I disagree with Conservatives on Russia.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Sad reality #1 is that Progressives are very determined to take away our Freedom of Speech. They impose draconian repercussions on anyone disagreeing with them -- not just those guilty of Hate Speech. The latest Evil committed by Progressives is doxxing of an Orthodox Jewish woman who runs @libsoftiktok.

Sad reality #2 is that Conservatives are somewhat apathetic about maintaining Free Speech. Conservatives view Free Speech as something nice, but not as their Fundamental Human Right. Conservatives on this forum can use harsh language toward Progressives, but very few really care about Freedom.

In particular, many Conservatives view Ukraine's and Taiwan's freedom as much more important then Freedom of Western Society from Progressive Totalitarianism. Thus, Conservatives decided not to ally with President Putin and General Secretary Xi Jinping against American Totalitarian Progressives.

I understand that President Putin has faults, and attack on Ukraine may be one of them. American Intervention in the conflict between Great Russia and Little Russia is uncalled for. Both Great Russian and Little Russian lives are lost to American weapons. It would have been better for American Conservatives to distance themselves from Biden's policies.

Joseph Stalin, Winston Churchill, and Theodore Roosevelt also had faults, but they all joined forces against the Enemy in 1941. Sadly different political fractions opposing Progressive Totalitarianism are unable to do so in 2022.

I am grateful to Conservatives for being the only major force which stands for Freedom in USA 2022. Dissident Liberals are too few to affect political landscape.

I wasn't aware there was a strong unilateral opinion among conservatives concerning Russia.

I do that, when it comes to most conservatives, those opinions are derived on their own and aren't part of group-think political dogma.

I wasn't aware there was a strong unilateral opinion among conservatives concerning Russia.

I do that, when it comes to most conservatives, those opinions are derived on their own and aren't part of group-think political dogma.
Either you are being charitable or I am confusing trumpism as a new conservatism, which it isn't.

Wrong Roosevelt. You’re not an American, yet you think you know what American conservatives and liberals believe. Lol.

Last edited:
Sad reality #2 is that Conservatives are somewhat apathetic about maintaining Free Speech. Conservatives view Free Speech as something nice, but not as their Fundamental Human Right. Conservatives on this forum can use harsh language toward Progressives, but very few really care about Freedom.

That is a 100% false statement. I doubt that you eve really understand what true American Conservatism is, I would like you to give us a REAL example of conservatives trying to curtail free speech.

That is a 100% false statement. I doubt that you eve really understand what true American Conservatism is, I would like you to give us a REAL example of conservatives trying to curtail free speech.
I apologize for conveying my thoughts unclearly.

Conservatives never curtail free speech of Progressives. What I meant is that Conservatives are not really outraged when Progressives curtail their Free Speech.

I am sort of a Dissident Liberal.

I apologize for conveying my thoughts unclearly.

Conservatives never curtail free speech of Progressives. What I meant is that Conservatives are not really outraged when Progressives curtail their Free Speech.

I am sort of a Dissident Liberal.

I beg to differ sir. Real Conservatives are TRULY outraged, but the system is set up in such a way that this insidius high-tech curtailing of free speech is hard to fight.

Forum List

Back