I do not understand.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Anyone care to enlighten me on how this makes any sense?

I hate to answer you with a question but what are you specifically referring to.

I just want to participate but dont want to falsely assume this is about israel even though i think it is.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

I hate to answer you with a question but what are you specifically referring to.

I just want to participate but dont want to falsely assume this is about israel even though i think it is.

That was my question too. He must be a tampa bay fan

:lol:

inside joke us, nothing bad about you to be honest just making fun of TB lighting.

I don't understand a President who kowtows to our enemies and treats our allies like shit.

Best post of the day. and pithy too. anti USCitizen asks and you got the answer.. yay

:lol:

inside joke us, nothing bad about you to be honest just making fun of TB lighting.

listen, you have to break these global issues down into terms of hockey if you ever hope to get them resolved :lol:

I don't understand a President who kowtows to our enemies and treats our allies like shit.

Nothing much more to say.

Sure there is.

America has more then one ally. And Israel isn't even a very good ally. They spy on us. They've killed Americans (From the USS Liberty to the recent event on a Turkish ship). And they are expensive as heck. They also have very little interest in squashing things with their neighbors on a diplomatic level..because their military is financed by us. And they need to start acting responsibly..because we really can't afford it anymore.

Or so you guys keep telling us.

If Israel could do so, and if Israel were to do exactly what President Obama has suggested, what would the practical and very likely outcome be?
Until people wrestle with that one, this discussion is pointless.

And I'll offer one likely outcome. Israel would have FAR less defensible borders. And under EITHER the old realities or these new post-Arab-Spring Realities (especially the latter), it is clear that what remained of the newly trimmed-down Israel WOULD certainly come under attack sooner or later -- probably sooner.

And with their less defensible borders, they might not be able to fend off thier rabid opponents this next time.

So what's the incentive for Israel to "agree" to what President Obama is proposing?

It would do a couple of things.

First off..the onus would be on the Palestinians and Arab world in general to start acting like good world citizens. Because, essentially, they would have gotten what they've been asking for...for decades..and at the Behest of the United States.

And any further conflict would pretty much draw scorn from the rest of the world.

It would also force the Palestinians to start governing. And that's probably the best prize of all.

Sure there is.

America has more then one ally. And Israel isn't even a very good ally. They spy on us. They've killed Americans (From the USS Liberty to the recent event on a Turkish ship). And they are expensive as heck. They also have very little interest in squashing things with their neighbors on a diplomatic level..because their military is financed by us. And they need to start acting responsibly..because we really can't afford it anymore.

Doesn't change the fact that his decisions in the world put our allies and ourselves in a less prominant, powerul, and profitable position in the world.

And there's the difference in world view...BAM

I like to refer to him as loose "change"

I would like to refer to him as former President, inmate number 690341.

just a tad over the line there.

Being in over his head is more than punishment enough for us. The circus of convictim him of anything would be cruel and unusual to the American citizen.
Hence the next post. So far, I see no good reason to impeach, but no reason what ever to reelect.

Sure there is.

oh i get it. Russia, Iran and Libya must be our allies

I would like to refer to him as former President, inmate number 690341.

Being in over his head is more than punishment enough for us. The circus of convictim him of anything would be cruel and unusual to the American citizen.
Hence the next post. So far, I see no good reason to impeach, but no reason what ever to reelect.
Other than the fact that Obama HAS chosen to defy the 'War Powers Act' with a flimsy excuse that our role is "Limited"...but WE are in it none the less, are we not? We are still expending money for our role. He's trying to redefine terms as he does everything else.

Sure there is.

It is obvious that you do not have a clue.

Other than the fact that Obama HAS chosen to defy the 'War Powers Act' with a flimsy excuse that our role is "Limited"...but WE are in it none the less, are we not? We are still expending money for our role. He's trying to redefine terms as he does everything else.

$4 million dollars cost a day. that's kind of limited right? :eusa_whistle:

Sure there is.

It is obvious that you do not have a clue.
yea i know. I haven't drank the koolaid yet

$4 million dollars cost a day. that's kind of limited right? :eusa_whistle:
Indeed. National treasure (in which the cupboard is BARE)...is being expended. I wonder if the Chinese like the fact they are financing our WAR efforts against other despots like them?:eusa_whistle:

How 'bout one that gets fallin'-down drunk.....and, blames it on a pretzel?

bush_jackdaniels.jpg

Ya' gotta be pretty-fuckin'-drunk, to come-up with that one!!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back