I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives

No that would just be funny and ironic.
O, you mean like when Whites tell you all to stop fucking like monkeys because you have extremely high rates of STD's?

No that would be funny and ironic too. i told you already if you dont know you wouldnt understand.
O, you mean when White people tell you all to stay in school so you won't have extremely high dropout rates?

O, you mean like when Whites tell you all to stop fucking like monkeys because you have extremely high rates of STD's?

No that would be funny and ironic too. i told you already if you dont know you wouldnt understand.
O, you mean when White people tell you all to stay in school so you won't have extremely high dropout rates?

When white people say something they always take it as racism. So how can we even have a discussion?

Also funny and ironic. You are never going to get it because you are white.

O, you mean the way Whites are always telling you all to get a job because you all have the highest unemployment rates?

O, you mean the way Whites are always telling you all to get a job because you all have the highest unemployment rates?

Like Whites telling you all to take care of your children?

I thought that's why they call everyone uncle- you know- because they don't know who their daddy is.

IDK, could be wrong

-Geaux

Funny stuff! I love these threads, they showcase the many talents of my USMB brethren.

They certainly bring out from beneath their slimy little rocks the white is holier than thou racists.

I thought that's why they call everyone uncle- you know- because they don't know who their daddy is.

IDK, could be wrong

-Geaux

Funny stuff! I love these threads, they showcase the many talents of my USMB brethren.

They certainly bring out from beneath their slimy little rocks the white is holier than thou racists.

I'm not a racist. And I'm not PC either. So the later makes me appear racist because that is easier than accepting the truth

Oh, I can tell time though which seems to be a challenge for some.

Just saying :D

-Geaux

Or, set your watch ahead 12 minutes so you can be to work on time?

-Geaux

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

Ebony Editor: I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives | Truth Revolt

Jamilah qualifies as a "nigga".....a racist white hating pig.

what she SAID was "here comes a white dude telling us how to do the black thing".

that is not the same as someone saying they "don't talk to whites".

it's like how men should butt out of telling women what to do/think.

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

what she SAID was "here comes a white dude telling us how to do the black thing".

Amen- What's up with that? You have a 'hot topic' for future debate here.. :D

-Geaux

IDK, could be wrong

-Geaux

Right, there is no such thing as a "holier than thou" racist black pig like this woman.

Raffi Williams is black.

Read the article dumbass.

So whites can't discuss black issues because they're not black.

Men can't discuss women's issues because they're not women.

This Identity Politics thing is working out great, we get more divided by the day.

Does this rule go in both directions?

And I assume non-business owners can't discuss business issues because they don't own a business.

Right?

Forum List

Back