'I had sex with my father'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
'I had sex with my father': Daughter reveals shocking details of relationship with her dad after meeting him for the first time aged 19
  • Natasha Rose Chenier, 24, shared her shocking story with Jezebel
  • She grew up in Vancouver and never knew her father
  • Met him when she was 19 and went to visit him in Jamaica where he lives
  • As she got to know him, she started to feel sexually attracted to him
  • He revealed he felt the same way and they acted on their feelings
  • Natasha felt disgusted with herself and broke off contact
  • She's since had therapy where she has learned it isn't unusual
  • Incest can occur in 50% of those who meet relatives as adults

Leading behavioural hypnotherapist and regressionist Nicolas Aujula says he has treated numerous people after they have had incestuous relationships, as he has sourced case studies to appear in his 'Taboo Hunters' documentary.

He said: 'The most common form of incest is between siblings which more readily occurs when the older child is a boy who forces younger sibling into sexual contact usually during puberty. It rarely occurs if girls are older than male sibling.

'Father/step-father and daughter incest ranks second on list. When incest involves minors its clearly an act of abuse fuelled by power-driven attitudes and perverse behaviour picked up in childhood.

'There can also be an enjoyment on the abusers part of getting their own back from past experiences of being belittled or wronged.'

He said that genetic sexual attraction can occur in 50 per cent of cases when relatives meet for the first time as adults because: 'There is usually a strong emotional attraction that gets turned into sexual feelings, though not all genetic sexual attraction feelings turn into sexual acts.

'One explanation is people tend to select mates that are like themselves physically and mentally; known as assortative mating.'

He added that when he has hypnotised those who have had an incestuous relationship, they have revealed 'on a deep subconscious level, underlying feelings of childhood rejection and a need to seek familial approval fueled this act.'

Read more: Natasha Rose Chenier reveals details of sexual relationship with her father Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As always, my own opinion is, if its between consenting adults and harms no one, its their business. OTOH, I would not feel that way if there were children involved. It should also be noted that she was only 19yo at the tine of their first sexual encounter, which, IMO, indicates a very probably power play on his part.

Troublesome.

Basically they seek to understand the sick behavior when its white people. Incest? Totally normal...yep yep

Basically they seek to understand the sick behavior when its white people. Incest? Totally normal...yep yep

White or not, it's really fucked-up. But so is Africans eating each other.

Nope, its totally normal just like the excuses used for all white behavior. They even made a movie about white people eating each other.

If you're that bitter about this double-standard you claim is so prevalent, I'm sure you and your fellow aggrieved could find and encourage some Black writers and producers to create programmes explaining how normal and accepted cannibalism is among Africans.

Nope, its totally normal just like the excuses used for all white behavior. They even made a movie about white people eating each other.

If you're that bitter about this double-standard you claim is so prevalent, I'm sure you and your fellow aggrieved could find and encourage some Black writers and producers to create programmes explaining how normal and accepted cannibalism is among Africans.

Why?

Shall we segue into "Constitutional" law?

If there is a "right of privacy" that prohibits the Government from interfering with private behavior between (or among) competent, consenting adults, then such a relationship CANNOT be prohibited by state law. Indeed, such a couple could DEMAND that the state grant them a marriage license.

Anyone disagree?

Why?

It's the only way you can hope to redress the balance, obviously.

'I had sex with my father': Daughter reveals shocking details of relationship with her dad after meeting him for the first time aged 19

Leading behavioural hypnotherapist and regressionist Nicolas Aujula says he has treated numerous people after they have had incestuous relationships, as he has sourced case studies to appear in his 'Taboo Hunters' documentary.

He said: 'The most common form of incest is between siblings which more readily occurs when the older child is a boy who forces younger sibling into sexual contact usually during puberty. It rarely occurs if girls are older than male sibling.

'Father/step-father and daughter incest ranks second on list. When incest involves minors its clearly an act of abuse fuelled by power-driven attitudes and perverse behaviour picked up in childhood.

'There can also be an enjoyment on the abusers part of getting their own back from past experiences of being belittled or wronged.'

He said that genetic sexual attraction can occur in 50 per cent of cases when relatives meet for the first time as adults because: 'There is usually a strong emotional attraction that gets turned into sexual feelings, though not all genetic sexual attraction feelings turn into sexual acts.

'One explanation is people tend to select mates that are like themselves physically and mentally; known as assortative mating.'

He added that when he has hypnotised those who have had an incestuous relationship, they have revealed 'on a deep subconscious level, underlying feelings of childhood rejection and a need to seek familial approval fueled this act.'

Read more: Natasha Rose Chenier reveals details of sexual relationship with her father Daily Mail Online

As always, my own opinion is, if its between consenting adults and harms no one, its their business. OTOH, I would not feel that way if there were children involved. It should also be noted that she was only 19yo at the tine of their first sexual encounter, which, IMO, indicates a very probably power play on his part.

Troublesome.

Though incest is quite common, there's a pheremonal secretion during sex which in close relatives has a repellent effect. It's thought this evolved over time to reduce the frequency of incest. It's seen in bonobo chimpanzees which despite their rampant sexuality, parent-child relations are almost unknown.

Incest is common, not normal.

Recreational sex, even if incestuous is fine (objectively.) But because incestuous reproduction has consequences, it's biologically unsound. Can probably get away with it consequences-wise once, but the consequences mount as you keep doing it and whatever genetic risks become more prevalent. But if not reproducing it's just sex. No more or less problematic biologically than with a non-related partner.

Troublesome.

How can you bang your own kid? Remember the movie "precious with Monique and that fat girl gabby sidabey? In the movie not only did the father bang her but the mother would make the girl give her oral. Definitely fucked up.

I met a cousin once as an adult and was attracted to her. An aunt too. Went to Greece and had a very strong attraction to my dads cousin. Didn't fuck her though.

Troublesome.

Though incest is quite common, there's a pheremonal secretion during sex which in close relatives has a repellent effect. It's thought this evolved over time to reduce the frequency of incest. It's seen in bonobo chimpanzees which despite their rampant sexuality, parent-child relations are almost unknown.

I wonder if Noah's grandkids minded fucking each other. According to the bible we all come from his little family.

Explains a lot though doesn't. Due to massive inbredding the human race is now irredeemably screwed up. :)

Noah couldn't have told his grandkids not to date. I wonder at what point did they say OK no more fucking first cousins.

If he had 4 sons with wives they must have swapped wives so that the children would not all be too closely related. But even if I have a kid with one woman and my brother has a child with another woman and those kids mate they are still first cousins. And if that kid has sex with the child of the other 2 sons offspring they are still first cousins right? When did they start being second cousins?

What if all they all had sons. They'd be screwed.

Explains a lot though doesn't. Due to massive inbredding the human race is now irredeemably screwed up. :)

Noah couldn't have told his grandkids not to date. I wonder at what point did they say OK no more fucking first cousins.

If he had 4 sons with wives they must have swapped wives so that the children would not all be too closely related. But even if I have a kid with one woman and my brother has a child with another woman and those kids mate they are still first cousins. And if that kid has sex with the child of the other 2 sons offspring they are still first cousins right? When did they start being second cousins?

What if all they all had sons. They'd be screwed.

Judaism still encourages first cousins and uncle-niece marriages. Rhode Island actually allows these marriages citing Judaism by name.

"TITLE 15
Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-1
Persons Eligible to Marry
SECTION 15-1-4

§ 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion. – The provisions of §§ 15-1-2 and 15-1-3 shall not extend to, or in any way affect, any marriage which shall be solemnized among the Jewish people, within the degrees of affinity or consanguinity allowed by their religion.

History of Section.
(G.L. 1896, ch. 191, § 4; G.L. 1909, ch. 243, § 4; G.L. 1923, ch. 287, § 4; G.L. 1938, ch. 415, § 4; G.L. 1956, § 5-1-4; P.L. 2013, ch. 4, § 1; P.L. 2013, ch. 5, § 1.) "

15-1-4

Forum List

Back