I dont care what no one says, life was so much better when Trump was president.

Sometimes I cry to myself just thinking about how better life was before 2020. Everything now is awful and that old ass retarded president with OATMEAL for brains dont even know what day it is. 2019 feels like it was 10 years ago
is life better now than it was 4 years ago.... in 2020, during COVID with hundreds of thousands grandparents and citizens dying, with morgue set up in trucks so many dead, businesses closed, restrictions on everything, being unemployed, and no toilet paper :) or covid tests....?

of course we did get a few thousand in cash as stimulus help, that was nice....

In 2019 me and my family was able to go to NYC and enjoy a wonderful day
Can I do that in 2024? Hell No
what happened to 2020, Trump's last full year in office?

why are you skipping back to 2019, before his last year in office?

Yes.

Trump combines senility with the immaturity of a spoiled child.
So thats a plus for you. The fact that he acts like a senile old man? Cant follow directions? Cant follow a freaking sidewalk? Gets confused constantly? Freezes up?
Such standards you have there :thup:

So thats a plus for you. The fact that he acts like a senile old man? Cant follow directions? Cant follow a freaking sidewalk? Gets confused constantly? Freezes up?
Trump doesn't know where he is.... Sioux Falls of Sioux City,

Didn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi.

He is nowhere near where biden is, but he seems to be working on it.

Vastly different then forgetting when your son died or the year you stopped being Vice President

China will be part of Nuremberg II.

What’s your point?
That it wasn't better during Trump's administration. In 2020 we had a Depression, hundreds of thousands dead, healthcare overwhelmed, and a President talking about injecting bleach into people:

""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.""

I have always liked Joe Biden. I hate Trump. Nevertheless, I wish Biden was not running, and that I had a better alternative to Trump.

Joe Biden is presidential. He has the gravitas obviously lacking in Trump.

I have always liked Joe Biden. I hate Trump. Nevertheless, I wish Biden was not running, and that I had a better alternative to Trump.
There are better alternatives out there. And you can always write someone in.
I dont understand why people show their support for people they dont support. Integrity is dead.

jcsifqy83hic1.jpeg

Forum List

Back