I fear nothing

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think it was St. Paul who asked "Death where is your sting?"

Whatever happens, I'm ready.

I just refuse to panic about things I can't control.

Don't worry....your orange Lard & Master said it's all a hoax.
has it killed as many Americans as h1n1 you know the virus that broke out during your dear leaders reign ! oh and Bidens brothers company he was affiliated with just got raided by the FBI ! the authorities are closing in on the Biden crime family .and besides even though your crooked party will never let him near the nomination Sanders is going to destroy and expose Bidens mental deficiencies in the next debate ! its over for the left !

If I run out of bottled water I will get it out of the tap.

If I run out of toilet paper, I got a big box of printer paper in my office.

Only thing I fear is not going out of this world the same way I came into it: Screaming at the top of my lungs and covered in someone else's blood.

I was watching FOX News today while working at home and they spent an entire hour following the cruise ship landing in Oakland.

Don't worry....your orange Lard & Master said it's all a hoax.
has it killed as many Americans as h1n1 you know the virus that broke out during your dear leaders reign ! oh and Bidens brothers company he was affiliated with just got raided by the FBI ! the authorities are closing in on the Biden crime family .and besides even though your crooked party will never let him near the nomination Sanders is going to destroy and expose Bidens mental deficiencies in the next debate ! its over for the left !
Just a hoax....go on a cruise.

This new philosophy of not worrying about anything is getting me through this.

Forum List

Back