I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

Girl, what up with that?. Why are you getting your back up on me like that? I find it interesting too, from an academic standpoint, but I would not characterize being gay as sick. Is that what you're doing now? That would be sick? If that is the case, I have to wonder what made you that sick.

Again, I am questioning the motives of those who are raising the issue of the relationship between sexual abuse and being gay, and asking how that information can and should be used. You seem to be threatened by that question and continue to avoid it.

What makes you want to suck dick and have a penis in your butt? Yes, you are a penis/butt type.

I find that repulsive. Faggotry does not turn me on in any way whatsoever. What's the deal?
Did you have to scratch you head real hard to make those last three functioning brain cells come alive in order to come up with that??

It's not rocket surgery to figure that you smell like rotten cum. I got $100 says you do. Nasty.
YOU are added to ignore list. I do not have time for an ignorant, juvenile, pissing match . I posted some serious thoughts and information here. I tried to contribute to the topic and stimulate an adult discussion. All that you seem to be intent on doing is dragging it into the gutter with your ignorant , bigoted comments. Fuck off.
Another one who bested you - pretty soon everyone will be on your "ignore list" ...lol

I post a series of thoughtful and factual matters. Some ignorant bigot calls me names , but he bested me, Are you really that fucking stupid?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What makes you want to suck dick and have a penis in your butt? Yes, you are a penis/butt type.

I find that repulsive. Faggotry does not turn me on in any way whatsoever. What's the deal?
Did you have to scratch you head real hard to make those last three functioning brain cells come alive in order to come up with that??

It's not rocket surgery to figure that you smell like rotten cum. I got $100 says you do. Nasty.
YOU are added to ignore list. I do not have time for an ignorant, juvenile, pissing match . I posted some serious thoughts and information here. I tried to contribute to the topic and stimulate an adult discussion. All that you seem to be intent on doing is dragging it into the gutter with your ignorant , bigoted comments. Fuck off.
Another one who bested you - pretty soon everyone will be on your "ignore list" ...lol

I post a series of thoughtful and factual matters. Some ignorant bigot calls me names , but he bested me, Are you really that fucking stupid?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given your track record i know somewhere along the line he stomped your butt - you run like the pussy you are every time someone rubs your nose in your sh*t I will assume he bested you. You're a fk*ng coward - I've watched you threaten to tattle on several people because somehow you think anyone who disagrees with you should be banned - I told you b4 you slimy sc*mbag this isn't the politics forum - the only way to win a fight here is to actually win it and to do that you have WORK FOR IT - something a libtarded b*tch like you is not capable of.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.
Lying piece of shit! You don't even provide a source.
WORK FOR IT SCUMB*G - Try googling it ... whats the matter your welfare check doesn't cover the data costs ?

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent. - Google Search

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.
WORK FOR IT SCUMB*G - Try googling it ... whats the matter your welfare check doesn't cover the data costs ?

1972!! How fucking stupid!! 45 fucking years ago. I tried to educate you about what was going on then but apparently you are not educable

History Brief history of the modern childlove movement Brief history of the modern childlove movement

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

Now please explain WHAT THE FUCK does this have to do with anything happening now. Are you so fucking desperate to prove that gays are pedophiles that you have to use ancient history to do so?? Pathetic as always

1972!! How fucking stupid!! 45 fucking years ago. I tried to educate you about what was going on then but apparently you are not educable

History Brief history of the modern childlove movement Brief history of the modern childlove movement

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

Now please explain WHAT THE FUCK does this have to do with anything happening now. Are you so fucking desperate to prove that gays are pedophiles that you have to use ancient history to do so?? Pathetic as always

Read my post to which you reply and pay attention - while I am aware that you are of substandard intellectual capacity I must confess that with all my education I still find it difficult conveying knowledge to people such as yourself, whom are border line retards.

See my statement; "While it may be true that there are elements within the LGBT community that despise pedophiles as much as sane people do - the fact remains they - like you are pedophile enablers"

There now - do you see how much embarassment to yourself you could avoid if you would just pay attention to the conversation ?? It's okay if you take a little longer, we all know that you lack the requisite intelligence and wisdom but at least get it straight - I'll try and avoid using grown up words next time - how's that ??? ya think it might help you understand a tad better little fella ???

Holy shit!! Seriously??? Now I see what your problem is. You are fucking psychotic!! You are so delusional as to think that because YOU said something it is automatically true. Now I feel bad for being mean to a person with a mental disability---well sort of.

Ostracism

Read my post to which you reply and pay attention - while I am aware that you are of substandard intellectual capacity I must confess that with all my education I still find it difficult conveying knowledge to people such as yourself, whom are border line retards.

See my statement; "While it may be true that there are elements within the LGBT community that despise pedophiles as much as sane people do - the fact remains they - like you are pedophile enablers"

There now - do you see how much embarassment to yourself you could avoid if you would just pay attention to the conversation ?? It's okay if you take a little longer, we all know that you lack the requisite intelligence and wisdom but at least get it straight - I'll try and avoid using grown up words next time - how's that ??? ya think it might help you understand a tad better little fella ???

Holy shit!! Seriously??? Now I see what your problem is. You are fucking psychotic!! You are so delusional as to think that because YOU said something it is automatically true. Now I feel bad for being mean to a person with a mental disability---well sort of.

Dumb Ass - If you can't engage in a simple debate. Are unable to formulate a cohesive argument to at least attempt to add some validity to your point of view then STFU

DEBATE OVER - YOU LOSE .................. NNNNEXT !

Ostracism

Dumb Ass - If you can't engage in a simple debate. Are unable to formulate a cohesive argument to at least attempt to add some validity to your point of view then STFU

DEBATE OVER - YOU LOSE .................. NNNNEXT !
More evidence of your psychosis OK You can have the last word and believe that you won. Any reasonable person watching knows what really happened here.

All those pics you keep posting are making me gay ...

You're a pretty hot guy.
OMG right? I was never thinking about being gay then Mortimore brought it up and I remember him in that nice button down shirt and black pants and I was like BOING! I got to get me some of that. Hey Mort do you need a green card? Guys can marry now here in the USA.

And you will hold my pocket.

Prison term that a dominant male says to the dominated male so that others willknow who the dominated male "belongs" to.

Dominant male pulls out his pants pocket so that it can be grabbed by the hand like a handle.
Lee: "Hold my pocket bitch, im gonna visit mike in cell block f and we gonna run a train on you, lil hoe!"

Is it a matter of lifestyle choice/culture or biological? Whats with bisexuals or pansexuals?

Do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality?

YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual
Well that is an interesting article that you posted and I applaud you for bringing some actual intellectual inquiry to this mostly vapid and moronic thread. However, you really ask a lot of questions here that you seem to expect actual thoughtful answers to and that may be a mistake

I however, will try to provide an answer. to the question "Do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality?"

I would stop short of saying that the culture encourages alternative sexual orientations. People are who they are. No one can be "encouraged " to be bi or homosexual and then become something that they are not. Rather, I think a better description of the effects of our relatively permissive society is that they are given " permission" to be who they sense that that they are on the deepest levels of their psyche. There is an important difference.

In past generations, people who were not "straight" often had to live in silent desperation and fear. They had to conceal their sexuality and if they were able to achieve any fulfillment at all, it had to be on the down low in the bath houses and bars. Bringing a date home was usually unthinkable. An actual ongoing relationship was difficult or impossible.

Now, increasingly, people are able to be open about their sexuality- they have permission and that is a good thing. It makes for a healthier and more fulfilling life, and that in turn, makes our society healthier.

What too many people do not understand- or pretend not to understand - is the difference between sexual orientation and lifestyle choice. The former is fixed. The latter depends of many factors. The gay person can choose to " come out" or not. The bi person can choose a partner of the same sex or opposite sex depending on the course of their life, and the opportunities ant any given time.

I hope this helps. Lets see who wants to jump on it

Is it a matter of lifestyle choice/culture or biological? Whats with bisexuals or pansexuals?

Well that is an interesting article that you posted and I applaud you for bringing some actual intellectual inquiry to this mostly vapid and moronic thread. However, you really ask a lot of questions here that you seem to expect actual thoughtful answers to and that may be a mistake

I however, will try to provide an answer. to the question "Do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality?"

I would stop short of saying that the culture encourages alternative sexual orientations. People are who they are. No one can be "encouraged " to be bi or homosexual and then become something that they are not. Rather, I think a better description of the effects of our relatively permissive society is that they are given " permission" to be who they sense that that they are on the deepest levels of their psyche. There is an important difference.

In past generations, people who were not "straight" often had to live in silent desperation and fear. They had to conceal their sexuality and if they were able to achieve any fulfillment at all, it had to be on the down low in the bath houses and bars. Bringing a date home was usually unthinkable. An actual ongoing relationship was difficult or impossible.

Now, increasingly, people are able to be open about their sexuality- they have permission and that is a good thing. It makes for a healthier and more fulfilling life, and that in turn, makes our society healthier.

What too many people do not understand- or pretend not to understand - is the difference between sexual orientation and lifestyle choice. The former is fixed. The latter depends of many factors. The gay person can choose to " come out" or not. The bi person can choose a partner of the same sex or opposite sex depending on the course of their life, and the opportunities ant any given time.

It's not right that our society frowns on gays, interracial and open marriages. Basically trying to alter the evolution of our species being what it wants to be and all because religions said so

sexual orientation and lifestyle choice. The former is fixed. The latter depends of many factors.

That sexual orientation is fixed is not determined. The LGBT community tries to pretend that it is settled science but it is not. Although I share the opinion that it is probably fixed in most queers - that is not proven. Learn the difference between Fact and Opinion

It's not right that our society frowns on gays, interracial and open marriages. Basically trying to alter the evolution of our species being what it wants to be and all because religions said so

Interracial Marriage is not the same as Gay Marriage. Trying to link the two is a common psych. tactic used by propagandists known as
Associative Conditioning. When properly executed it will enhance the undesirable attributes of one by drawing upon the qualities of the other.
cf3.jpg

7b4.jpg

gay-marriage-is-illegal-so-was-interracial-wonka.jpg

Put a penis in your butt and see if you like it. You might.
Did you ? Sure sounds like it ....

You know your picture is of a closeted gay right?

'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers | HuffPost

After all, Fred Rogers knowingly hired gays to appear on Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, even counting two of them, John Reardon and Francois Clemmons, among his closest personal friends. Rogers also attended a Presbyterian church in Pittsburgh that remains well known for welcoming the LGBT community and supporting its full inclusion at all denominational levels.

The nagging question is also understandable if we acknowledge that gay men of Rogers’ generation (and discretion) often hid their gay sexuality by marrying women and having children, all the while engaging in gay sex on the sly.

Everything becomes a bit more complicated when we consider that in the late 1960s Rogers encouraged Francois Clemmons, who played the role of Officer Clemmons, to remain in the closet, marry a woman, and focus on his singing career as ways to rein in and channel his gay sexual orientation. Rogers evidently believed Clemmons would tank his career had he come out as a gay man in the late 1960s.

But — and this is a crucial point — Rogers later revised his counsel to his younger friend. As countless gays came out more publicly following the Stonewall uprising, Rogers even urged Clemmons to enter into a long-term and stable gay relationship. And he always warmly welcomed Clemmons’ gay friends whenever they visited the television set in Pittsburgh.

Nevertheless, Rogers was never a public advocate of gay rights, even in the post-Stonewall era, and he told colleagues that a public stance on the issue would alienate many of the viewers he wanted to reach with his message.

And what was that message?

“I like you just the way you are.”

Unconditional acceptance, arguably the most positive and compassionate message that any gay child, youth, or adult could find anywhere on television during Rogers’ tenure.

Perhaps it’s this queer- and straight-friendly message that we would do well to recall as we wonder about Rogers’ sexual orientation, revealing so many of our prejudices along the way, deep-seated prejudices about the lives of gays and straights and about our own uneasiness with sexual orientations and behaviors.

After all, Fred Rogers knowingly hired gays to appear on Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, even counting two of them, John Reardon and Francois Clemmons, among his closest personal friends. Rogers also attended a Presbyterian church in Pittsburgh that remains well known for welcoming the LGBT community and supporting its full inclusion at all denominational levels.

The nagging question is also understandable if we acknowledge that gay men of Rogers’ generation (and discretion) often hid their gay sexuality by marrying women and having children, all the while engaging in gay sex on the sly.

Everything becomes a bit more complicated when we consider that in the late 1960s Rogers encouraged Francois Clemmons, who played the role of Officer Clemmons, to remain in the closet, marry a woman, and focus on his singing career as ways to rein in and channel his gay sexual orientation. Rogers evidently believed Clemmons would tank his career had he come out as a gay man in the late 1960s.

But — and this is a crucial point — Rogers later revised his counsel to his younger friend. As countless gays came out more publicly following the Stonewall uprising, Rogers even urged Clemmons to enter into a long-term and stable gay relationship. And he always warmly welcomed Clemmons’ gay friends whenever they visited the television set in Pittsburgh.

Nevertheless, Rogers was never a public advocate of gay rights, even in the post-Stonewall era, and he told colleagues that a public stance on the issue would alienate many of the viewers he wanted to reach with his message.

Unconditional acceptance, arguably the most positive and compassionate message that any gay child, youth, or adult could find anywhere on television during Rogers’ tenure.

Perhaps it’s this queer- and straight-friendly message that we would do well to recall as we wonder about Rogers’ sexual orientation, revealing so many of our prejudices along the way, deep-seated prejudices about the lives of gays and straights and about our own uneasiness with sexual orientations and behaviors.
Awesome post Sealy - well done ! So you think Mr. Rogers was a Fag ? Assuming everything you posted is correct [and I shant bother to fact check you] perhaps I should change my avatar pic ?

I've answered the OP, how someone becomes "gay". Sexual abuse as a child causing psychosexual damage, etc.

As any faggot answered the OP? Saying "born that way" is a dodge. How is someone born "gay"?

Awesome post Sealy - well done ! So you think Mr. Rogers was a Fag ? Assuming everything you posted is correct [and I shant bother to fact check you] perhaps I should change my avatar pic ?

No one knows if he was really gay. Back then you had to hide who you were. Isn't it great today these people can be who they are and not worry about what you think? I know we aren't there yet but we are getting there. Some day no one will call them fags in a derogatory way. Maybe someday parents won't even be horrified when they find out their kid is gay. At least today parents don't disown their kids for being gay. They might be hurt initially but then they get over it because if they truly love the person how can they disown them. Right?

You must really be gay to tell your dad you are gay. I can't imagine breaking that news to my father. LOL.

Forum List

Back