I don't believe this new poll (Pennsylvania, Biden +13)

Even in landslide Republican wins, like 1980 & 1984, you never see the Republican up by 15 points ahead of an election. Reagan won 49 states and couldn't match the margins Clinton was enjoying in 2016 or Biden today. In fact, some had Reagan losing.

We have seen this movie before. Dukasis +17. Clinton +14. Biden+ 13. Gillum +9. Coakley +14 over Scott Brown with a week to go. As the election gets closer, the polls will "magically" tighten up to preserve credibility. For example, the pollsters will claim they were accurate at the end on the 2016 race ignoring Clinton +14 and Clinton +20 in Michigan just weeks before.

I wonder why they feel the need to make the polls so lopsided? Fund raising?

Dukakis as never up by 17. One poll taken after the convention showed that and that is all. Also Trump has failed 2 leadership tests. Trump's leadership on the coronavirus and race relations have been disastrous. Trump has a record which neither Clinton or Trump had in 2016.

Pennsylvania was very tight in 2016 therefore I believe this new poll from Monmouth is off:

Pennsylvania is very diverse state, a lot of this is a matter of turnout here.

Democrat leader James Carville described the Commonwealth as Philadelphia and Pittsburgh separated by civilization.

If the civilized parts of the state come out, Trump will not have a problem.
I live in Pittsburgh. Philadelphia is second only to Chicago in terms of ballot stuffing. It will be difficult to control the fraud Philly has in store considering how close Trump won this state. The union vote will be important electricians, carpenters, plumbers ect. Have thrived because of Trumps policies. They may tell their union hall and a phone pollster they're voting for Biden but paychecks talk and many will vote Trump.

Black voters will turn out in larger numbers than they did in 2016. Also Trump has completely lost suburban voters especially suburban omen. It is likely that Biden will have a larger margin among omen than Clinton did. No one is lying to pollsters. That is the last defense of a loser.

A large percentage of Pennsylvanians have simply tuned out for the past nine months, and are paying no attention to the political noise.

When it becomes well-known that Biden wants to outlaw fracking and shut down the coal industry (no exaggeration), his lead will go up in smoke. Biden's stances on immigration will just be icing on the cake.
Biden also went leftists fringe with the cops are the enemy

No he did not. That is a lie.

A large percentage of Pennsylvanians have simply tuned out for the past nine months, and are paying no attention to the political noise.

When it becomes well-known that Biden wants to outlaw fracking and shut down the coal industry (no exaggeration), his lead will go up in smoke. Biden's stances on immigration will just be icing on the cake.
Biden also went leftists fringe with the cops are the enemy

No he did not. That is a lie.
I don't lie you just did.

Pennsylvania was very tight in 2016 therefore I believe this new poll from Monmouth is off:

I've said this for decades.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

It is still very possible that Biden could be elected.

You get enough ignorant fools in one place, and you can turn the most wealthy oil rich country in all of South America, into a pet-eating, starvation, crime filled, hell hole.

If you just gather enough morons in one place, you can turn an island with modern (at that time) health care system, into a impoverished wasteland where people can't even get Aspirin, and people are trying to float 1950s cars from Cuba to Miami.

So... we'll see. I personally still think Trump will win. But you never known. There are tons of stupid people in this country. Look at AOC saying the reason for all the murders in NYC, is because they want bread to feed their babies.

Or there aren't enough stupid voters for Trump to in. Trump relies on stupid people to vote for him.

Right, I don't see right-wing people demanding the Police be defunded, and then acting shocked crime goes up.

I don't see right-wing people claiming that it's a victory that Amazon isn't providing jobs in their community, or that they are going to "spend at tax cut" on schools.

I don't see right-wing people, believing they are achieving success by toppling over a statue, while 60 people were shot, and 11 killed, and a 1-year-old killed, over the weekend.

I don't see even a fraction as much stupidity on the right-wing, as I see throughout the entire left-wing of America.

That's a bullshit poll. Pennsylvania people won't even wear a Biden hat or tee shirt or display a bumper sticker becaust that would make them look retarded. Pa. people don't want Biden's Marxism or to defund police. The only people who want to defund police are the criminals and hoodlums in Philly and other big cities. Suburban people certainly don't favor the lawlessness and chaos that Biden's Marxism would create

Trust no poll. They are marketing tools only.

I agree. After all, all the polls told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks.

The exact comment that someone ho knows they are losing would say. I suppose Trump replaced his campaign manager because things are going so well.

WOW you must have quite the crystal ball. I'd bet you thought HItlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Campaign managers get changed all the time. Hope your holding your breath for a Biden win. LOL

One poll isn't the last word on an election.

With the exception of actual votes.

I think it's sad that we can't trust polls anymore in our nation.

I did a search on Biden and trump in Pa.

This is what I found. Averages from Real Clear Politics and fivethirtyeight.com. I think it's more accurate:

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.18.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.17.58 AM.png

One poll isn't the last word on an election.

With the exception of actual votes.

I think it's sad that we can't trust polls anymore in our nation.

I did a search on Biden and trump in Pa.

This is what I found. Averages from Real Clear Politics and fivethirtyeight.com. I think it's more accurate:

View attachment 364012View attachment 364013

One poll on RCP that you don't want to trust is Gravis. It's OANN, Donald's new favorite "news" agency now that Fox shows he's polling poorly against Biden.

I agree.

This poll is from October 2016.

Clinton Maintains Double Digit Lead

Bidens not leading
Of course he is. If Trump was leading or thought he was leading,he wouldn't have replaced his Campaign Manager yesterday.

He fired his campaign manager in June of 2016 also.

Yes. It's fake news.

Biden was never leading by double digits, which is why we knew that August would be the month when the same liars told us that "the race was tightening". By Labor Day, they would want more of their lying out of the numbers which would leave us with a much closer race,

The Ho Harris Flip-Flops on Fracking After Polls Tighten in Pennsylvania.

1599505638933.png

She Smiles Fondly as She Remembers "Fracking" Willie Brown For Her First political Appointments.

A week ago, Joe Biden notoriously flip-flopped on his long-held anti-fracking position while campaigning in Pennsylvania, where fracking is a major industry.

Unfortunately for him, there was ample evidence that he’s promised to end fracking if elected president.

Now that polls have tightened, and Trump and Biden are now tied in the state of Pennsylvania (a crucial swing state) Kamala "The Ho" Harris, who also campaigned on banning fracking, has also now flip-flopped on the issue. Harris now says she’s comfortable with Biden’s newfound support for fracking because (wait for it!) it provides “good-paying jobs in places like Pennsylvania.”

Forum List

Back