I dont care how bad things get economically, no man should ever do this job at all

"Pushing people who are sitting inside a cart down the boardwalk from end to end"

If you cant get a job better than that as a grown man then you should just kill yourself because you are useless and pathetic. I could not believe that type of job actually exists in 2020. Looks like a new type of slave job

I hear they have an excellent dental plan

Unemployment is more appealing than that slave job

"Pushing people who are sitting inside a cart down the boardwalk from end to end"

If you cant get a job better than that as a grown man then you should just kill yourself because you are useless and pathetic. I could not believe that type of job actually exists in 2020. Looks like a new type of slave job
Where do I apply?

Where do I apply?

Why would sign up for some shit like that

Where do I apply?

Make money/ build up the legs!

Where do I apply?

You must type 2 words a hour and never heard of a computer

Where do I apply?

Actually around 70 wpm.
Been online since '96.

Where do I apply?

Actually around 70 wpm.
Been online since '96.

Well why would you want that shit if you have office skills?

Eh... Maybe it's his way of staying in shape.. A way to make money while obviously keeping in shape. Seems a whole lot smarter then.

Where do I apply?

Actually around 70 wpm.
Been online since '96.

Well why would you want that shit if you have office skills?
I don't use those skills to make money anyway. I type for fun. :auiqs.jpg:

Eh... Maybe it's his way of staying in shape.. A way to make money while obviously keeping in shape. Seems a whole lot smarter then.

How much do you think they get paid for that part-time slave shit? LOL

$2 a trip at least + tips, right?

Not enough for me to do it... But some people REALLY like to stay in shape, and want to make money doing it. We all can't be professional athletes.

I'll look into it though... For shits and giggles.

$2 a trip at least + tips, right?

Slave wages which is why they are real men

Also like taxis, pedicab operators generally charge fares based on a ride’s total length, duration, or both. In cities with regular street grids, per-block charges are common – ranging from less than $1 to $4 or $5, depending on the location. In parks or irregularly laid-out areas, per-minute charges tend to be standard – $2 to more than $5, again depending on location. Some operators also charge by the hour or half-hour – usually $20 to $40 per half-hour, possibly with discounts for longer rides. In all cases, tipping is expected: 15% to 20% of the fare is customary.

Also like taxis, pedicab operators generally charge fares based on a ride’s total length, duration, or both. In cities with regular street grids, per-block charges are common – ranging from less than $1 to $4 or $5, depending on the location. In parks or irregularly laid-out areas, per-minute charges tend to be standard – $2 to more than $5, again depending on location. Some operators also charge by the hour or half-hour – usually $20 to $40 per half-hour, possibly with discounts for longer rides. In all cases, tipping is expected: 15% to 20% of the fare is customary.

That person is peddling and not pushing. Big difference

I agree... However I couldn't find anything that would distinguish between the two. For all I know they are paid the same. Is it called something different maybe?

I agree... However I couldn't find anything that would distinguish between the two. For all I know they are paid the same. Is it called something different maybe?

Cart Pusher

Forum List

Back