I found this article on Ann Coulter interesting

And Biden STILL won’t be the nominee
tumblr_n6xcdeGDMP1qk8hivo1_500.gif

I have no problem with conservatism, and she is a conservative. Like anybody that makes their living from the printed word, she has pushed some points to the point of absurdity, it is true. Still she is, like I said, often insightful.
There is no conservatism in D.C. When the small number of them tried to change the party that the voters are begging for, they are fought tooth and nail by their own and of course mocked and demeaned more not from the other side but from the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainers. Trump was closer to a populist, which ironically is closer to conservatism than George Senior, W, McCain and Romney in that his agendas would at least start the United States to come ack a little as a free and sovereign nation. The others did very little for the movement. Trump pointed out illegals, manufacturing and foreign affairs. He got walloped for it. All the people getting paid off in D.C.

Obviously, though I disagree with your bottom line, I support your right to your opinion. I disagree with her on the extent of some of her positions, also. Like I said, in light of how the phrase has been sold and what it has come to mean, it reminds me of BLM.
I disagree. The left wing apparatchik media has tried to distort the “meaning” of MAGA almost from its inception.

I exclude from consideration all the false “meanings” attributed to it.

Ann Coulter, used to be pure Maga, now simply Conservative. It is interesting how firebrand Maga-People, can see the light, retaining their conservatism, but no longer on the Trump Train. I have read her, off and on for years, even in her Pro-Trump devotion period, as she is often insightful. I found this an appealing article, and it gives hope, actual conservative Republicans can come around to accepting facts and logic, again.

I used to read her books, I think she is a conservative. But I disagree with her on this, but she is okay to have her own opinion.

I've read a few of her books. I agree with her a lot, but she still seems to be part of the elitists in the GOP who believe America is only great when we are blowing shit up in places many Americans don't even know exist.

I don't care what anyone else thinks about Trump. I didn't believe he was even in the race to win in 2016. He not only won, but rolled back far more regressive damage than I think any other POTUS might have. His appeal to me is substantially increased because of the miserable, sniveling, pathetic examples of human genetic garbage that loathe him so much they want the country to be destroyed if he is elected again.

As far as "MAGA" goes, every political whore should be saying things like that, but the Democrook National Criminals openly hate the country. Whomever those malignant pieces of shit hate the most, is the best candidate for the job.

Not being with Trump does not make you a fake. Bill Buckley or Ronald Reagan, probably would not support Trump, either. Though, that firebrand is hardly a Buckley or Reagan, either.
She faked being with Trump and then all of the sudden turned on him, probably because somebody paid her.
The only reason anyone would turn on Trump is because they're either being blackmailed, bribed, or never was with him in the first place.

These fuckers are all involved in the Deep State.

None of them can be trusted. Nothing but a bunch of back-stabbing assholes that only care about making themselves rich.

There is no conservatism in D.C. When the small number of them tried to change the party that the voters are begging for, they are fought tooth and nail by their own and of course mocked and demeaned more not from the other side but from the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainers. Trump was closer to a populist, which ironically is closer to conservatism than George Senior, W, McCain and Romney in that his agendas would at least start the United States to come ack a little as a free and sovereign nation. The others did very little for the movement. Trump pointed out illegals, manufacturing and foreign affairs. He got walloped for it. All the people getting paid off in D.C.
He actually didn't do much for the border, except push an unpopular wall, even to the point of redirecting military money, assigned by line and paragraph of budget he touted as "the best", when he could not get the House and Senate to fund it. It was not his place, as the President does not have line/paragraph authority to override the House, especially after the Budget has been signed. There were less coming in and more kicked out under Obama, for that matter.

Ann Coulter, used to be pure Maga, now simply Conservative. It is interesting how firebrand Maga-People, can see the light, retaining their conservatism, but no longer on the Trump Train. I have read her, off and on for years, even in her Pro-Trump devotion period, as she is often insightful. I found this an appealing article, and it gives hope, actual conservative Republicans can come around to accepting facts and logic, again.

Trump wasn't 100% down with the way she looks at the world, so she threw him overboard years ago.

She's still the sad little clown that she has always been.

She’s right about Trump, he’s not going for mass deportation, he’s not draining the swamp, he might even keep Wray and Garland on.
He'll deport a shitload of those fuckers, and the Democrats will be crying crock tears because of it.

Wray and Garland will be lucky if he doesn't have them taken out back and shot.

Trump wasn't 100% down with the way she looks at the world, so she threw him overboard.

She's still the sad little clown that she has always been.
They tried to convince Trump to betray America and fall in line with their Neocon ways, and now they don't know what to do about him other than kill him.

I have tried repeatedly, more often than not to no avail, to explain that there is a distinct difference between conservatives and followers of Trump.

I disagree. The left wing apparatchik media has tried to distort the “meaning” of MAGA almost from its inception.

I exclude from consideration all the false “meanings” attributed to it.
It's the same thing they pulled on the Tea Party.

The only group of people that still love this country are a constant source of ridicule by both the commies and the Neocons.

If she didn't want her party to be consumed by a hate filled charlatan, why did she spend her career convincing her party to be consumed by hate filled charlatans?
That started with the GOP's Southern Strategy in the 1960s. Six decades later, the inevitable end product for the Republican Party is the racism, bigotry, and all-around ignorance of the GOP's base... the trump Nazis.

I have tried repeatedly, more often than not to no avail, to explain that there is a distinct difference between conservatives and followers of Trump.
Today, true politically conservative Americans exist only in small numbers. Hatred has been the GOP's stock-in-trade for nearly sixty years.

Forum List

Back