I find that dealing with a woman in a new relationship is somewhat like navigating a minefield

She made a mistake, her text was for her other boyfriend. You replied it and her answer was disparate.

Just ignore her both messages.

She sent you a message that she thought was generally profound - not just to you, but to her posse.

It did not require a response of any kind, but might have been grist for a casual conversation in the future. No response would have been perfectly fine.

As for the 15-year-old, there are several legit reasons why she might not want you "in the picture," not the least of which could be the 15 is fucking crazy and wigs out for small reasons or no reason at all. In other words, a normal 15 year old girl.

Nothing you have posted is a reason for concern if the relationship is otherwise satisfying.

Disregard females, acquire currency. Work on you, make lots of casual platonic female friends and a quality woman will eventually come to you. Ignore the women you want, wait for the woman you need. Might take a while but you are better off alone than with the wrong woman. Also, bathing, dressing and grooming is crucial. Can't stress that enough.

Exactly!

Well.

Things are doing much better.

I had given up but then she sent me a text just to say "hi".

I called her and we had a nice chat.

Then she said her daughter was calling and said she had to go, but would call back.

I waited but she didn't call and I figured "that's OK."

But then I checked my phone and noticed she had called and left a voicemail.

I called her again.

We really clicked this time and we chatted for an hour.

So, right now I'm feeling positive about this relationship.

I'm pushing 58. I'm happy, single and devilishly handsome.

I'm also at a point in my life where I don't put up with things. If I don't like something, I change it or I get rid of it...

If I had to post on an Internet forum for advice on my lovelife then either she, or me, or both, should not be in the relationship - maybe in any relationship.

We're having our second date at 5:00. I'm taking her to Red Lobster.

Wish me luck!

Forum List

Back