I don't understand. Enlighten me.

Did you refuse to type out Trump or what?

Why does that trigger you?

I saw someone else do this on twitter with someone's actual name. Like if his name was David, he typed it D*vid.

What the heck is wrong with liberals, why are they such fainting-couch, smelling-salt corset wearing Victorians??? What, someone's name makes you cry????

BABIES

I do this as a sign that I do not acknowledge this person in any sense. He is scum and to be shunned. I notice that you use the word "trigger." This is right-wing jibberish.

How are things going with skanky frankie?
You present yourself as a toddler, unable to contend with the complexities of modern American life. Easily dismissed.

She's in her mid-60s

Yes. Sometimes age brings wisdom. How old are you? Do you still have a hankering for stanky franky. I'm thinking that you are in the southern baptist cult.

1. I am 50

2. I don't know what you're even talking about "stanky franky"

3. we don't even have any Southern Baptists where I am and I'm not Baptist

4. If "wise" is the Equator, you're standing on the North Pole. If not on the moon

How funny. Skanky frankie is your loverboy, franky graham. You have said so. If not a southern baptist, what are you? You talk like a worshiper of male genitals whenever you are on USMB. Are you ashamed that you are female?

I do this as a sign that I do not acknowledge this person in any sense. He is scum and to be shunned. I notice that you use the word "trigger." This is right-wing jibberish.

You present yourself as a toddler, unable to contend with the complexities of modern American life. Easily dismissed.

She's in her mid-60s

Yes. Sometimes age brings wisdom. How old are you? Do you still have a hankering for stanky franky. I'm thinking that you are in the southern baptist cult.

1. I am 50

4. If "wise" is the Equator, you're standing on the North Pole. If not on the moon

How funny. Skanky frankie is your loverboy, franky graham. You have said so. If not a southern baptist, what are you? You talk like a worshiper of male genitals whenever you are on USMB. Are you ashamed that you are female?
You shoulda quit when you were less behind.

She's in her mid-60s

1. I am 50

Oh crazy lady, tell me where I have said Franklin Graham is my lover? Or have you been drawing cartoons again

She's in her mid-60s

1. I am 50

Oh crazy lady, tell me where I have said Franklin Graham is my lover? Or have you been drawing cartoons again

You have said that you worship skanky franky, your Dear Leader. You have written of your love for male genitals, those fonts of wisdom. Are you ashamed to be a woman?

She's in her mid-60s

1. I am 50

You have said that you worship skanky franky, your Dear Leader. You have written of your love for male genitals, those fonts of wisdom. Are you ashamed to be a woman?

Quote me. Find the post or be exposed as a crazy old bat

You don't know much of anything apparently. You didn't even apparently know that illegals were bused all over America and let go. So if you don't know that, I'm very skeptical about what you "know" about America's influence in Latin America. But I'm sure it's a bunch of utter swill

The poster argument is they are not illegals but Asylum seekers when bussed which the poster is correct.

What the poster forget is that the Asylum rule is a loophole that many migrants are using so they can enter legally and then disappear into the communities and never going to their court appearance.

So it is a way for the left to play with words and confuse the low IQ voter...
Play with words? I call it having a truthful discussion. I do not automatically assume the IQ of the other participants. That reveals itself, naturally.

You are playing with words and fully know Asylum is a loophole into this country where most seekers do not show for their court hearing which make them illegal afterwards.

You have no issue with it and know ICE is limited in it resources and can not gather all the overstayed and out of status illegals in this country.

Then if the woman has a child here then the baby is reason why she can not be deported.

So many tricks and you and your kind attempt to play the word game but most Asylum seekers end up illegal.
I am not playing with words. This thread is about detention of asylum seekers. What I stated, and which you acknowledged as being correct, needed to be clarified. At which point the dam broke and we are off on a tangent.

I offered to discuss closing the loophole but that was met with resistance and blanket denial. So we live with the consequences of our actions.

Democrats in Congress refuse to close the loophole as they see it as an endless supply of future voters!
Horseshit. Illegals do not vote. However, their citizen relatives do, and since the Democratic party proposes to take the side of its constituents, they do not go along with bigoted attacks against all Hispanics like our President does.

1. I am 50

I'm not going to waste my time. You have expressed your love for skanky franky many times, your love of the penis, and your hatred of being female. You are a cult freak.

1. I am 50

I'm not going to waste my time. You have expressed your love for skanky franky many times, your love of the penis, and your hatred of being female. You are a cult freak.
Some women are so brainwashed that they really believe that shit. Sad to see.

of course i am heartless ....i refused to join you in equating a cats death to a kids death...remember that...or when gracie goes on her high horse to get people banned...what a wee saint she is.....and of course suddenly she cares about american indians...what a hoot...

o and what does it say in that bible about welcoming foreigners ......you cant cherry pick the bible and claim to be christian

You care about your party gaining power, you care about the rise of Communism. You care about ending the United States Constitution and establishing a Marxist dictatorship.

Illegal aliens are a tool your party uses to achieve the evil goals you care about.

Yeah, that DOES make you a bad person.

She's crazy. Hysteria might really be honestly crazy. I never said any of that. She plays with cartoon characters in her head.

1. I am 50

Never said any of that. You however, in your mid-60s, did actually say you like to date men in their young 20s. So there's that.

Honey keep your freak over there, ain't none of it over here.

She's crazy. Hysteria might really be honestly crazy. I never said any of that. She plays with cartoon characters in her head.
No, probably not. Your totally sold out male perspective on politics is disappointing, though. There's a nugget of truth in that.

No, probably not. Your totally sold out male perspective on politics is disappointing, though. There's a nugget of truth in that.

Oh it's not sold out. When you think about it, it's the most feminist stance there is. More independent than feminists, relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care.

The most badass women out there are libertarian women, and that's the truth.

Oh it's not sold out. When you think about it, it's the most feminist stance there is. More independent than feminists, relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care.

"Relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care..."
Great example of the stereotypical garbage you actually believe about your own sex.

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.
I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

No, then they would be asylees.

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.
I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

No, then they would be asylees.
Fine, but the distinction was hardly worth your effort.

A refugee is a person outside his or her country of nationality who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An asylee is a person who meets the definition of refugee and is already present in the United States or is seeking admission at a port of entry.
Refugees and Asylees

"Relying on their masters in the Big Daddy Government to mete out their care..."
Great example of the stereotypical garbage you actually believe about your own sex.

Educate yourself and I mean that. It's not stereotypes, it's data.

Other issues that are particularly politically salient include questions about support for government programs aimed at the elderly, children, and the poor. On items measuring support for Social Security, healthcare spending, childcare spending, education, and poverty programs, there’s usually around an 8-point gender gap, with women more liberal than men.

Why Do Women and Men Vote Differently?

Never said any of that. You however, in your mid-60s, did actually say you like to date men in their young 20s. So there's that.

Honey keep your freak over there, ain't none of it over here.

I never said that I liked to date men in their 20's, and that would be an impossibility anyway. The only thing that I ever said was that there was a young man who, had I been in the same age bracket, I would have liked to take a shot at it, and all in the context of what a person finds sexually attractive. Are you heterosexual? If you are not, there is no shame in it. You do seem to be hung up of skanky frankie and any penis.

Educate yourself and I mean that. It's not stereotypes, it's data.

Other issues that are particularly politically salient include questions about support for government programs aimed at the elderly, children, and the poor. On items measuring support for Social Security, healthcare spending, childcare spending, education, and poverty programs, there’s usually around an 8-point gender gap, with women more liberal than men.

Why Do Women and Men Vote Differently?
I'm not arguing that. I argue your "women vote their feelz" and are voting wrong for supporting the above. There are good reasons to support having a healthy, stable population which have nothing to do with "feelz." It's good insurance against revolt.

D_XRyTpXYAAn9uU.jpg

These two people are seniors. On concrete. No toilet. No water. Where is the outrage for their survival conditions?

Forum List

Back