I feel like my vote has been diluted

Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote
The education system failed you. As a taxpayer I am sorry.

Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote
I work for a living and was born here ,and not in some banana bread republic

Here, let me check the voting laws..........Okay, that's done. You just won the daily Award for

1600682191009.jpeg

What your vote is worth depends on where you live and what you are voting for. Generally a rural republican vote is worth more than an urban democratic vote but you should know that already. It's how Trump won with fewer votes than Hillary.

Populated state citizens get their votes diluted, through the electoral college process.

Illegal aliens do not vote and can't vote....it is a rarity fraud, if it happens.

If the bums you speak of are Americans, they have a constitutional right to vote and you should not support disenfranchising them of their right to vote.

The Founders were very wary of democracy, which is why they formed a Republic instead and had Senators appointed by state legislators.

Why? Because of the dark history of mob rule, and the average intelligence of the average man who is usually not that well informed.

But Progressives favor as much democracy as possible, because they have full control over the education system and the media, which will promptly direct you to vote "D" every damn time. It works pretty well for them, despite all the blue cities being on fire from protesting Trump. You would think that would be enough for them to vote out all the democrats in these failing, burning cities.

But no, once you drink the cool aid you keep voting "D", even if you are in California and moving because you can't stand the insane high taxes and illegals camping on your patio. No, you just move to a red state and continue to vote for the same feces that made you leave California.

The Founders were very wary of democracy, which is why they formed a Republic instead and had Senators appointed by state legislators.

Why? Because of the dark history of mob rule, and the average intelligence of the average man who is usually not that well informed.

But Progressives favor as much democracy as possible, because they have full control over the education system and the media, which will promptly direct you to vote "D" every damn time. It works pretty well for them, despite all the blue cities being on fire from protesting Trump. You would think that would be enough for them to vote out all the democrats in these failing, burning cities.

But no, once you drink the cool aid you keep voting "D", even if you are in California and moving because you can't stand the insane high taxes and illegals camping on your patio. No, you just move to a red state and continue to vote for the same feces that made you leave California.
What passes as Senators, Judges and congress men in 2020- is lower than a “ Drug dealer “
Only the most unscrupulous and avaricious insects can become the elite scum of the World

I hold drug dealers higher than what passes as drug addict judge or child perverted Congress men

A lot of the new proposals they have implemented are leading me to believe that Democrat controlled Pa. is going to try to steal this election. Wolf can't be trusted

Look at the scum !!
Adam Schiff , Nader , Schumer , Paul Ryan , Jeff Flake , Collins , Booker , Harris , Nancy

A lot of the new proposals they have implemented are leading me to believe that Democrat controlled Pa. is going to try to steal this election. Wolf can't be trusted
But the Pennsylvania congress has the power to make the election fair but will they ??

What passes as Senators, Judges and congress men in 2020- is lower than a “ Drug dealer “
Only the most unscrupulous and avaricious insects can become the elite scum of the World
And president too!

And president too!
I held Presidents to the highest value until the Demon, snake king , Obama, destroyed that

Populated state citizens get their votes diluted, through the electoral college process.

Illegal aliens do not vote and can't vote....it is a rarity fraud, if it happens.

If the bums you speak of are Americans, they have a constitutional right to vote and you should not support disenfranchising them of their right to vote.
Illegals, dead folks , folks who moved all vote

Citygator or City garbage is a worm who does nothing all day

Forum List

Back