i don't need a gun to protect my house

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
the one i want a photo of is from "the incredible shrinking man," preferably in character. (that cat was a star. "orangey minerva" won petsys for breakfast at tiffanies and also the one about the cat who inherited a fortune. best known, of course, for his work chasing grant williams around an oversized doll house. "and, of course, perry mason" )

1712490966097.png

the one i want a photo of is from "the incredible shrinking man," preferably in character. (that cat was a star. "orangey minerva" won petsys for breakfast at tiffanies and also the one about the cat who inherited a fortune. best known, of course, for his work chasing grant williams around an oversized doll house. "and, of course, perry mason" )

View attachment 928463
I wonder if I could sell a weapon that 10 shots that you can fire. Each one of them will restrain or knock out each person for 2 minutes.

1. Enough time for cops to cuff someone resisting

2. Much easier decision for me if I’m having a stand your ground moment.

For people who don’t want to kill in self defense.

I wonder if I could sell a weapon that 10 shots that you can fire. Each one of them will restrain or knock out each person for 2 minutes.

I guess you could invite Mike Tyson over to stay with you. ;)

That's what the red dot laser on the rail is for. I'd a damn sight rather blind him than kill him.

Or how about we only arm cops with this weapon? One that will knock you out in 3 seconds for 2 minutes

Dont argue that it’s dangerous and some people might die. It’s safer than a bullet. And no cop will ever be charged if someone dies. They asked for it for resisting or failing to obey a lawful command.

We debate if a cop should be able to shoot a fleeing suspect. With this weapon, we’re all in agreement. Fire away officers.

also make it easy for armed robbers. 2 minutes later you come to, "where's my wallet?"

one of those sedative dart guns they shoot at musty elephants would probably work

maybe the idea of the laser or stun gun was to be temporary, debilitating and non lethal. they are now used more for crime i think.

hell. shoplifters are even using pepper spray on the clerks.

also make it easy for armed robbers. 2 minutes later you come to, "where's my wallet?"

one of those sedative dart guns they shoot at musty elephants would probably work

maybe the idea of the laser or stun gun was to be temporary, debilitating and non lethal. they are now used more for crime i think.

A. At least you don’t die
B. 10 years using one in a crime

Im not entirely sure pepper spray is legal. Im in Michigan. And I don’t think stun guns are allowed either.

All I’m saying is Batman had a ton of options on his belt. Cops have three. gun, taser and pepper spray. Baton too. So 4. I think we can invent something better for them when they are dealing with angry citizens.

Take away the “I had to shoot him he was coming at me with a knife” argument.

One other thing. Only sell these to police departments.

A. At least you don’t die
B. 10 years using one in a crime

Im not entirely sure pepper spray is legal. Im in Michigan. And I don’t think stun guns are allowed either.

All I’m saying is Batman had a ton of options on his belt. Cops have three. gun, taser and pepper spray. Baton too. So 4. I think we can invent something better for them when they are dealing with angry citizens.

Take away the “I had to shoot him he was coming at me with a knife” argument.
there really are a variety of non lethal weapons. gluey strips like flypaper and such, acoustic stuff. police should use this stuff when appropriate.

Let me give you an example. I had an issue with a new loser neighbor years ago. They put a baseball bat in my door and wouldn’t let me close it. They tried to push their way in. I did not want to run and grab my gun. If I had a gun that would only knock them out, I would have gladly run for and shot them with this gun.

It has to knock anyone out quick and for 3 to 5 minutes.

there really are a variety of non lethal weapons. gluey strips like flypaper and such, acoustic stuff. police should use this stuff when appropriate.
Bullets seem so primitive. We’re better than this. We put people on the moon, AI, smart phones, nuclear bombs, but we’re still using guns? There has to be a better way.

First you have to make one, and you ain't the one to do something like that.

Or how about we only arm cops with this weapon? One that will knock you out in 3 seconds for 2 minutes

Dont argue that it’s dangerous and some people might die. It’s safer than a bullet. And no cop will ever be charged if someone dies. They asked for it for resisting or failing to obey a lawful command.

We debate if a cop should be able to shoot a fleeing suspect. With this weapon, we’re all in agreement. Fire away officers.

Lick those boots a little harder.

Meanwhile, that will never happen where I am.

Please stay where you are.

Perhaps it was better with the nightsticks than the tasers. Escalation seems more prevalent today especially with a percentage of law enforcement people with low tolerance and looking to make citizens criminals.

Forum List

Back