I don't understand. Enlighten me.

So y'all want people in misery...how heartless..i would think someone who has been homeless would have more empathy

That was a really low blow Bones, a mean-spirited personal attack that wasn't necessary. Nobody wants people in misery, certainly not Gracie. And I'm sure her empathy is no less than yours, even though her point of view is different. Those immigrants aren't the only people in misery, which was her point, what's wrong with caring about everybody else who is homeless? How come the big fuss about those immigrants but you don't hear squat about Americans who are in a bad way too?

Re the illegals, we are a nation of laws, or used to be. Why is it okay to ignore some laws but not others? Why was it okay when Obama did it but not Trump? What are we supposed to do, just say fuck it, c'mon in? Sure, let's throw out the laws passed by our Congress, no matter who you are or where you're from. What are, there some 7.5 billion people out there in this world, how many of 'em do you think we can handle? There are people coming across that southern border today from other places besides Central and South America, and some of 'em are somewhat undesirable people, but what the hell, we got room for all, right? Most of what we're doing now is the same thing as Obama was doing, where was the bitching then?

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....
And you are EXACTLY why I myself didn't ask for help, Bones. I knew eventually it would be thrown in my face. I just didn't expect it from you.

Any time a leftist does something even small for someone , it always comes with strings attached. Apparently, you were suppose to be on board with this orchestrated invasion of migrants that have been subsidized with funds from NGOs like those of Soros.

Fuck strollingbones.......MOST of us stepped up to help because we cared about your welfare and we know that you didn't ask for or expect any help. I will be GLAD to reimburse the strollingklunt for any contribution she made so she can't lamely attempt to hold it over your head. You made very salient points and I agree with you 100 percent.

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

I'm one of those, and I fully support her telling the truth. And I've never heard of you Communists giving your OWN money to help anyone. You generally demand that your neighbor be taxed to give the charity of your choice.

There are no locks on those doors. They can simply asked to be returned to their home country and American taxpayers will foot the bill.

The one that is heartless is you, Bones. You, who ignore the plight of your own country and its people, just to take care of strangers from another country that do NOTHING for anyone except for themselves. I'm sure there are many that decent, loving, kind people who want to be here and will do all they can to be accepted. For them, I say good. Come on in and take your place in line! No bumps up because you have children you chose to bring to a new country with no way to support them. GET IN LINE. But again..there shouldn't be a line at all. This is the USA. We are in a world of hurt now and nobody is doing a damn thing about it. I never in all my dreams thought at my age this would be what I would face and I'm pretty damn sure those in the same proverbial boat didn't think it would happen to them, either. Shit happens. And it could happen to you at any time. And if it does..you have my sympathies and my support if I can give it. No way will I ever turn into you, Bones.

And with that said..I refuse to answer to you again.

Last edited:
of course i am heartless ....i refused to join you in equating a cats death to a kids death...remember that...or when gracie goes on her high horse to get people banned...what a wee saint she is.....and of course suddenly she cares about american indians...what a hoot...

o and what does it say in that bible about welcoming foreigners ......you cant cherry pick the bible and claim to be christian

of course i am heartless ....i refused to join you in equating a cats death to a kids death...remember that...or when gracie goes on her high horse to get people banned...what a wee saint she is.....and of course suddenly she cares about american indians...what a hoot...

o and what does it say in that bible about welcoming foreigners ......you cant cherry pick the bible and claim to be christian

Hiding behind children? That is rich coming from someone that belongs to the "abortion on demand regardless of the stage of pregnancy" crowd. You think the Bible is find with that?

I applaud personal generosity. Studies have shown conservatives donate $100 to $160 more per year, and it is from donations to their churches. Conservatives are bigger church goers.
For example, child care payments to churches are classified as donations.
At our tiny local church, the donations pay the minister and put oil in the furnace. That's about it. Big churches like the Catholics have huge charity arms that do a tremendous amount of good in the world. Some of the other denominations no doubt do, as well. I am definitely not cutting them. But the average church donation isn't to feed the world or house the homeless.
As the Survey Monkey said, we are an incredibly generous people and their survey showed that politics plays no role in that generosity.

And yet I do not see any of these liberals who cry about illegal immigrants saying anything like what I did: that my family supported a Peruvian girl for a decade, monthly.

I also participate in a program here in my community that feeds many illegal immigrants weekly. I still oppose them coming here in the first place, and no, those two are not at odds.

Now, liberals, put similar stories of what YOU have PERSONALLY done to support central/South Americans or Mexican immigrants here ______________. Note, running down conservatives on message boards DOES NOT COUNT

It's from The Nation. It only proves that they are not detained their indefinitely. If they claim asylum, they are bused wherever, dropped off somewhere, and do not have to then report to any court. They are basically inside America and left alone.
I know where it is from. And I know asylum seekers cannot be detained indefinitely. It substantiates everything that I said and that you tried to refute.

They break it.

They are detained BRIEFLY at the border.

Then they are set free in America.

End of story.
Then why all the hand wringing about illegals?

For just one thing, just one. A child of an illegal immigrant in an American school does not use the resources of an American child. No, it's worse than that--she uses MORE. English as a Second Language. All the remedial courses because they're almost certainly behind grade level. Free and reduced lunches. So, if it costs, on average, $10,000 to educate a citizen child yearly, you can bet for sure it costs at least two grand MORE to educate that illegal child. And understand that their parents are paying in NOTHING toward those costs.

That is unjust. Their parents stole it. And we cannot afford it. I hold no animosity against the children, but we must put an end to this. It is fundamentally unfair to the children and families we have HERE, now.
Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

What’s unjust is to deny undocumented children access to public schools – in fact, it’s un-Constitutional.

You know what's not ignorant or hateful?

Math.

The math says what it says, and I outlined it above. Every ILLEGAL child whose parent did not ask for permission to come here takes from a taxpaying parent who did not grant that permission. And I got hard news for you: many of those parents are fellow "BROWN" people who really, really resent that.

Ouch, dude, that's really going to hurt your Dem coalition, isn't it?

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.
I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

The word is " if " and Asylum is a loophole that illegals have learned to use to bypass our system because we can not turn them away.

90% seeking Asylum are not worthy of the status and use it so they can come into the country and never appear for their court date...

Now let me ask you and many on the left if those seeking asylum do not show for their court date and are out of status how should the U.S. Government treat them?

For me it is simple if they are caught they are deported and will be denied reentry for ten year minimum but let say you, and what is your true opinion?
I have no objections to returning people who have been denied asylum or who do not show up for their hearing.
No one has a problem with asylum seekers denied refugee status being deported.

That’s not the issue.

At issue is the right’s desire to deny immigrants due process of the law, in violation of the Constitution.

Sure you do.

That's what's going to happen today during the ICE raids and guarantee you'll be crying fat crocodile tears about it

Gracie is trying to pit one group of poor people against another, and it doesn't fly.

Why are taxes being reduced on the very wealthy and corporations when we need to solve these problems and why is the tr--- administration wasting money on needless parades and programs run by incompetent federal department heads? We have or can have the cash to solve these problems if the fools that run the tr--- administration and the republican party would do their jobs and collect revenue rather than reduce it.

The orange slut just drained the fund that DC had to deal with security and terrorism for his idiotic July 4th military extravaganza. If he and his republicans had walked a couple of blocks from the White House to 23rd and Virginia Ave., they would have seen the homeless and perhaps they would have done something for them instead of wasting our money and squandering revenue on the orange slut's parade.

I just watched a piece on our military families who are food-challenged and dependent on handouts. Disgusting. We have or can get the money to end their struggling.

Remember that it is the "conservative" element in Western civilization that historically has encouraged population growth in the western hemisphere, through opposition to birth control and birth-control education and encouragement of right-wing governments in Central America and South America, but these "conservatives" now want to wash their hands of the result of their folly.

Gracie is trying to pit one group of poor people against another, and it doesn't fly.

Why are taxes being reduced on the very wealthy and corporations when we need to solve these problems and why is the tr--- administration wasting money on needless parades and programs run by incompetent federal department heads? We have or can have the cash to solve these problems if the fools that run the tr--- administration and the republican party would do their jobs and collect revenue rather than reduce it.

The orange slut just drained the fund that DC had to deal with security and terrorism for his idiotic July 4th military extravaganza. If he and his republicans had walked a couple of blocks from the White House to 23rd and Virginia Ave., they would have seen the homeless and perhaps they would have done something for them instead of wasting our money and squandering revenue on the orange slut's parade.

I just watched a piece on our military families who are food-challenged and dependent on handouts. Disgusting. We have or can get the money to end their struggling.

Remember that it is the "conservative" element in Western civilization that historically has encouraged population growth in the western hemisphere, through opposition to birth control and birth-control education and encouragement of right-wing governments in Central America and South America, but these "conservatives" now want to wash their hands of the result of their folly.

Did you refuse to type out Trump or what?

Why does that trigger you?

I saw someone else do this on twitter with someone's actual name. Like if his name was David, he typed it D*vid.

What the heck is wrong with liberals, why are they such fainting-couch, smelling-salt corset wearing Victorians??? What, someone's name makes you cry????

BABIES

I saw someone else do this on twitter with someone's actual name. Like if his name was David, he typed it D*vid.

What the heck is wrong with liberals, why are they such fainting-couch, smelling-salt corset wearing Victorians??? What, someone's name makes you cry????

BABIES

I do this as a sign that I do not acknowledge this person in any sense. He is scum and to be shunned. I notice that you use the word "trigger." This is right-wing jibberish.

How are things going with skanky frankie?

BABIES

I do this as a sign that I do not acknowledge this person in any sense. He is scum and to be shunned. I notice that you use the word "trigger." This is right-wing jibberish.

It's juvenile. 5th graders would laugh at that, I'm not kidding. But it's endlessly amusing, the lengths Trump has driven you to. He's so deeply embedded into your cranium you can't even type out his name. I would never, ever let any human being have that power over me. But you do you, honey.

BABIES

You present yourself as a toddler, unable to contend with the complexities of modern American life. Easily dismissed.

BABIES

You present yourself as a toddler, unable to contend with the complexities of modern American life. Easily dismissed.

She's in her mid-60s

BABIES

She's in her mid-60s

Yes. Sometimes age brings wisdom. How old are you? Do you still have a hankering for stanky franky. I'm thinking that you are in the southern baptist cult.

BABIES

She's in her mid-60s

Yes. Sometimes age brings wisdom. How old are you? Do you still have a hankering for stanky franky. I'm thinking that you are in the southern baptist cult.

1. I am 50

2. I don't know what you're even talking about "stanky franky"

3. we don't even have any Southern Baptists where I am and I'm not Baptist

4. If "wise" is the Equator, you're standing on the North Pole. If not on the moon

Forum List

Back