I guess the Second Amendment is Being Re-Written

Just tell me the children aren't being indoctrinated in our public schools.
Common Core is the villain in our schools as it ends up.
Just dummy down the children to be raised as mindless liberal minions.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The Common Core teaching materials in this textbook define the Second Amendment like this:

“This amendment states that people have the right to certain weapons, providing that they register them and they have not been in prison.”

View attachment 30170
Common Core Textbooks Teaching Lies About The 2nd Amendment | The Federalist Papers

Pure crap! Well ... we're just going to have to be diligent in bringing the true message to America's kids. Post the true 2nd Amendment on our Facebook pages; put bumper stickers on our cars; tell our own kids to talk about it with their friends; etc. Keep the truth front and center and remind them that what they're learning in Common Core is a lie.

They forgot the part about militias

How dare they?

There is no requirement to register firearms. Dumb ass.

How else do we regulate our militias?

1) By teaching them how to hit their target.
2) By teaching them who their target is -- "enemies foreign AND domestic."
3) By teaching them that their domestic enemies are working towards abolishing their Constitutional rights.

Does that help?

Have a nice day - domestic enemies.

Why do so many of you believe everything that you are told by rightwing nutjob websites?

Did ya SEE the OP? No? Go back to the very first post in this thread then click on the picture. A picture is an image of something taken with a camera (just in case you don't know). Then, after you click on the pretty picture read what it says. Then ask yourself if you believe what you are reading or not. Okay? If you have any further difficulties seek out a big person and he or she will help you.

3) By teaching them that their domestic enemies are working towards abolishing their Constitutional rights.

Does that help?

Do you consider me to be your enemy?

Why do so many of you believe everything that you are told by rightwing nutjob websites?

Did ya SEE the OP? No? Go back to the very first post in this thread then click on the picture. A picture is an image of something taken with a camera (just in case you don't know). Then, after you click on the pretty picture read what it says. Then ask yourself if you believe what you are reading or not. Okay? If you have any further difficulties seek out a big person and he or she will help you.

Look at the picture. What does it say at the top right of the page?

Does that help?

I don't know. Do you want to abolish my Constitutional rights?

They forgot the part about militias

How dare they?

Nor is their any prohibition against requiring a registration.

In fact, "Well-Regulated" militia would seem to indicate to me that a registration would be necessary? How can you tell who to call up for the Militia if you don't know who can show up with a gun?

What would "shall not be infringed" seem to indicate to you?

Does that help?

I don't know. Do you want to abolish my Constitutional rights?

No.

In fact, "Well-Regulated" militia would seem to indicate to me that a registration would be necessary? How can you tell who to call up for the Militia if you don't know who can show up with a gun?

We need our militias to ensure the security of a free state. Regstration does not infringe. Registration allows us to regulate our militias. Who has guns, how many, how much ammo, what type.

Does that help?

Now you are talking. We also have to identify "them" so we know who is in our well regulated militia.

A thorough gun registration is essential to a second amendment

Look at the picture. What does it say at the top right of the page?

The picture shows exactly what's in the course. The little addition at the top is drawing attention to the site that brought it to the public's attention and was added after the fact.

For example:

MDX-Natasha-Poly-ICON.jpg

A website advertising itself on the very picture it's presenting.

Does that help?

Now you are talking. We also have to identify "them" so we know who is in our well regulated militia.

A thorough gun registration is essential to a second amendment

Who needs to identify "them?" You? There are LOTS of well regulated militias in the USA that are under citizen control and membership. They know who they are. That's all that matters.

Last edited:

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The Common Core teaching materials in this textbook define the Second Amendment like this:

“This amendment states that people have the right to certain weapons, providing that they register them and they have not been in prison.”

View attachment 30170
Common Core Textbooks Teaching Lies About The 2nd Amendment | The Federalist Papers

The objective of the left is total disarming of the people.

View attachment 30170

One little step at a time. One infringement then a second then a third then a fourth, etc.

We need our militias to ensure the security of a free state. Regstration does not infringe. Registration allows us to regulate our militias. Who has guns, how many, how much ammo, what type.

no and i consider myself a reasonably sane person when it come to guns....i will say this i never know which group is crazier..the gun nuts or the anit gun nuts...

first.. the ussc has affirmed my fucking rights to self defense and its a right i intend to use....in my grandfather and father's home.....there was a gun within 3 ft of their reach all over the house...i thought this was normal....i am not that extreme in my home...but i have guns....which will never be registered...why....

i register my guns it will go into some type of public registry even a private one would be hacked....gun safes are nice but can be carried away as a whole unit and opened at the robbers leisure..and the registry will give him the info he needs....think about it...and then there is the sticky issue of the illegal guns....dont ask how they fall into people's hand but they do....and unfortunately many times the illegal guns have some type of sentimental value..i mean someone has gone out of their way to obtain and keep an illegal weapon and suddenly they die and someone gets their collection....and its got illegals weapons...what are they suppose to do?

non gunner people just dont get it.....i would say more than half the guns in the us....are owned by people who inherited the collections from fathers, mothers etc....its not just a gun....to them...and that is what you people will never understand....you see a .22 rifle....i see the first gun i shot....i hear it and my grandfathers voice...you smell the field you stood in at 8 ...and you people think for one damn minute i will give that .22 up?

get a clue....just get a clue and added to that...i live in the country...i cant depend on rapid response from 911...its a large area and if a car wreck happens on one side it can take a while to get to the other...

View attachment 30170

you're conflating unrelated concepts.

i have never seen a legitimate sources that claims what your bogus source does.

the only change to the second amendment is by heller which ignores the entire section of the amendment saying the right exists to support a "well-regulated militia"...not wingnutters who think they should take arms against their government.

and until heller, the justices would have laughed at any intimation that the amendment protects a private right of gun ownership.

as for the common core rant.... that's nice :rolleyes:

View attachment 30170

That is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back