I Guess It Depends On The Meaning Of The World "SOON"

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
jesus-coming.jpg

Can't you see him coming in the clouds, in the pic you posted?

“As the Sun, the great Orb of Day, sailed aloft from the eastern horizon, dispelling the darkness and gloom of night, bringing light, warmth, and life to the earth, it typified the greatest of all Powers. Thus, early man looked upon the Sun as the primary symbol of God in a spiritual sense. The Sun was considered the Light of God which overcame the Darkness. The Sun, therefore has been the symbol of God throughout all ages, all nations, and all religions.” - John H. Annis

“As the Sun, the great Orb of Day, sailed aloft from the eastern horizon, dispelling the darkness and gloom of night, bringing light, warmth, and life to the earth, it typified the greatest of all Powers. Thus, early man looked upon the Sun as the primary symbol of God in a spiritual sense. The Sun was considered the Light of God which overcame the Darkness. The Sun, therefore has been the symbol of God throughout all ages, all nations, and all religions.” - John H. Annis

Like I said....he's been coming "SOON" all my life. 'Course I'm just 82.

Don't suppose you read the guy's book in your OP. Maybe an answer is offered there.

Don't suppose you read the guy's book in your OP. Maybe an answer is offered there.
Lol no he doesn't. Because then why would anyone buy any of his other books?

Don't you at least find it somewhat amazing that you were actually written about in the Bible over 2,000 years ago?

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

82 years is as a vapor. It may be long in human years, but not even a second has past in eternity, and we are dealing with eternal beings.
Having said that, there are approximately 2,500 end time prophesies so you'll recognize just how close "soon" is. I believe most preachers agree that there are only about 500 left to be fulfilled.

There is another world war coming. You've lived long enough to see all the players gearing up and shaking their sabers. Revelation tells us how this one ends. Soon depends on mankind this time. All nations will come against Israel. Christ will be Israel's ringer. He's going to end this one.

Forum List

Back