I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives

"Permission"?

I don't need your permission to do anything.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Yeah you do. If you are going to discuss me you are not big and bad enough to force me to participate in that discussion. What are you going to do? Talk to yourself? You dont like that then go smoke a pole.

Proving the point already made. You'll avoid any conversations that are too tough.

That's the whole point of PC.

You're part of the problem, and you don't care.

Telling you to ask permission is not avoiding anything. You are the one avoiding it if you cant take that step. You will show respect or not have an audience.

It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak.

What makes you think anyone needs your "permission" for anything?

I find it humorous that blacks scream racism for EVERYTHING, it has gotten to where it really doesn't mean anything anymore.

We just don't care, we don't feel guilty, we don't owe you anything, and we certainly have zero need of black acceptance OR judgment.

The fact that there is systemic dysfunction in much of the black culture should make you take a long hard look at it and begin with yourselves...now I am not saying "you" specifically.....but you as in part that culture.

Pretty simple. You need my permission if you are going to discuss me with me. I dont see what is hard for you to understand about that.

I dont care what racism means to you to be blunt. I'm not looking to get a reaction if I say it. When I say something is racism then I am making and observation. If people dont like it thats too bad for them.

I think we feel the same way. We have zero need for white acceptance or judgement.

There is no systemic dysfunction in Black culture that is not present in any other culture. The conditions under which any dysfunction occurs may be different but we have the same issues as everyone else.

Of course there is, black on black violence is at a disproportionately high level.
It does not surprise me that you cannot see that, let alone admit it.

Read my post again. Maybe you can figure out what I said if you concentrate. I could have sworn white people kill each other.

Forum List

Back