"I directed last nights airstrikes targeting sites chosen by IRAN"

So which is it? Is he senile or just stupud?
I’ll bet he knows how to spell stupid.
I'll bet he doesn't! But his caretakers probably do...
One thing is certain. You don’t.
Are you day drinking?
I might be...are you pretending to have a clue during the day?
I would take that over being a hopeless drunk any day.

Two twits on Fox Critise Biden... Where is the fucking news...

Trump got Iran closer to a bomb... Now Iran instead of going moderate have turned towards the hardliners...

You see these bunch of fucking idiots on Fox can't see what the best actual outcome is with Iran...

The see a War and can't wait.. Obama and Biden are doing things which will hopefully negate that..

So which is it? Is he senile or just stupud?
I’ll bet he knows how to spell stupid.
I'll bet he doesn't! But his caretakers probably do...
One thing is certain. You don’t.
Are you day drinking?
I might be...are you pretending to have a clue during the day?
I would take that over being a hopeless drunk any day.
Even drunk I'm smarter than you. Not a difficult task to achieve mind you

Trump got Iran closer to a bomb... Now Iran instead of going moderate have turned towards the hardliners...

You see these bunch of fucking idiots on Fox can't see what the best actual outcome is with Iran...

The see a War and can't wait.. Obama and Biden are doing things which will hopefully negate that..
You had a typo there. Look out!

As we speak, Democrats are working with Iran to engage a massive deadly strike against Israel. The second holocaust is coming.

I think he was being honest....his Iranian backers, the leading state sponsors of terror, directed the President where to strike.

He's their puppet.

I think he was being honest....his Iranian backers, the leading state sponsors of terror, directed the President where to strike.

He's their puppet.
However every single hit on a Google search all unanimously say Joe bombed an Iranian backed militia
operating in Syria.-Iraq. So are they all lying...not that it isn't possible.

And if not why hasn't Iran condemned the attack?

Hey leftists, question.

What do you think of someone in a leadership capacity who doesn't have the capacity to discuss anything without a cue card? There's your sign.

Has everyone noticed the leftists on this board completely ignore issues that harm their safe spaces and desires of what is that isn't? Some might say they're cowards, others might say they're fools.

Uncle Joe still has a few more months left in him.
late-stage-dementia-png.506288

@Eric Arthur Blair why would Iran? according to Xiden they directed him where to hit
More questions for me. Why would Iran direct Joe to bomb their own miltias?
So far this is all very confusing.

All we know for sure is this is not an example of Biden's diplomacy, not that I believe he was
being honest in any way at all about that.

Uncle Joe still has a few more months left in him.
late-stage-dementia-png.506288

Just once someone should ask Xiden what day, month, year and season it is. He would fail for sure. That's a big part of the types of questions medicine asks to verify dementia.

The signs per that illustration are too extreme. I knew a guy well who had dementia for at least five years, he passed when he was 89, but could still speak, remember the distant past and when happy was almost normal. He was highly intelligent, even despite dementia. However, they can't take care of themselves, which in left terms you're fit to be POTUS.

He had something Xiden never had, I mentioned he was highly intelligent, Xiden never approached that on his best day.

Do you think the Obama plan of helping Iran gain their atomic weapon was not a goal of
fundamentalist hard liners?

I don't know what to say about that. Iran has been going ahead with their long term goal
whether Obama or Biden is there or not.
Thinking otherwise is putting hopeful wishes over experience and facts.

Hey moron, did you know that over 90% of Iranians didn’t bother voting or are you 2 bz sucking D dyck?

These Moon Bats were imbeciles voting for this clown and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

What in the hell were these idiots thinking?

Forum List

Back