I did not vote for Trump yesterday.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

I voted for the sovereignty of the US and the marginalization of the UN.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

I voted for the continued strengthening of our military and our borders.

I voted to go back to normal and stop being hysterical about a seasonal cold.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

NOW TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS.

I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

Cruz is a Cheap Slave Labor Globalist who can go Fuck himself.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Translation: You voted for Trump yesterday.
It's not a "translation" you imbecile....

A summary perhaps, but the fact is I voted for the best interests of my country, which requires that Trump defeat the corrupt doddering old fool and jabbering whore the democrooks are offering as a replacement.

The fact that bed wetting sniveling parasites like you vehemently oppose him is an extra scoop of ice cream.

I voted for prosperity.

Ever notice how when the President refers to himself or his administration at his rallies, he uses the word "we", as he is including his audience? In other words, he doesn't say "my" election, he says "our" election. In contrast, when Obama was in office, everything was "I, me, mine."

A summary perhaps

jiFfM.jpg

Cruz is a Cheap Slave Labor Globalist who go Fuck himself.

I'm interested in your perspective on that. He is one of the few I do not believe to be such.

He has been a staunch advocate for 2nd Amendment issues and opposed the likes of Feinslime.
Follow his proposed legislation every day and you'll find out soon enough.
Never believe a politician based on what they tell a reporter, judge them on what they want to pass into law.
Trump skewered Cruz on his off-shoring and business visa record.
Cruz is a scumbag.

A summary perhaps, but the fact is I voted for the best interests of my country, which requires that Trump defeat the corrupt doddering old fool and jabbering whore the democrooks are offering as a replacement.

The fact that bed wetting sniveling parasites like you vehemently oppose him is an extra scoop of ice cream.

I think some people didn't understand that you didn't vote for who Trump is as a person, but rather what he's accomplished and what he will further accomplish.

That went right over a couple people's heads.

I voted for prosperity.

Jeezus ....

Too much comment ...

Did you vote for America or did you vote for Communism?

I voted for prosperity.

So.....you voted for Trump, eh?

Good man!

I voted for prosperity.

You voted for Biden yesterday

Cruz is a Cheap Slave Labor Globalist who go Fuck himself.
I'm interested in your perspective on that. He is one of the few I do not believe to be such.
He has been a staunch advocate for 2nd Amendment issues and opposed the likes of Feinslime.
Follow his proposed legislation every day and you'll find out soon enough.
Never believe a politician based on what they tell a reporter, judge them on what they want to pass into law.
Trump skewered Cruz on his off-shoring and business visa record.
Cruz is a scumbag.
I think Cruz is coming around to Free and Fair Trade as the standard for Global trade now.

Being defeated by an amateur when you are a professional is the kind of humiliation that can make a person grow personally.

Ever notice how when the President refers to himself or his administration at his rallies, he uses the word "we", as he is including his audience? In other words, he doesn't say "my" election, he says "our" election. In contrast, when Obama was in office, everything was "I, me, mine."

That and all the "uhh" in his asinine speeches. He said "uhh" just about every other word sometimes. The only recorded speeches I heard from that meat puppet faggot where he spoke articulately off teleprompter was when he believed he was in a room full of bed wetters and droned on about bitter clingers and socialized medicine. Otherwise he was a stuttering clusterfuck. If Valerie Jarrett didn't have her hand up his ass on a teleprompter he was a fucking joke.

Give this Leftist POS a chance ....

It's always a good day when these closet cock suckers confess their sins ...

Let them post ....

It's a translation. You said you didn't vote for Trump. What you mean by this is that you did vote for Trump.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back