I don't like Halloween

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
back in the olden days at Christian school, they told us, "we don't celebrate Halloween, but if you insist on going out, BE CAREFULL"

last year I drove by the church that runs that school and they had a "Happy Halloween" banner outside.

is it just me? or is any church that has a Halloween banner a fake ass church?

now, everyone is starting to mix Halloween with Mexican day of the dead.

people don't even now what they are celebrating.

we should change the date, and have Fall costume weekend...get rid of the satanic sht

back in the olden days at Christian school, they told us, "we don't celebrate Halloween, but if you insist on going out, BE CAREFULL"

last year I drove by the church that runs that school and they had a "Happy Halloween" banner outside.

we should change the date, and have Fall costume weekend...get rid of the satanic sht

Halloween is a Xtian holiday instituted in 609CE by Pope Boniface IV as a feast day to celebrate Xtian Saints and Martyrs.

The celebrations didn't include the Celtic rituals of Samhain until Xtianity spread to the Celtic lands 300 years later.

The contemporaneous traditions of Halloween are a purely American invention with no connection to the Celtic or Xtian traditions. The occultist affectations are purely for fun and serve no other-worldly purpose.

Halloween is fun ... especially for kids.

For many kids, it's their first opportunity to go out at night without Mom and Dad which is, for many, a coming-of-age ritual. The scary nature of the occultist customs only heighten the sense of fun-danger that kids feel going out on their own after dark and make the experience more fun.

A much, more frightening Halloween custom however, is the celebration of Adult Halloween ... as illustrated in this documentary video below

No Halloween? When would we sacrifice virgins without Halloween? Of course we will continue having Halloween.

We don't celebrate Halloween at my house.

It's a Satanic holiday that children shouldn't be taught to celebrate. .... :cool:

Because some kids just don't have enough reason for their class mates to make fun of them.

Keep voting R; they might ban it.

Lol, religious nut-jobs are the worst, aren't they?

Halloween is a holiday where kids dress up and go around collecting candy

Dumb assed churches try to ruin it
Lighten up

Or you can just stop being a ridiculous authoritarian rightist and let people simply enjoy what holiday they wish to observe.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Halloween is the most annoying holiday followed very closely by St Valentine’s Day.

Forum List

Back