I find that dealing with a woman in a new relationship is somewhat like navigating a minefield

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Any misstep and the relationship will EXPLODE!

Like today.

She sent me this text: "People look to others for self worth instead of generating it internally."

I was confused. I thought maybe she was breaking it off, because she didn't need to look to me for self worth anymore.

But instead of starting something that might send our relationship down the wrong road, I simply wrote: "?".

She responded: ":)....don't take it personally. I sent that to everyone in my phone. You would be surprised of the response I got."

I'll bet. Because what I interpreted her to be saying is "I don't need you anymore" and maybe some of her other friends and family got that same impression and were upset.

Anyway, I'm going to try calling her tonight.

Wish me luck.

Like today.

She sent me this text: "People look to others for self worth instead of generating it internally."

I was confused. I thought maybe she was breaking it off, because she didn't need to look to me for self worth anymore.

But instead of starting something that might send our relationship down the wrong road, I simply wrote: "?".

She responded: ":)....don't take it personally. I sent that to everyone in my phone. You would be surprised of the response I got."

I'll bet. Because what I interpreted her to be saying is "I don't need you anymore" and maybe some of her other friends and family got that same impression and were upset.

Wish me luck.
Wait...noooooooooo...oh well...:eusa_doh:

OP, I dunno why you seem to have such a hard time with em. I usually have to beat em off with a stick myself. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Like today.

Wish me luck.
Well it's good that you asked what she meant instead of assuming anything, particularly since you were thinking the worse. Her response however seems a bit uh "weak". Maybe you can ask her what prompted her to send out that message to everyone in her phone. If she's like most people that would include not just friends & family, but business contacts, her doctor (?), government agencies, etc. unless I'm reading way too much into this.

Disregard females, acquire currency. Work on you, make lots of casual platonic female friends and a quality woman will eventually come to you. Ignore the women you want, wait for the woman you need. Might take a while but you are better off alone than with the wrong woman. Also, bathing, dressing and grooming is crucial. Can't stress that enough.

Like today.

Wish me luck.

If she doesn't have this tatted on her ribcage or back -- just assume SHE needs that reminder.. She said it goes to everyone.. Show some confidence man.. Buck up...

Like today.

Wish me luck.
Well it's good that you asked what she meant instead of assuming anything, particularly since you were thinking the worse. Her response however seems a bit uh "weak". Maybe you can ask her what prompted her to send out that message to everyone in her phone. If she's like most people that would include not just friends & family, but business contacts, her doctor (?), government agencies, etc. unless I'm reading way too much into this.

I'm with you.. There's more to this then what we were told.. LOL....

I've already had a few red flags go up in this relationship. She doesn't want her 15-year-old daughter to know about me, so she doesn't answer my phone calls when she's home.

When this virus thing is over, I will probably move on.

Don't worry.........they get even crazier with time.............and decades down the road they remember crap you supposedly did when it's that time of the month.

Don't call and Exorcist for PMS.........they will run away.

Like today.

Wish me luck.

Don't let it rattle you. New, old and in between they all be nuts and it never gets any better. Not today, not tomorrow nor will it ever.

Like today.

Wish me luck.

Don't let it rattle you. New, old and in between they all be nuts and it never gets any better. Not today, not tomorrow nor will it ever.
I agree. When I am home by myself, I have peace and quiet, and can pretty much DO or NOT DO whatever I damn well please.

Adding a woman to the equation means adding a person who believes she has the right to order you around IN YOUR OWN HOME.

Forum List

Back