....all without my mother working

That is when employers paid a wage you could support a family on. Since then, employers have cut back wages and benefits. Taxpayers have been forced to step in and subsidize substandard wages.

If we have to support YOUR employees so you can make more profit......we have a right to “encourage” you to pay more
Great story of a private citizen working hard for the American Dream. Please elaborate by asking your father how much the janitors that cleaned his shop made and how much your father made climbing telephone poles and post it. Also ask your father if he thought the janitors who swept the floors should have made as much as he did for climbing poles? Please post the answers because it would help with the discussion and help the future of all Americans! Thank you.

How do you know that?

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

How do you know that?
We had a janitor in our school
He didn’t need welfare to support his family

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

How do you know that?
How do you know?

...is there anything else that you want for America? It seems to me that, as long as Democrats are in office, nothing else really matters to you. Do you have any hopes for poor and middle-class Americans?
This is a lie.

Democrats don’t control everything.

Republicans control the courts – the Supreme Court in particular – and most states.
Not to mention tax rates and all the garbage Republican policies of the last 35 years.
You mean like more freedom FROM government?
You mean less support from the government and more giveaway to the rich. Now we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere and you go on about how lazy people have gotten. Absolute right-wing idiocy. It's all Mexicans fault... Oh and the blacks. What a disgrace....

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

How do you know that?
Those were the good old days. Of course the minimum wage in 1968 would be $12 today at least. Of course that would be a government job.

What DemoCRAPs really want is a permanent one party country with them in charge.
Democrats actually encourage the republicans to act like republicans. To come up with ideas, and not just oppose the other parties ideas.

Republicans used to know how to govern, and democrats want them to return to their roots. Eisenhower, Reagan, even Bush. And give up their hard turn into insanity to follow Trump.
Eisenhower and Bush were both far Left RINOs. the only REAL Republican was Reagan.
The group Murdoch / internet crazy brainwash is strong with this one..... Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. And your functionally racist outlook.... Blame the poor we used to call the unfortunate. Now it's all their fault not college being five times as expensive thanks to Reagan.And the crap GOP minimum wage and benefits for that matter. Always a disgrace and disaster your ridiculous party. Bring back the fairness convention or at least some debate because you are in a imaginary world.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

Sorry, I’m not going to take your word for the janitor. I think it would be helpful to the discussion if you could share some facts.

...is there anything else that you want for America? It seems to me that, as long as Democrats are in office, nothing else really matters to you. Do you have any hopes for poor and middle-class Americans?
This is a lie.

Republicans control the courts – the Supreme Court in particular – and most states.
Not to mention tax rates and all the garbage Republican policies of the last 35 years.
You mean less support from the government and more giveaway to the rich. Now we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere and you go on about how lazy people have gotten. Absolute right-wing idiocy. It's all Mexicans fault... Oh and the blacks. What a disgrace....
You’re a disgrace because your post is full of feelings instead of facts.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

How do you know that?
Those were the good old days. Of course the minimum wage in 1968 would be $12 today at least. Of course that would be a government job.

Target Is paying 12 an hour without politicians forcing them to.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

How do you know that?

Target Is paying 12 an hour without politicians forcing them to.
I think Walmart pays a comparable wage, if not $15/hr.

Affordable Healthcare available to all
When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
So your totally against all forms of insurance right?

Why should I pay for and subsidize people whose cars get hit by drunk drivers, boy racers, and snoozers behind the wheel, when I have never claimed or been hit by anybody?

On the other hand, seven years ago I was diagnosed with terminal cancer having never been sick in my adult life and given between 3 & 6 months to live.
Thanks to our sacred NHS I have received 124 x chemotherapy at a cost of £6000 per session (not including consultancy fees but also financed by NHS) = £744,000.
Unable to work had I lived in your country I would have died years ago unable to afford the fees.

The answer is because Insurance works and in the long run everybody benefits.

What DemoCRAPs really want is a permanent one party country with them in charge.
Democrats actually encourage the republicans to act like republicans. To come up with ideas, and not just oppose the other parties ideas.

Republicans used to know how to govern, and democrats want them to return to their roots. Eisenhower, Reagan, even Bush. And give up their hard turn into insanity to follow Trump.
Eisenhower and Bush were both far Left RINOs. the only REAL Republican was Reagan.
The group Murdoch / internet crazy brainwash is strong with this one..... Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. And your functionally racist outlook.... Blame the poor we used to call the unfortunate. Now it's all their fault not college being five times as expensive thanks to Reagan.And the crap GOP minimum wage and benefits for that matter. Always a disgrace and disaster your ridiculous party. Bring back the fairness convention or at least some debate because you are in a imaginary world.
The leftists would lose the debate because facts would be present.

When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?

Why should I pay for and subsidize people whose cars get hit by drunk drivers, boy racers, and snoozers behind the wheel, when I have never claimed or been hit by anybody?

On the other hand, seven years ago I was diagnosed with terminal cancer having never been sick in my adult life and given between 3 & 6 months to live.
Thanks to our sacred NHS I have received 124 x chemotherapy at a cost of £6000 per session (not including consultancy fees but also financed by NHS) = £744,000.
Unable to work had I lived in your country I would have died years ago unable to afford the fees.

Insurance companies don't make you do that, jackass. Only the government can force you to do that.

I'm hoping for a death on the Republican side of the Senate.

I really wish President Biden would offer retiring Senator pat toomey whatever position he wants to retire now, allowing the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania to appoint a Democrat.

Wouldn't it be easier just to get Toomey to switch parties, like Arlen Specter did, and become a doctrinaire libtard?

Or alternatively, get Cassady, Burr, Sasse, Romney or Murkowski, the Maverick Republican caucus to switch?

This is a lie.

You’re a disgrace because your post is full of feelings instead of facts.
We have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever thanks to your giveaway to the rich. Fact. That none of you brainwashed idiots know about.... Everything you know is wrong fact the gop is a disgrace and a disaster The stupidest wars ever worst reaction to the pandemic in the world short of India now I suppose. You're totally misinformed about everything, the world's laughing stock and horror.

Insurance companies don't make you do that, jackass. Only the government can force you to do that.
Do what?
Pay for other motorists' claims? Of course, they do.
That is why when I enquired as to why my motor insurance had gone up last year despite another year's no claims, he said, - we have had to take into account the increased cost of a large increase in customers hit by uninsured drivers, & radio thefts/windows smashed that apparently went through the roof. That was for the year before lockdown and despite the fact, I live in a very quiet rural area.
What do you think your payments are based on? Apart from the usual business overheads, it is what they think they are going to have to pay out through claims. If the overall cost of claims goes up so will everybody's insurance though an increase in new customers will help to alleviate it. You dipstick!

Forum List

Back