I feel like my vote has been diluted

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote
The education system failed you. As a taxpayer I am sorry.

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work for a living and was born here ,and not in some banana bread republic

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here, let me check the voting laws..........Okay, that's done. You just won the daily Award for

1600682191009.jpeg

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
What your vote is worth depends on where you live and what you are voting for. Generally a rural republican vote is worth more than an urban democratic vote but you should know that already. It's how Trump won with fewer votes than Hillary.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Populated state citizens get their votes diluted, through the electoral college process.

Illegal aliens do not vote and can't vote....it is a rarity fraud, if it happens.

If the bums you speak of are Americans, they have a constitutional right to vote and you should not support disenfranchising them of their right to vote.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Founders were very wary of democracy, which is why they formed a Republic instead and had Senators appointed by state legislators.

Why? Because of the dark history of mob rule, and the average intelligence of the average man who is usually not that well informed.

But Progressives favor as much democracy as possible, because they have full control over the education system and the media, which will promptly direct you to vote "D" every damn time. It works pretty well for them, despite all the blue cities being on fire from protesting Trump. You would think that would be enough for them to vote out all the democrats in these failing, burning cities.

But no, once you drink the cool aid you keep voting "D", even if you are in California and moving because you can't stand the insane high taxes and illegals camping on your patio. No, you just move to a red state and continue to vote for the same feces that made you leave California.

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Founders were very wary of democracy, which is why they formed a Republic instead and had Senators appointed by state legislators.

Why? Because of the dark history of mob rule, and the average intelligence of the average man who is usually not that well informed.

But Progressives favor as much democracy as possible, because they have full control over the education system and the media, which will promptly direct you to vote "D" every damn time. It works pretty well for them, despite all the blue cities being on fire from protesting Trump. You would think that would be enough for them to vote out all the democrats in these failing, burning cities.

But no, once you drink the cool aid you keep voting "D", even if you are in California and moving because you can't stand the insane high taxes and illegals camping on your patio. No, you just move to a red state and continue to vote for the same feces that made you leave California.
What passes as Senators, Judges and congress men in 2020- is lower than a “ Drug dealer “
Only the most unscrupulous and avaricious insects can become the elite scum of the World

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hold drug dealers higher than what passes as drug addict judge or child perverted Congress men

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A lot of the new proposals they have implemented are leading me to believe that Democrat controlled Pa. is going to try to steal this election. Wolf can't be trusted

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at the scum !!
Adam Schiff , Nader , Schumer , Paul Ryan , Jeff Flake , Collins , Booker , Harris , Nancy

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of the new proposals they have implemented are leading me to believe that Democrat controlled Pa. is going to try to steal this election. Wolf can't be trusted
But the Pennsylvania congress has the power to make the election fair but will they ??

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wolfe is a Jewish Maoist

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score

What passes as Senators, Judges and congress men in 2020- is lower than a “ Drug dealer “
Only the most unscrupulous and avaricious insects can become the elite scum of the World
And president too!

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

And president too!
I held Presidents to the highest value until the Demon, snake king , Obama, destroyed that

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Populated state citizens get their votes diluted, through the electoral college process.

Illegal aliens do not vote and can't vote....it is a rarity fraud, if it happens.

If the bums you speak of are Americans, they have a constitutional right to vote and you should not support disenfranchising them of their right to vote.
Illegals, dead folks , folks who moved all vote

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why they don’t want voter ID , you dummy

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like candy corn
We have a good humorous bond

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Citygator or City garbage is a worm who does nothing all day

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also work undercover exposing Jewish communism organizations

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List