I hate U2’s name, my voice and most of the songs, says Bono

I hate U2’s name, my voice and most of the songs, says Bono​

So do I

U2 sucks

best Irish band?

the cranberries

funny, i have the same exact opinion

Some of their music still holds good memories. The band members' politics on the other hand are what cause me to change the station when U2 comes on the radio these days. Bono is a mutant anti-human.

Just goes to show you really don't have to be a good singer to get rich.

I saw U 2 live and Bono's voice was awful. I guess he needs to be in a studio to sing at all.

Was never a fan. Always changed the station on the radio whenever they came on. Also avoided hanging around fans of their stuff because they were just as annoying as the band. They always seemed to wear all black clothes, too. I don't like hanging around people who wear all black clothes. Very dreary company.

Last edited:
Definitely, along with The Beatles.

The Beatles... As an older adult, I agree with you. I am very much over The Beatles.

I do, however, appreciate their contributions to music and I smile when the younger generation discovers them. The Beatles are not for you and me. They are for those just discovering all that music can do.

In my opinion.

The Beatles... As an older adult, I agree with you. I am very much over The Beatles.

I do, however, appreciate their contributions to music and I smile when the younger generation discovers them. The Beatles are not for you and me. They are for those just discovering all that music can do.

In my opinion.

I was never much of a fan. Now in my 40s, I realize they were in the right place at the right time, but never had a huge amount of musical talent. John Lennon isn't the songwriter many people seem to think he is, and their musical execution was average.

I was never much of a fan. Now in my 40s, I realize they were in the right place at the right time, but never had a huge amount of musical talent. John Lennon isn't the songwriter many people seem to think he is, and their musical execution was average.
many people in music will not agree with you....so who in that era do you think was better?.....

With how rock progressed from the 50's into the 60's, the Beatles along with other 60's bands were on the cutting edge, and evolved along the way with their albums.

With how rock progressed from the 50's into the 60's, the Beatles were on the cutting edge, and evolved along the way with their albums.
and they did something no one from the 50's did....they put rock over the top.....even some classical orchestras were playing some of their songs....

Forum List

Back