I doubt Newsmax ignores 2020 election debacle. In any case, Ted Cruz says: Ukraine war is Biden's fault

• Banned
Biden let the Taliban take over Afghanistan, giving Putin the green light to invade Ukraine.
too bad you have to explain this to libtards who, even after explaining it, don't get it because they refuse to allow truth into their gray matter if said truth or fact does not comport with what the Party demands them to think..

too bad you have to explain this to libtards who, even after explaining it, don't get it because they refuse to allow truth into their gray matter if said truth or fact does not comport with what the Party demands them to think..

What party are you referring to and what are they telling me to think?

I wouldn't blame Biden alone but he can be blamed for being a president who is too compliant with America's foreign policy.

There can be no doubt now that America's foreign policy has been continuous wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

We are expected to believe this current war is somehow different.

It’s reality. Trump negotiated with the taliban and signed agreements with them.

Everyone knew they would take over as soon as we left. That’s why he negotiated with them.
Trump did not have the US leave Afgahanistan

hair sniffer corn pop did

I wouldn't blame Biden alone but he can be blamed for being a president who is too compliant with America's foreign policy.

There can be no doubt now that America's foreign policy has been continuous wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

We are expected to believe this current war is somehow different.
The Virgin Mary warned about Russia "spreading her errors"

But nobody wants to hear from our beautiful Mother...

Trump would never have left US equipment, much less US personnel behind..

minor detail
We didn’t leave US personnel behind and the equipment you’re referring to is the stuff every administration including Trump’s gave to the Afghan army. It wasn’t ours to take back.

Forum List

Back