"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”... One guarantee for sure ...there will be outages!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

‘Quitting’ Fossil Fuels?​

Politicians and policy wonks often speak of “quitting” fossil fuels, as if they are a filthy habit or a narcotic like crack.
But the reality is humans could not survive without coal, natural gas, and oil.
Despite their impressive growth, renewable energy sources—solar, wind, hydro and biomass combined—
account for just 20 percent of US utility-scale electricity generation.
Fossil fuels, on the other hand, provide 61 percent of utility-scale electricity generation in the country. They heat and cool our homes, run our appliances, and feed the Teslas we drive.

Ignorance on display...
The shift from filthy coal to clean energy has not always been smooth.

Last year, for example, Hawaiian officials were stunned to learn the coal plant they had killed had been replaced with a massive battery powered by oil, which one public official described as “going from cigarettes to crack.

A little-noticed World Bank study...
The Growing Role of Minerals and Metals for a Low Carbon Future
examined just the amount of material it would take to get to a “zero emission” economy.
“[The] results are staggering,” Hicekl noted, extrapolating using some basic arithmetic,
“34 million metric tons of copper,
40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
162 million tons of aluminum, and no less than
4.8 billion tons of iron.”
And you so sympathetic "feeling" greenies... how about this...
.... there’s a good chance the lithium-ion battery powering your EV was made with cobalt mined by a child in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where the vast majority of the world’s cobalt is mined.
And Biden wants to “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Pious, ignorant people!

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Politicians and policy wonks often speak of “quitting” fossil fuels, as if they are a filthy habit or a narcotic like crack.
Despite their impressive growth, renewable energy sources—solar, wind, hydro and biomass combined—
Fossil fuels, on the other hand, provide 61 percent of utility-scale electricity generation in the country. They heat and cool our homes, run our appliances, and feed the Teslas we drive.

Ignorance on display...

Last year, for example, Hawaiian officials were stunned to learn the coal plant they had killed had been replaced with a massive battery powered by oil, which one public official described as “going from cigarettes to crack.

examined just the amount of material it would take to get to a “zero emission” economy.
“[The] results are staggering,” Hicekl noted, extrapolating using some basic arithmetic,
40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
.... there’s a good chance the lithium-ion battery powering your EV was made with cobalt mined by a child in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where the vast majority of the world’s cobalt is mined.
And Biden wants to “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Pious, ignorant people!

I saw this a couple of years ago. But.......
These people say something every day that makes you want to go off on them.

The great reset is going in earnest.

joe-biden-biden2020.gif

Stakeholder economics at work.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Ignorance on display...

40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
Pious, ignorant people!

All 100% accurate btw. We would have to destroy The Earth to convert to all electric vehicle fleets.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Ignorance on display...

40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
Pious, ignorant people!

Biden supporters always run from this quote, but this is what Joe said. Current gas, food, and housing prices are the fault of every person who voted for Joe Biden. Let them know.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Ignorance on display...

40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
Pious, ignorant people!

Potatohead made one of the dumbest statements ever made.

What a fucking moron!

The only people more stupid than him are the idiots that voted for him.

Xiden and the dems war on the middle clsss and working class is directly aimed at making folks poorer snd dependent

The daily "We're building a Big Beautiful Wall and Mexico is going to pay for it" moment for Biden. Meanwhile, the US oil production has rebounded from the Trumpypoofs decline in 2020 by nearly 2 mbd or two thirds of the way back to pre pandemic production levels.

Worst ending of fossil fuels, ever.

The daily "We're building a Big Beautiful Wall and Mexico is going to pay for it" moment for Biden. Meanwhile, the US oil production has rebounded from the Trumpypoofs decline in 2020 by nearly 2 mbd or two thirds of the way back to pre pandemic production levels.

Current gas, food, and housing prices are your fault.

Prog agendas for more power are killing more and more people. The great switcheroo when the blame game starts is going to surprise a lot of people.

Forum List

Back