I don't understand. Enlighten me.

She's crazy. Hysteria might really be honestly crazy. I never said any of that. She plays with cartoon characters in her head.
No, probably not. Your totally sold out male perspective on politics is disappointing, though. There's a nugget of truth in that.

Oh it's not sold out. When you think about it, it's the most feminist stance there is. More independent than feminists, relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care.

The most badass women out there are libertarian women, and that's the truth.
"Relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care..."
Great example of the stereotypical garbage you actually believe about your own sex.

Educate yourself and I mean that. It's not stereotypes, it's data.

Other issues that are particularly politically salient include questions about support for government programs aimed at the elderly, children, and the poor. On items measuring support for Social Security, healthcare spending, childcare spending, education, and poverty programs, there’s usually around an 8-point gender gap, with women more liberal than men.

Why Do Women and Men Vote Differently?
I'm not arguing that. I argue your "women vote their feelz" and are voting wrong for supporting the above. There are good reasons to support having a healthy, stable population which have nothing to do with "feelz." It's good insurance against revolt.

Your "healthy, stable population" claim is specious at best. As their children how healthy and stable they feel living on food aide, housing aide, Medicaid and etc. Is it better than living on the street? Yep. But not better than being self-supporting.

I was reading the Pence visited a detention center. Now many are screaming he turned his back on those people. They were yelling they have been detained 40 days; are not allowed showers; bad food; no drinking water etc etc etc.

What I am confused about is....has any of those screaming about those peoples current living conditions realized yet that those people put themselves in there by entering our country illegally? And if they were set loose as they want, where are they supposed to go? Join the civilians of the USA in tent cities on the streets? And if that happened, how many now screaming about them being locked up with scream if housing is being built for them but they have their NOT IN MY BACK YARD signs all ready to carry in front of their city halls? Have ANY of those screaming visited the living conditions of the homeless on the streets of LA, SF, Insert City Name Here ________________? If not, why not? If so, where is the indignant hysterics for the veterans, children, mothers without fathers, seniors having to live in such conditions? And, what about babies born alive only to be murdered once out of the womb? They are screaming about seeing small children in those detention centers, asking "who is watching that poor baby sitting there on that cot alone?" yet ignore the baby crying at its birth only to die shortly after at the very hands that delivered it...or the child sitting on the curb because it has no home? Some are screaming about people in the detention centers being forced to sleep on concrete. Our veterans are sleeping on concrete too....on a city street or under an overpass. Old people. Young people. Handicapped people. Children. Concrete. And businesses make damn sure they don't sleep near their front doors so benches are made to force them to find other places to sleep. Not in their parks. Oh no. Not in their neighborhoods. Oh no. Yet....people who came here are to be pitied? Those folks put themselves in that position by breaking our laws. Why have they not figured that out yet?

Are those screaming willing and able to house, feed, clothe some of those folks? No. Not them. Someone else has to do it. Who is that someone else? And what citizen has to be shoved back to the end of the line to make room for them?

None of it makes sense. So..enlighten me if you can.

Below is anti homeless benches for right here in the USA. All those in the detention camps are HOMELESS. Hello????

benches to stop homeless - Google Search
Yeah, I live a less than a heartbeat from a homeless camp. Surrounded by Spanish speaking only recent (so called) "immigrants". Is this one of Dante's seven circles of hell? It wasn't like this 15 years ago. So these "Latino Immigrants" are living in far better conditions than homeless American are. So, cry me a river about poor poor illegal aliens.

The poster argument is they are not illegals but Asylum seekers when bussed which the poster is correct.

What the poster forget is that the Asylum rule is a loophole that many migrants are using so they can enter legally and then disappear into the communities and never going to their court appearance.

So it is a way for the left to play with words and confuse the low IQ voter...
Play with words? I call it having a truthful discussion. I do not automatically assume the IQ of the other participants. That reveals itself, naturally.

You are playing with words and fully know Asylum is a loophole into this country where most seekers do not show for their court hearing which make them illegal afterwards.

You have no issue with it and know ICE is limited in it resources and can not gather all the overstayed and out of status illegals in this country.

Then if the woman has a child here then the baby is reason why she can not be deported.

So many tricks and you and your kind attempt to play the word game but most Asylum seekers end up illegal.
I am not playing with words. This thread is about detention of asylum seekers. What I stated, and which you acknowledged as being correct, needed to be clarified. At which point the dam broke and we are off on a tangent.

I offered to discuss closing the loophole but that was met with resistance and blanket denial. So we live with the consequences of our actions.

Democrats in Congress refuse to close the loophole as they see it as an endless supply of future voters!
Horseshit. Illegals do not vote. However, their citizen relatives do, and since the Democratic party proposes to take the side of its constituents, they do not go along with bigoted attacks against all Hispanics like our President does.

Funny thing is Democrats make empty promises and when in power they forget those that got them into power.

You will never learn...

KCMO Health Department orders group to stop feeding homeless community

A copy of a complaint showed the health department shut them down because they didn’t have a permit and “food cannot be served without a permit.”

“They told us they had several complaints and they’ve been trying to tell us for several weeks that we needed to shut down, but I’m not familiar with that,” Herrera said. “I’ve never seen them come and tell us anything.

Group members said a similar situation happened at another park they serve.

“On any given Sunday, we feed between 100 and 300 people in need and today we weren’t able to do that at all,” Herrera said. “It was just mean.”

Clarene Winkler, who witnessed what happened, agreed. She was especially upset about how the department disposed of the food.

“We had moms there with kids and they’re hollering, ‘Can’t we at least let our kids get some food?’ and then the health department just throws the good food in the trash bags in front of the kids,” Winkler recalled.

Kansas City here.

Screen_Shot_2014-12-01_at_6.14.45_PM.0.png

http://nationalhomeless.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Food-Sharing2014.pdf

Gracie is trying to pit one group of poor people against another, and it doesn't fly.

Why are taxes being reduced on the very wealthy and corporations when we need to solve these problems and why is the tr--- administration wasting money on needless parades and programs run by incompetent federal department heads? We have or can have the cash to solve these problems if the fools that run the tr--- administration and the republican party would do their jobs and collect revenue rather than reduce it.

The orange slut just drained the fund that DC had to deal with security and terrorism for his idiotic July 4th military extravaganza. If he and his republicans had walked a couple of blocks from the White House to 23rd and Virginia Ave., they would have seen the homeless and perhaps they would have done something for them instead of wasting our money and squandering revenue on the orange slut's parade.

I just watched a piece on our military families who are food-challenged and dependent on handouts. Disgusting. We have or can get the money to end their struggling.

Remember that it is the "conservative" element in Western civilization that historically has encouraged population growth in the western hemisphere, through opposition to birth control and birth-control education and encouragement of right-wing governments in Central America and South America, but these "conservatives" now want to wash their hands of the result of their folly.

You can STFU now, dipshit........income taxes do not go towards funding anything having to do with this corporate entity that you believe is a legitimate governmental body.
Rapid DNA testing reveals a THIRD of migrants faked family relationship with kids | Daily Mail Online

Gracie is trying to pit one group of poor people against another, and it doesn't fly.

Why are taxes being reduced on the very wealthy and corporations when we need to solve these problems and why is the tr--- administration wasting money on needless parades and programs run by incompetent federal department heads? We have or can have the cash to solve these problems if the fools that run the tr--- administration and the republican party would do their jobs and collect revenue rather than reduce it.

The orange slut just drained the fund that DC had to deal with security and terrorism for his idiotic July 4th military extravaganza. If he and his republicans had walked a couple of blocks from the White House to 23rd and Virginia Ave., they would have seen the homeless and perhaps they would have done something for them instead of wasting our money and squandering revenue on the orange slut's parade.

I just watched a piece on our military families who are food-challenged and dependent on handouts. Disgusting. We have or can get the money to end their struggling.

Remember that it is the "conservative" element in Western civilization that historically has encouraged population growth in the western hemisphere, through opposition to birth control and birth-control education and encouragement of right-wing governments in Central America and South America, but these "conservatives" now want to wash their hands of the result of their folly.

You can STFU now, dipshit........income taxes do not go towards funding anything having to do with this corporate entity that you believe is a legitimate governmental body.
Rapid DNA testing reveals a THIRD of migrants faked family relationship with kids | Daily Mail Online

Why do you think that I would believe you or the stupid slut in the Oval Office, trashmouth? I thought that you were supposed to be a goody-goddy bibble boy. I said nothing that was not true. You people are always for over-population and then can't handle the results.

I once had a neighbor from Honduras. She told me that she was very happy stopping at two children, but back in Honduras, they would have ended up with six, seven, eight. The Catholic Church is to blame for a lot of this, then the other "Christians" jumped on the over-population/poverty bandwagon. The orange slut even put some pig into HHS who tells people that birth control doesn't work. What is the matter with these people?

Why do you think that I would believe you or the stupid slut in the Oval Office, trashmouth? I thought that you were supposed to be a goody-goddy bibble boy. I said nothing that was not true. You people are always for over-population and then can't handle the results.

I once had a neighbor from Honduras. She told me that she was very happy stopping at two children, but back in Honduras, they would have ended up with six, seven, eight. The Catholic Church is to blame for a lot of this, then the other "Christians" jumped on the over-population/poverty bandwagon. The orange slut even put some pig into HHS who tells people that birth control doesn't work. What is the matter with these people?

Your posts need a calliope soundtrack. But the calliope needs to be really out of tune

ETA EUREKA!! Found a great one!

Your posts need a calliope soundtrack. But the calliope needs to be really out of tune

ETA EUREKA!! Found a great one!

You twits never will say how all of these people you want will be taken care of. You know, the usual food, clothing, shelter, medical care, education. And yet you don't want them coming here. Remember the old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

Forum List

Back