I Completed My Tests Today

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

:clap2: Huzzah!

Way to go, girl!

Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

cbb9fa24f5818e577c1fc423f02dd477.jpg

Way to go, PR! What is equally important is your work ethic! That alone will take you far in the real world later on! You will be a success in anything you wish to achieve. Congratulations!

Way to go! But, I had no doubts you would do fantastic. :)

1037717-633518898025661363_approved___good_job___you_didnt_fail___motivational_anime_poster_super.jpg

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?

what are you, 15?

Yes, she is. What about it?

what are you, 15?

Exactly. 15 and light years ahead of libs.

what are you, 15?

Exactly. 15 and light years ahead of libs.

Agreed, it's fun to watch her make them squirm and look like imbeciles ...invariably they finally get to calling her a kid not realizing they were just pawned by a kid

Forum List

Back