I Found The Good Samaritan

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Jesus taught us of the parable of the good Samaritan. I think we all know the story about helping out your fellow human being when possible, but we often walk or drive by. What many do not know is the Samaritan was thought by the Jews to be one of the lowest classes of people. Here is today's good Samaritan. Jesus' message is still the same.

Former NBA Player Delonte West Spotted Looking Down and Out in Recent Photo

dwesttbjpg-26e5540a0b5007ba.jpg

(I'm an NBA fan and this is a former player who made millions.)

The Samaritans were Jewish, the Babylonian Jews returning under Cyrus set themselves up as the power in the region and oppressed the Palestinian Jews who remained and weren't exiled, and set up some pretty extensive 'Racial Purity' laws to benefit themselves. Since they sucked up to their Messiah, Cyrus, there was little the Palestinian Jews could do about it. The Babylonian Jews destroyed the Samaritan's temple and synagogues and extorted tribute from them and the rest.

Last edited:
Jesus taught us of the parable of the good Samaritan. I think we all know the story about helping out your fellow human being when possible, but we often walk or drive by. What many do not know is the Samaritan was thought by the Jews to be one of the lowest classes of people. Here is today's good Samaritan. Jesus' message is still the same.

Former NBA Player Delonte West Spotted Looking Down and Out in Recent Photo

View attachment 276237

(I'm an NBA fan and this is a former player who made millions.)

According to the article he suffers from bipolar disorder. In the manic phase, spending vast amounts of money is common.

Why would you make fun of someone with a mental illness?

certainly not enamored by wealth, a free spirit hopefully not a christian a willing samaritan the best part of the article and someone who's final verdict is a little up in the air - a good choice in character.

Forum List

Back