I dont care how bad things get economically, no man should ever do this job at all

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"Pushing people who are sitting inside a cart down the boardwalk from end to end"

If you cant get a job better than that as a grown man then you should just kill yourself because you are useless and pathetic. I could not believe that type of job actually exists in 2020. Looks like a new type of slave job

"Pushing people who are sitting inside a cart down the boardwalk from end to end"

If you cant get a job better than that as a grown man then you should just kill yourself because you are useless and pathetic. I could not believe that type of job actually exists in 2020. Looks like a new type of slave job
huh!!!

rickshaw2.jpg

huh!!!

Grown men were pushing people sitting in a cart down the boardwalk in 90 degree heat. I was sweating and hot walking down the boardwalk and wasnt pushing shit so can u imagine how they was feeling? They are some pathetic men and they have a wife or girlfriend they deserve to be cheated on

huh!!!

Grown men were pushing people sitting in a cart down the boardwalk in 90 degree heat. I was sweating and hot walking down the boardwalk and wasnt pushing shit so can u imagine how they was feeling? They are some pathetic men and they have a wife or girlfriend they deserve to be cheated on
god forbid a man with nothing more than a cart support himself by providing a service to other people,,,

he should be arrested,,

huh!!!

god forbid a man with nothing more than a cart support himself by providing a service to other people,,,

he should be arrested,,

And cheated on by his girlfriend or wife because he is showing the world he is a certified loser

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

And cheated on by his girlfriend or wife because he is showing the world he is a certified loser
sounds like hes a resourceful fellow,,
would you rather he be on welfare???

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

I rather him find a self respecting job

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

he did,,,youre just a bigot because he doesnt meet your approval,,,

think about roofers??? their job is a lot hotter and less money,,,

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

How do you know he isn't making bank?

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

How do you know he isn't making bank?

To do that slave shit? I doubt it

I would do it if the price were right.

you probably would tie a rope around your waist and attach it to the front of a subway train and run through the tunnel LOL

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

Is this one of those........"I have a friend that has a problem.......not me mind you, but a friend......."

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

Is this one of those........"I have a friend that has a problem.......not me mind you, but a friend......."

No I saw men doing this yesterday and it shocked the hell out of me

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

OMG!!! you were shocked???

well I'm shocked that you were shocked by a man providing for himself,,,

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

I was more shocked due to the fact that it was 90 degrees

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

just because youre a pussy doesnt mean everyone is,,,

huh!!!

he should be arrested,,

just because youre a pussy doesnt mean everyone is,,,

Im a pussy because I dont want to push people for miles in 90 degree heat?????????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back