I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

Wait---A 5 year old girl got suspended for bringing a Hello kitty bubble gun to school?

Let us take a look at it for a moment.

th

Instead of suspending the girl, shouldn't we fire the bozo who thought this was a weapon? Yeah sure, the bubbles can put an eye out!! NEXT

Al Qaeda and ISIS think so too. Thanks Mr. President.
How do you know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? Have they weighed in on this issue?

Kid makes a helluva timer, err uh... i mean clock. He's in.
So you dont really know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? You were just throwing shit on the wall to see what stuck?

Seriously, what was your Dear Leader thinkin? This stuff is hilarious. A Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a timer for a bomb, hangin with the Prez. Ah, good stuff. :)

To a fucking liberal, he is fucking BROWN and NOT a Christian. That, is it and that is all.

You may think there is more to it. There is nothing more to it than that. I am not sure most conservatives fully understand how utterly pathetic every dumb fucking liberal is.

It is truly that simple. Think about how dumb that is.
You are the one supporting the little thug kid with enabling parents.

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishments they imposed for these "serious infractions."

Now, a Muslim student makes a clock that looks a lot like actual bombs that killed people in the past. It's not a plastic toy. It's not a drawing. It's not a Pop Tart. It's ticking. Hello, people!! And Obama, right on cue, acts like the school's reaction was solely based on the fact that the kid is a Muslim.

For Obama to invite the kid to the White House and make a big deal out of it is alarming. The message here is that when future Muslim students bring in ticking briefcases, the schools better look the other way or the president will get involved and throw accusations of discrimination around. What could possibly go wrong?

I am amazed that the kid's parents allowed this. I am sure everyone is well aware of the school's policies regarding bombs.

Only in Obama's America is a bomb replica clock more innocent than a piece of food in a certain shape. We've officially passed the threshold of insanity!

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishment they doled out.

Now, a Muslim student makes a clock that looks a lot like actual bombs that killed people in the past. It's not a plastic toy. It's not a drawing. It's not a Pop Tart. It's ticking. Hello, people!! And Obama, right on cue, acts like the school's reaction was solely based on the fact that the kid is a Muslim.

For Obama to invite the kid to the White House and make a big deal out of it is alarming. The message here is that when future Muslim students bring in ticking briefcases, the schools better look the other way or the president will get involved and throw accusations of discrimination around. What could possibly go wrong?

I am amazed that the kid's parents allowed this. I am sure everyone is well aware of the school's policies regarding bombs.

Only in Obama's America is a bomb replica clock more innocent than a piece of food in a certain shape. We've officially passed the threshold of insanity!
Now a bomb = clock. Only white people can make this shit up. :laugh:

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishment they doled out.

Like the left is convinced a pop tart = a gun. Only left loons.....

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishments they doled out.

Well, this is about democrats and their entire victimology strategy. Anything and any way they can divide the country further or jump on an opportunity to make it look like they are robin hoods who are the friends to all minorities, they will take advantage.

Their dumb followers are too useless to get it. They have no clue they are fucking pawns.

Plus the fucking American hating, Israel hating bag of shit president is a fucking stink bag muslim. So, that all plays a part. True.

Stupid thread, the pop tart child was suspended for other reasons and a history of disruptive behavior.

Ha, he invites a muslim kid with a device that looks like a bomb to the White House. Real smaaat there Mr. President. And yeah, pretty sure if he were a white boy, Obama would have ordered him straight to GITMO by now.

Pretty sure if he were a white boy, the Oathkeepers would be on their way to rescue him from tyranny.

Only a right loon would think a pop tart = a gun. That dumb kid had behavioral problems.

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishments they imposed for these "serious infractions."

I can understand why the Right is so up in arms about a kid that actually is smart enough to MAKE something.

Only a right loon would think a pop tart = a gun. That dumb kid had behavioral problems.
His enabling parents wanted to deflect away from their little darling being a thug.....and the suckers all bought into it.

You must have lived a sheltered life growing up in the ghetto. He was being a kid

I can understand why the Right is so up in arms about a kid that actually is smart enough to MAKE something.
He is not white and the white kid was talented enough to make a gun shape out of a pop tart. He should be honored too.

baby-cry.jpg

You must have lived a sheltered life growing up in the ghetto. He was being a kid
He was being a disciplinary problem and he wasnt in the ghetto.

You have poor reading skills for being an intelligent black person

Really, what did the 5 year old girl say?

If you don't hand over the crayons, I am going to pop a bubble in your butt? I would laugh at that!!

You have poor reading skills for being an intelligent black person
Ok.

Forum List

Back