I did not vote for Trump yesterday.

It's down to a matter of right Vs. wrong and the DNC is absolutely wrong.

But that doesn't make the RNC right.

Sorry If you want to pretend you're above it, enjoy sitting on that fence post.

I AM above it. The reason we keep electing bad leaders, is that idiot voters keep voting for bad candidates. That's a stone cold fact.

How is Trump not a "leader"? How many Presidents promised to move our embassy to Jerusalem, but didn't? How many Presidents actually met face to face with a North Korean dictator, or worked out a peace deal like the one between several Arab nations and Israel, or were nominated three times for the Nobel Prize. I could go on listing his accomplishments but it would be like teaching a cat to ride a bicycle.

The truth is, I have a great candidate, while yours is pretty crappy. Even worse than Hillary.

Fine. Then own it. I'm just tired of the lesser-of-two-evils excuses like the OP. If you think Trump rocks, go for it - vote for him. I think you're wrong, but I can respect your choice. "I think this guy sucks, but I'm voting for him anyway" is pathetic.

How is Trump "evil"? Has he started any new wars? Drone-struck any kids? Take money from Russia and China, in exchange for political influence? Did he crap on your lawn or something?

I didn't say he was. I just think he's a shitty leader. He inspires the worst in people and radicalizes the division in our country.

Did you "think" that when the meat puppet faggot encouraged riots? When he encouraged racial animosity saying Trayvon "could have been his son" (even though he was a faggot and never blew a load into a uterus, BTW, Mike "the wookie" Obama isn't a woman) Was Obozo a "leader" when pieces of shit like Michael Brown created a situation that led to his death and riots?

Eat shit and die parasite.

I didn't say he was. I just think he's a shitty leader. He inspires the worst in people and radicalizes the division in our country.

Did you "think" that when the meat puppet faggot encouraged riots? When he encouraged racial animosity saying Trayvon "could have been his son" (even though he was a faggot and never blew a load into a uterus, BTW, Mike "the wookie" Obama isn't a woman) Was Obozo a "leader" when pieces of shit like Michael Brown created a situation that led to his death and riots?

Didn't vote for Obama either. Next?

Then this is the part where you eat turds and die....

Why are these simple concepts so difficult for you? How many boxes of crayons have you eaten?

Just go find some rail road tracks and sit there, someone will come and bring you water. Just stand in the way.

Then this is the part where you eat turds and die....

Why are these simple concepts so difficult for you? How many boxes of crayons have you eaten?

Just go find some rail road tracks and sit there, someone will come and bring you water. Just stand in the way.

When you resort to insults, you're just admitting you've lost the argument. You get that, right?

When you resort to insults, you're just admitting you've lost the argument. You get that, right?

No, that's a bullshit retort. When you say something stupid, which you do a lot, and someone ridicules you, it's supposed to embarrass you and encourage you to "THINK", which you obviously don't have the capacity to do. It would be one thing if I just asserted you are a stupid mother fucker and made no point to support it. My points were specified and remain valid, your retorts were asine, and my assertion stands.

See how that works?

No.. You don't....

Americans haven't been voting for Trump. They have been voting to make America great again.

Something these stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand.

If Biden wins, and Dimocrats take over the Senate:

They'll make a play to pack the SCOTUS with at least two new liberal justices.

They'll attempt to create two new states. D.C. and Puerto Rico, which will quickly mean four additional Dimocrat Senators PERMANENTLY since these two locations would OVERWHELMINGLY vote Dimocrat.
Let that sink in. With four additional Dim Senators, this truly means Republicans would likely NEVER AGAIN be able to gain the majority.

A push for a healthcare system consisting of Medicare/Medicaid for all. In other words, the worlds largest entitlement program that will be filled with red tape, inferior care, and waiting lines, as well as killing medical innovation.

It goes without saying what would become of our border security, and immigration enforcement. ICE will be dismantled, and illegals will be allowed to roam free. They will become known as "Dimocrats-in-waiting".

Losing the WH will be bad enough, but losing the Senate will be a catastrophe to the existing citizenry.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED FROM HAPPENNING!!!!

If Biden wins, and Dimocrats take over the Senate:

They'll make a play to pack the SCOTUS with at least two new liberal justices.

They'll attempt to create two new states. D.C. and Puerto Rico, which will quickly mean four additional Dimocrat Senators PERMANENTLY since these two locations would OVERWHELMINGLY vote Dimocrat.
Let that sink in. With four additional Dim Senators, this truly means Republicans would likely NEVER AGAIN be able to gain the majority.

A push for a healthcare system consisting of Medicare/Medicaid for all. In other words, the worlds largest entitlement program that will be filled with red tape, inferior care, and waiting lines, as well as killing medical innovation.

It goes without saying what would become of our border security, and immigration enforcement. ICE will be dismantled, and illegals will be allowed to roam free. They will become known as "Dimocrats-in-waiting".

Losing the WH will be bad enough, but losing the Senate will be a catastrophe to the existing citizenry.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED FROM HAPPENNING!!!!

I don't think there is any stopping it. It became inevitable when Trump was elected. This is what happens when you hitch your wagon to a nutjob.

Thread summary: "lesser-of-two-evils" made me do it!
There isn't a reasonable/realistic scenario as to where I would ever align myself with the leftist/commie garbage that makes up the democrat commie party. The odds of me slitting and gutting a commie fuck are much better than me ever siding with them. I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire and I had a full bladder......I would walk the length of a football field and piss "down wind" just so the mist of my piss wouldn't by accident "dampen the flames".
Same here. The only difference is that I'm not using that as an excuse to vote for a shitbag conman.
If you are voting for Pedo Joe, you are indeed voting for shitbag con-man....throw in traitorous, corrupt and a pervert for good measure.

Thread summary: "lesser-of-two-evils" made me do it!
There isn't a reasonable/realistic scenario as to where I would ever align myself with the leftist/commie garbage that makes up the democrat commie party. The odds of me slitting and gutting a commie fuck are much better than me ever siding with them. I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire and I had a full bladder......I would walk the length of a football field and piss "down wind" just so the mist of my piss wouldn't by accident "dampen the flames".
Same here. The only difference is that I'm not using that as an excuse to vote for a shitbag conman.
If you are voting for Pedo Joe, you are indeed voting for shitbag con-man....throw in traitorous, corrupt and a pervert for good measure.
Sorry, I won't vote for a shitty candidate. That's a losing game.

Forum List

Back