I Decided To Skip The Game

Really disappointed.
I was hoping baseball was going to be the one sane sport left.
Dont know what I'm going to do come football season,I love the game but dont know if I can put up with the bullshit or not.
A question maybe someone here can answer...
If I change the channel during commercials will that be picked up by the networks and the advertisers?
That would be a good way to stick it to the NFL.
Kinda hard to justify paying for a commercial if no one is watching em.
One sane sport left? I’m afraid you,ll have to watch hockey to find that dude.Dont know about basketball sense I have always hated that game so never follow it,from what I HEAR though,it has fallen alongside as being as corrupt as the NFL and MLB though. MLB baseball dude has been every bit as corrupt as the NFL ever since the mid ninetys when the union made it impossible for small market teams to have the same equal chance the big market teams have of going to the World Series every year. Face the facts,both those leagues are long overdue to be abolished.

Really disappointed.
Dont know what I'm going to do come football season,I love the game but dont know if I can put up with the bullshit or not.
If I change the channel during commercials will that be picked up by the networks and the advertisers?
One sane sport left? I’m afraid you,ll have to watch hockey to find that dude.Dont know about basketball sense I have always hated that game so never follow it,from what I HEAR though,it has fallen alongside as being as corrupt as the NFL and MLB though. MLB baseball dude has been every bit as corrupt as the NFL ever since the mid ninetys when the union made it impossible for small market teams to have the same equal chance the big market teams have of going to the World Series every year. Face the facts,both those leagues are long overdue to be abolished.

I said "I was hoping"
There are two things that will make them change. Stop watching and get rid of the ridiculous politics we have today.
This is what happens when the left gets their hooks into anything,they fuck it up.

Really disappointed.

I said "I was hoping"
There are two things that will make them change. Stop watching and get rid of the ridiculous politics we have today.
This is what happens when the left gets their hooks into anything,they fuck it up.
Okay gotcha,I’ve been wishing for at least ten years now for people to stop going to NFL games,baseball you did not have to,it’s for sure been on the decline for at least ten years now having to play so many games in a season.thats why it’s much tougher to get rid of football sense it’s only played once a week.Its much bigger now than back in the seventys and eightys when the sport was not corrupt as it is now.back then baseball was America’s favorite pastime where ever since the 2000’s,football is now.

Forum List

Back