I did not vote for Trump yesterday.

Despite all your blathering - you voted for Trump.
Despite all your bullshit you're a malcontent, and boring.
Malcontent, absolutely. With the state of politics in our country, I don't see how any sane, moral person could be content.
I'll give you props on that point. It's a complete goat fuck, and both parties suck ass. The problem is the democrooks represent the worst and we can't get the fucking republicrats to actually oppose their agenda.

It's down to a matter of right Vs. wrong and the DNC is absolutely wrong. If you want to pretend you're above it, enjoy sitting on that fence post. Maybe it vibrates....

Fag...

Not quite that simple. He likes Cruz, but he likes what Trump has done.

Cruz isn't a presidential nominee, now is he?

He likes Trump and/or Trump's agenda so he voted for Trump. What part of that is wrong?

Cripes.... Polly want a cracker? We got it the first time

I didn't vote for "Trump" I voted for policy, my children's future and against nearly everything demoquacks offer up.

It's down to a matter of right Vs. wrong and the DNC is absolutely wrong.

But that doesn't make the RNC right.

Sorry If you want to pretend you're above it, enjoy sitting on that fence post.

I AM above it. The reason we keep electing bad leaders, is that idiot voters keep voting for bad candidates. That's a stone cold fact.

Last edited:
Then why do you feel compelled to claim you didn't "really" vote for Trump? Why the shame and excuse making?

They have all the walls padded in your basement don't they bed wetter? I'll bet you will wear a helmet for thanksgiving dinner in 3 weeks you vacuous parasite because you might fall down the stairs when someone finally tells you to shut the fuck up and go eat your crayons.

Then why do you feel compelled to claim you didn't "really" vote for Trump? Why the shame and excuse making?

They have all the walls padded in your basement don't they bed wetter? I'll bet you will wear a helmet for thanksgiving dinner in 3 weeks you vacuous parasite because you might fall down the stairs when someone finally tells you to shut the fuck up and go eat your crayons.

No answer?

I AM above it. The reason we keep electing bad leaders, is you idiot voters keep voting for bad candidates. That's a stone cold fact.
WHEN AND WHERE have I EVER SAID the RNC is even more than half right? You're not above anything, just because you feel safe in your tree like a chimp throwing shit at everyone else.

He likes Trump and/or Trump's agenda so he voted for Trump. What part of that is wrong?

Actually and if you want to know the truth, Donald Trump has accomplished what Cruz wanted to do, but couldn't have. Far more, actually. And the great thing about Ted Cruz is that he has the humility and far-sightedness to understand that himself. That's what makes him so great, compared to idiot losers like Kasich and Romney.

Cruz is probably very happy that he didn't win the nomination, because Trump exceeded his expectations.

Now tell me three or four things President Trump has accomplished, that no other President could accomplish.

Bet you can't. Not even one, because you know that your "peers" are watching you, judging your every word, just waiting to turn on you. God forbid they think you to be "uncool" or "un-hip." They might even call you a "racist" or something.

Ohhhh the horrors!

Actually and if you want to know the truth, Donald Trump has accomplished what Cruz wanted to do, but couldn't have. Far more, actually. And the great thing about Ted Cruz is that he has the humility and far-sightedness to understand that himself. That's what makes him so great, compared to idiot losers like Kasich and Romney.

Cruz is probably very happy that he didn't win the nomination, because Trump exceeded his expectations.

Now tell me three or four things President Trump has accomplished, that no other President could accomplish.

Bet you can't. Not even one, because you know that your "peers" are watching you, judging your every word, just waiting to turn on you. God forbid they think you to be "uncool" or "un-hip." They might even call you a "racist" or something.

Ohhhh the horrors!

What does Cruz have to do with anything?

He's. Not. Running. For. President.

I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

I voted for the sovereignty of the US and the marginalization of the UN.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

I voted for the continued strengthening of our military and our borders.

I voted to go back to normal and stop being hysterical about a seasonal cold.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

NOW TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS.

so you voted for Biden the moron and con man

I AM above it. The reason we keep electing bad leaders, is that idiot voters keep voting for bad candidates. That's a stone cold fact.

How is Trump not a "leader"? How many Presidents promised to move our embassy to Jerusalem, but didn't? How many Presidents actually met face to face with a North Korean dictator, or worked out a peace deal like the one between several Arab nations and Israel, or were nominated three times for the Nobel Prize. I could go on listing his accomplishments but it would be like teaching a cat to ride a bicycle.

The truth is, I have a great candidate, while yours is pretty crappy. Even worse than Hillary.

I didn't vote for "Trump" I voted for policy, my children's future and against nearly everything demoquacks offer up.
Marxist shitstains claim to be the masters of nuance.... and then you hit right in the gash with an interesting and well written nuance and they vapor-lock. They're insufferably dense. DERP

Ohhhh the horrors!

giphy (1).gif

I think they would have stifled Cruz. I wish he would have gotten the VP pick instead of Pence, but we will see what happens. I'd like to see Cruz take Breyer's seat on the SCOTUS, or Robert's seat when the Epstein evidence exposes him and he has to resign.

After all the shit Trump has gone through, I think Cruz is happy he lost that race, and in spite of unprecedented spending against him in 2018 he held his senate seat, because we still have plenty of republicrats in TX that Bush dragged in. Hopefully Allen West purges them.

I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

No, he didn't. But you'd have to start from the beginning of the thread to figure it out.

Trust me.

Marxist shitstains claim to be the masters of nuance.... and then you hit right in the gash with an interesting and well written nuance and they vapor-lock. They're insufferably dense. DERP

Yeah. I'm still waiting for XponentialChaos to relate just one of Trump's magnificent accomplishments. XPC seems to have a mental block of some sort.

I voted for prosperity.

He voted his conscience...and for America

I'll leave it to you to figure out....I know who he voted for

How is Trump not a "leader"? How many Presidents promised to move our embassy to Jerusalem, but didn't? How many Presidents actually met face to face with a North Korean dictator, or worked out a peace deal like the one between several Arab nations and Israel, or were nominated three times for the Nobel Prize. I could go on listing his accomplishments but it would be like teaching a cat to ride a bicycle.

The truth is, I have a great candidate, while yours is pretty crappy. Even worse than Hillary.

Fine. Then own it. I'm just tired of the lesser-of-two-evils excuses like the OP. If you think Trump rocks, go for it - vote for him. I think you're wrong, but I can respect your choice. "I think this guy sucks, but I'm voting for him anyway" is pathetic.

I voted for prosperity.

Yup.

Forum List

Back