*biden will be giving those strategic oil reserves to europe, not needy americans

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The guy just can't help the average american.
Sorta like Lucy and the football with Charlie Brown
I don't recall anything about europe in his lie to Americans when he was in front of the camera

Someone schooled me on this forum about how long these reserves would help American ... ya americans living in Europe.

Sabotaging our oil reserves. And lying to the American public....again.

Last edited:
More dem money laundering I suspect.....My guess is that they won't know where the oil goes either, you know, like those billions Tater is sending to Ukraine......Just wait till those US supplied weapons start turning up all around the world in the hands of those not friendly to the US.

I don't recall anything about europe in his lie to Americans when he was in front of the camera

Someone schooled me on this forum about how long these reserves would help American ... ya americans living in Europe.

What a complete and utterly moronic retarded thing to do. $3.77 at the pump. Biden and the democrats don't give a damn about the American working class.

More STRATEGIC weakening of America by the Chi-com PUPPET!
:evil:

The oil in the strategic reserves was auctioned to the highest bidder in the US.

When you add up all the decisions Biden has made, he ends up being the biggest dope in our countries history. And since his party is making all his decisions for him, his party becomes public enemy #1. Back to MAGA.

Last edited:
Trump topped off the SPR in case of emergency, Biden is emptying the SPR after his war on energy and promising to end fossil fuels, hypocrite.
You just know that the Biden Crime Family is cashing in.

Trump topped off the SPR in case of emergency, Biden is emptying the SPR after his war on energy and promising to end fossil fuels, hypocrite.
You just know that the Biden Crime Family is cashing in.

Trump drew down the reserves and didn't refill them.

If memory serves the dems blocked it.....Yep.

From your link. The SPR was at 638 million barrels when Trump left office. Now Biden has it down to 347 million barrels. While conducting his war on energy.

In fact, the highest level ever for the SPR was in 2010, when Barack Obama was president. Further, there was actually a net decline in the SPR when President Trump was in office. When he took office in January 2017, the SPR contained 695 million barrels. When he left office four years later, the SPR contained 638 million barrels. So not only is the claim of filling it untrue, but the level of the SPR actually declined while President Trump was in office.
That directive may be the source of President Trump’s confusion on the issue. However, 1). The directive was never carried out; and 2). The SPR was already within 13% of its highest-ever level when that directive was issued. So it’s not as if the SPR was empty at the time.

1691155381366.png

Forum List

Back