I Don't Know Any Taylor Swift Songs. What's The Big Deal?

"Our lives"? Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

70-somethings aren't her target audience.

I only know of one of her songs, but I'm not her target audience either. But she contributes MUCH to the lives of her fans. Just as Elton, Kansas, Kate Bush, Gino Vannelli, and Larry Carlton have greatly contributed to my life.
Who? :uhh:

Just like with Oprah......I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.

I guess it's who you know that matters.

I hear Soros owns most of her music......so I guess that's a reason.
Now Biden wants her to join his campaign.

I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, but I don't think she's worth what everyone seems to think she is worth.

I heard that she's a country singer, and not a very talented one. Less than a 2 octave range. Maybe she just sucks some great dick? :dunno:

I don't know, I've never met her.

Trumpnis the only reason this thread exists, cultboi. It's the only reason you're in it, showing your ass.
1706834377913.png

Just like with Oprah......I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.

I guess it's who you know that matters.

I hear Soros owns most of her music......so I guess that's a reason.
Now Biden wants her to join his campaign.

I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, but I don't think she's worth what everyone seems to think she is worth.

That just means you're old as dried fuck.

If she was producing any music that was worthy of my attention I would know about it.
Nor i, or the rest of the curmudgeons here

Don't take it so badly Muddy , if potato 'n chief wants to capture the young voters twinkle t*ts might do the trick, .....til he sniffs her....
:boobies:
~S~

Forum List

Back