I don't believe in a "God of the gaps" I believe in God because I feel him inside me

Blackrook
You feel him inside you????
Do you expect people to believe that shit?
Exactly where do you feel him? The groin? The leg? Lungs? Stomach?
Forget all those.
It's in your head you feel it. That's because there's plenty of room in there.

Yes the Doubting Thomas (fable) from John.
Recall middle school literature where we teach fables typically use animals as characters. I believe the word you want is 'fictional'. ;)

Fables can also be described as tales or yarns which have a message in their narrative such as a parable might have. Fables can often pass into our culture as myths and legends and used to teach about morals to children and kids.

I also use to feel his spirit inside of me till abut 40ish. After I studied the bible and Josephus, and all kinds of stuff, I quit talking to him and praying. That took about 10 years. Slowly I quit, my family is still into Christ as well as heaven and hell. I grin and bear it.
Its all in your head.

Atheists don't understand that the heart and soul of a Christian belongs to God and that God moves within us and inspires our actions. We don't need to prove our faith to anyone.
no doubt you realize you're really speaking about your christian bible that not just atheists but any sane creature on Earth knows is a work of forgeries and fallacies used to facilitate the injustices culminating with the untimely death (murder) of the 1st century clairvoyant voice speaking for reason and understanding.

Atheists don't understand that the heart and soul of a Christian belongs to God and that God moves within us and inspires our actions. We don't need to prove our faith to anyone.

So what?

The problem isn't what you believe, it's that you want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. When you aren't killing each other over whether or not Jesus is made of stale wafers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back