I gotta quit engaging in frivolous arguments

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
My dad and grandmother both always tell me I have a good head on my shoulders, but that I sometimes don't know when to use the knowledge and talent God gave me. I guess it took me 34 years to realize that but, yeah, they're right. I get into pointless discussions here or elsewhere that I know won't go anywhere or will wind up making me look foolish, but I do it anyway. Fighting for the sake of fighting I think they call that, even when I think what I did was well worth it.

Anyway, I think it is time I learn to actually apply myself instead of picking pointless fights with people here, at least.

Love ya.

TK

Last edited:
That's been my position for years. Someone smarter than I may inspire the regrowth of a frontal lobe, or stimulate a dead one some moonbat has had in their skull, but I I stopped bothering. At least on the internet. Face to face IRL I've had some success in getting a few libtards to finally accept the fact that they were wrong and only parroting inane drivel, but you have to manipulate them into drawing that conclusion themselves. It's the most laborious and tedious sort of discussions in the world though. It takes revolving logic and the ability to get a moonbat to focus on an issue and keep them engaged in reason. You can't left them move goal posts, deflect into other subjects, or repeat the bullshit they have learned. You have to be able to prove what they've learned is bullshit. This requires a lot of pictures and charts so have a good sized phone handy.

Since my major issue is 2A RKBA that's what I'll go to the mat on and spend time discussing when faced with a bed wetter, because statics are where the facts are. It's actually probably the easiest subject to prove liberalism is wrong besides MMGW or whatever they call it.

Yet on the net, they're not here (nor am I) to "be educated". They're here to rant, troll, and ridicule people (as am I). There may be a few that aren't simply jabbering retards regurgitating agitprop and impenetrable to logic, but they're far and few between. I just have fun with this shit, mock them when I'm in the mood and otherwise read about what's going on in the world and what people are saying about it, along with what bed wetters are programmed to believe about it.

That's been my position for years. Someone smarter than I may inspire the regrowth of a frontal lobe, or stimulate a dead one some moonbat has had in their skull, but I I stopped bothering. At least on the internet. Face to face IRL I've had some success in getting a few libtards to finally accept the fact that they were wrong and only parroting inane drivel, but you have to manipulate them into drawing that conclusion themselves. It's the most laborious and tedious sort of discussions in the world though. It takes revolving logic and the ability to get a moonbat to focus on an issue and keep them engaged in reason. You can't left them move goal posts, deflect into other subjects, or repeat the bullshit they have learned. You have to be able to prove what they've learned is bullshit. This requires a lot of pictures and charts so have a good sized phone handy.

Since my major issue is 2A RKBA that's what I'll go to the mat on and spend time discussing when faced with a bed wetter, because statics are where the facts are. It's actually probably the easiest subject to prove liberalism is wrong besides MMGW or whatever they call it.

Yet on the net, they're not here (nor am I) to "be educated". They're here to rant, troll, and ridicule people (as am I). There may be a few that aren't simply jabbering retards regurgitating agitprop and impenetrable to logic, but they're far and few between. I just have fun with this shit, mock them when I'm in the mood and otherwise read about what's going on in the world and what people are saying about it, along with what bed wetters are programmed to believe about it.

LOL

nice to come upon biting wit and sarcasm and... whatever other words we may find to describe it..

in any case, it made me laugh and today, that is what counts.

:)

My dad and grandmother both always tell me I have a good head on my shoulders, but that I sometimes don't know when to use the knowledge and talent God gave me. I guess it took me 34 years to realize that but, yeah, they're right. I get into pointless discussions here or elsewhere that I know won't go anywhere or will wind up making me look foolish, but I do it anyway. Fighting for the sake of fighting I think they call that, even when I think what I did was well worth it.

Anyway, I think it is time I learn to actually apply myself instead of picking pointless fights with people here, at least.

Love ya.

TK
Ya know… I totally get you on that…boy oh boy do I! :smiliehug:

I got to about 5.00 on this

Daddy issues?

My father was rather weak, let my mother dominate the whole family... so there's that but I loved my father even when i grew up and saw his flaws... I never had a lot of affection toward my mother whom I say is a .. (I'm getting kind of private so I won't say) but... LONG story... and why am i telling anyone this?

well, I am as conservative as a person can get and also, have had probably way more traumas and weird stuff than most people my age...

so.. I guess I need to watch the rest of that video... But since i had parent issues, I was supposed to turn out libtard?

well, when i was very young, i was rather "liberal" in a social kind of way... but boy, did i outgrow that fast... once I found the Catholic faith... but a lot of people dont' want to hear anything good about the Catholic faith so... I'll leave things at that...

+

LOL

nice to come upon biting wit and sarcasm and... whatever other words we may find to describe it..

in any case, it made me laugh and today, that is what counts.

:)
It's also Saul Alinsky Rule #5.... Ridicule is a weapon. When you can mock someone's asinine beliefs it encourages others to avoid the same beliefs. It worked great for the bed wetters until they became such ridiculous caricatures of themselves that mocking them has become irresistible.

It's also Saul Alinsky Rule #5.... Ridicule is a weapon. When you can mock someone's asinine beliefs it encourages others to avoid the same beliefs. It worked great for the bed wetters until they became such ridiculous caricatures of themselves that mocking them has become irresistible.
yeh, i knew about Alinsky.. But I actually think i started resorting to ridicule before I learned about Alinsky some... i dunno... 20 years ago?

I mean, how can u not ridicule the ridiculous?

beats me..

and for some reason I don't let my Christian beliefs keep me from... again, ridiculing the ridiculous. I guess i figure since society is fallling apart and we can't even elect capable people (so they steal elections since they can't win)... well, how do we have time for babying people who... havent grown up yet..

I got to about 5.00 on this

Daddy issues?

My father was rather weak, let my mother dominate the whole family... so there's that but I loved my father even when i grew up and saw his flaws... I never had a lot of affection toward my mother whom I say is a .. (I'm getting kind of private so I won't say) but... LONG story... and why am i telling anyone this?

well, I am as conservative as a person can get and also, have had probably way more traumas and weird stuff than most people my age...

so.. I guess I need to watch the rest of that video... But since i had parent issues, I was supposed to turn out libtard?

well, when i was very young, i was rather "liberal" in a social kind of way... but boy, did i outgrow that fast... once I found the Catholic faith... but a lot of people dont' want to hear anything good about the Catholic faith so... I'll leave things at that...

+
EVERYONE has "trauma" or other "issues" with their parents. She goes deeper into the psychology of it as she goes, and like you said, some people are weaker than others. Being forced to stand in the corner for 5 minutes after setting the garage on fire may have fucked up a bed wetter so much that they have "daddy issues", while some kids had "daddies" (that is to say multiple ones because mommy was a slut) that abused them and they rose above that trauma and didn't wallow in victimhood the rest of their lives.

My dad was not the most "cuddly" sort, but he put a lot of effort into raising me. I ended up hating him in my late teens and only ended up appreciating him just before reaching 20. Long after I was out on my own and finally understood what he had been trying to teach me.

The point is that some people process these experiences different.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are simply genetic garbage. They could have had parents who were pastors and guided their children strictly according to biblical scripture as well as the best advice modern psychology has to offer and still produce a green haired commie faggot that spends 30 years in and out of prison only to end up a homeless drug addicted sex offender.

I watched a documentary about a little girl who was abused in horrific ways and was so evil at just the age of 5 that she had to be taken from the home and it took a team of professionals along with a church group years to fix this kid. She was so sadistic at that age that she used to stab her younger brother in the nut sack with needles and did all kinds other other sick shit. It appeared the kid would be irredeemable at the beginning of the documentary. By the time she was a teenager they had actually transformed her and she grew up to be a healthy adult and raise a few kids of her own.

So a lot is dependent on an individual.

I do sometimes think that there are NPC's on the planet, soulless drones who have no purpose other than to challenge and tempt God's Children.

Love ya.

TK
You moron!

J/K

Right back atcha, jerkwad!

Whoo boy, here I go again.

Somebody hold me back.

In all seriousness, gotta have some fun with it, I suppose.
I’m finding myself agreeing with your OP. But applying it to me. I’m just fucking immature.

Then I recognize that this is a way to keep sharp. Even arguing with vacuous libtards sometimes requires some decent research. They generally won’t admit it when facts are shoved under their noses establishing that they were wrong. But at least I’ve acquired some useful info for future reference.

And other times it’s just fun to bash a libtard over the libtarded things they tend to say. And it’s also useful to blow off a little steam. The jerkoffs then assume I’m all worked up. 😂 lol.

Forum List

Back